Freedom?

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday.

And Sehun was bored to death.

First, he had no schedules for that day.

Second, nobody was around for company.

Lastly, he doesn’t want to disturb anybody especially Yoonhye, who might have some special plans with her boyfriend, Kai.

He changed the channel for the nth time already.

“Ugh! Where did the fun shows go?” He complained and continued changing channels. After a few minutes of doing the same, he finally decided to switch it off.

He wandered around the house and stopped by the kitchen. He thought of cooking something, but the reminder of her mother echoed to his mind. ‘Never enter the kitchen whenever I’m not around.’

It wasn’t hard request to keep. Sehun got reprimanded after almost burning the whole house down while he was trying to fry his pancakes.

In the end, he just decided to go out and visit the park where he always zone out and watch couples and children and varieties of people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoonhye came back after her Saturday morning walk.

Her grandmother was at the kitchen preparing lunch. She probably heard her granddaughter enter the house because she called for her granddaughter.

“Yoonhye ah!” She called. With just a single call, the grandchild was present. “Neh?”

“I’m sorry but can you please buy me these things?” She smiled as she handed the younger her list.

Yoonhye took it and scanned the list. It was quite a lot, but it’s okay. She obediently nodded her head. “Sure, Halmeoni. I’ll go.”

Flashing one last smile, she grabbed her keys and purse.

The road to the supermarket was not near, but it wasn’t that far either. Well, there is one store near their house, but the things her grandmother needed wasn’t available. So she had no other choice but to choose the ‘neither far nor near’ supermarket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoonhye entered the glass doors of the supermarket. She took a pushing cart and dashed towards the cold/desserts section.

She grabbed almost all the types of ice cream available. She took two large cartons of chocolate milk. She stared at her cart that was filled with her pleasure snacks. *I’m sorry, Halmeoni. Can’t help myself.* She inwardly giggled, pushed her cart and ordered her grandmother’s list.

While food shopping, she spotted a familiar figure and gasped. Wasn’t that…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun?” She called unsurely. The boy looked up. Yup, she was right.

 

 

 

At first, Sehun’s plan was to go to the park. But somehow, his own two feet brought him to the bus stop, then to this supermarket. He really didn’t know why and how. Just a surprise, even for him.

 

 

 

“Sehun!” Yoonhye greeted brightly. “What are you doing here?”

Sehun fidgeted. It would be weird saying, ‘I really don’t know. I just went here without me knowing. Really.’ What…? That’s stupid.

So, to answer her question, he randomly took something from the rack and smiled. “I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter