New Year's Eve Party

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annoying annoyed glances were everywhere in the airport.

Luhan dug his face on a shopping bag, "Tell me when he's finish." Xiumin chuckled, but still gave the other boy an 'okay' sign.

“Tao, shut it… we’re seriously calling for attention…” Kris folded his arms and tried to slam a hand over the loud boy’s mouth. However, it was useless for Tao was unstoppable and uncontrollable.

Suho and Baekhyun bowed in apology to the other people passing by. They were causing so much distraction to other people. The security guards kept throwing wary glances to them, ready to approach them anytime soon.

“Ugh! Will you stop it already? I won’t be surprise to see our faces in the breaking news tonight…” Lay fabulously commented.

Tao continued crying with Chanyeol, who’s making the noise even louder. “I… I just can’t… H-…hyung… We…are-“

“Not gonna die yet, Huang Zitao. We’re just heading back to China. Quit it.” Lay rolled his eyeballs and he calmly chewed on his bubble gum.

Tao hugged Chanyeol tighter. The frienemies (friend/enemies) cried together in perfect harmony. “Chanyeol, I’m really sorry for being a bad dongsaeng sometimes... I hope you will miss me a lot.” Tao dramatically said in between sobs.

“Tao, you’re not a bad dongsaeng sometimes… but you’re a bad dongsaeng always. But even if you’re like that… hyung will always love you and I’ll surely miss you. I’ll miss you because you’re my partner-in-crime. You are much better than Baekhyunnie.” Chanyeol loudly cried back.

Baekhyun, who heard it, simply rolled his eyes at the ‘dramatic’ scene.

After a few more minutes of Chanyeol’s and Tao’s crying, Tao with tear-filled eyes faced Kris. Kris’ entire face softened at the sight. His weakness is his friends’ tears.

“Ge… do we really have to… go back home…? Can we bring them with us to China…?” Tao cutely asked, with his puppy eyes.

“Uhh…” Kris can’t reply to that. He was afraid that he’ll be having the wrong choice of words, and he’ll make Tao and Chanyeol cry their hearts out even more. Chen softly snickered as he watch Kris at his weakest point. *Tch... this gentle giant.*

Suho patted Tao’s head and gave him another reassuring smile. “It’s okay, Tao. Don’t cry anymore. We’ll visit you guys in China when we get our free time. Come visit us, too, okay? We’re gonna miss you guys a lot.”

Tao sniffed and slowly nodded like an obedient child. Everyone stared at Suho in shock. How could he control Tao that fast and easy? No wonder he was the leader.

 

 

Chen hugged each member and gave them each one of them a ‘see you soon’ letter. Lay and Xiumin waved happily, as if they weren’t affected by the separation. “I can’t wait to eat a lot of dimsum again later…” Xiumin whispered to himself.

Kris coolly waved goodbye to his Korean friends.

Tao and Chanyeol sadly bade each other goodbyes. Tao promised to video call him as soon as he arrives in Beijing. Chanyeol sullenly smile but replied that he’ll be waiting for his call. Baekhyun could only roll his eyes at their childishness. Great, now he has to deal with Chanyeol… again.

Luhan gently patted Sehun back. Before he left with the China men, he whispered a small ‘fighting’ to Sehun. The latter could only tilt his head in confusion.

*What does Luhan hyung mean with that…? Does he mean ‘fighting’ to move on…? Yeah, probably.* He shook his head and shrugged it off his mind.

Moving on.

That’s what he’s about to do and is doing.

 

*

A few days after EXO-M’s departure, it was already the day before New Year.

The morning breeze was refreshing and relaxing. The sun was warmly shining beneath the icy clouds. Snowflakes fell prettily outside. It was a bit foggy and the morning air was really strong but weirdly comforting.

 

 

It was unusual for Yoonhye’s grandmother to wake her graddaughter up, but now she did for the first time in a long time.

“Yoonhye-ah~” Her grandmother gently shook her. Yoonhye murmured some nonsense under her breath. It was like she was still stuck in dreamland.

Her grandmother shook her more wildly. “Kid, wake up now. You still have a lot to prepare for later.” Still, the girl won’t move. Her grandmother sighed in defeat. “Fine. I’ll tell your parents that you won’t be attending the pa- AIGOO!”

Yoonhye suddenly sat up awake as soon as her grandmother mentioned the word ‘parents’. She looked at her grandmother with round eyes. “NEH?! MY PARENTS? WHERE ARE THEY?” She excitedly stood up from the bed and was about to run to the door.

Her grandmother chuckled and shook a head in amusement. “They’re not yet here… but you’ll be seeing them later. Get ready. They’ll be asking a chauffeur to fetch you. Now hurry and look something fabulous to wear.”

 

 

Yoonhye’s parents are busy business people. They travel from one country to another, leaving no time for their only daughter. They currently reside in Tokyo, Japan because they plan to expand their company to the neighbouring country.

Each year, they only visit Yoonhye whenever they have free time, which was quite rare. So as a result, they visit her less than 5 times a year.

For Yoonhye, every visit her parents make was precious and memorable. That is why she is very excited and can’t wait for the night’s party.

 

 

*

“Woah…” Her grandmother clapped her wrinkled hands together. “Yoonhye-ah, you’re so pretty…” She complimented with a huge grin.

Yoonhye just gave her grandmother a sincere ‘thanks’ and a smile.

“Why haven’t I notice earlier that you’re already a lady?” She chuckled to her own old joke.

Yoonhye wore a simple yet formal beige dress that wasn’t long, but wasn’t that short either. It was just perfect enough to show off her long legs. Her leather coat was plain black but it complimented her skin tone and all. Her boots were simple but eye catching. Her makeup was soft and innocent. Her hair was softly curled in the ends. In short, she looked like an angel living on earth.

She twirled around and gigg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter