Weird Feeling

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before students could even complain, their short break was over.

Some were glad to see their friends again. They loudly chat their stories and various experiences they had during the times they didn’t see each other. Some grumpily grumbled as they bury their heads back to their arms. They probably wanted more sleep.

The EXO-K somehow didn’t like it too.

First, their brother group went back to China. Second, they’ll present their projects alone without EXO-M. Lastly, they’ve been followed by screaming fan girls as soon as they arrived the school.

Baekhyun gloomily sighed and couldn’t help but greet himself. *Welcome back to school…*

 

 

 

 

 

That week, different presentations were presented in the school’s auditorium.

Baekhyun snoozed at other students’ presentations. They were all the same: mall, skiing, ice skating. Those were the common things to do during winter break, and it felt like replaying all the presentations.

Finally, it was Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s turn to present their presentation. Only the two of them presented. Before Chen, Tao and Lay went back to China, they gave some contributions for the presentation.

“Chen, Tao and Lay left to China before they could present, so only the two of us will be presenting. They contributed a lot. Chanyeol and I are gonna present to you, Wolf Creek Winter Resort.” Baekhyun bowed and started playing their video presentation.

Chanyeol caught himself tearing up at the sight of Tao and he playing under the snow. This was the scene where they were creating the surprise event for Yoonhye. There was another scene where there was a crazy snowball fight among them. The camera was terribly shaking, making everyone's head go round and round.

Their video presentation was finally different from others.

The last scene was Chen, Tao and Lay together with the other China members waving goodbye.

 

Next was Suho and D.O’s presentation.

Just like Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s presentation, theirs were also video presentation. The content was somehow similar with the first one, but theirs were a lot detailed.

The whole resort was screened, making it more of a promoting video.

At last, the trio went up the stage and bowed before they started their presentation.

In the video, there were some places Sehun didn’t know, thus, somehow making him feel uncomfortable.

 

 

 

*

“Alright, class. Class is over.” The teacher dismissed. “Make sure you all study well for the upcoming quiz.” He reminded before completely dismissing his class.

D.O dribbled the last sentence in his notes and closed it with a sigh. He had to admit it’s a hard topic. He looked at his friends, worrying that his friends would flock over to him again.

Baekhyun wiped his drool of his lips as he watched his classmates exiting the classroom. His small eyes widened as he saw the whiteboard. It was full of different formulas. He quickly looked for D.O who was also staring at him. D.O knew it. He knows his friends well.

Kai stretched his arms and stifled a yawn. He looked at his half-filled notebook and sighed. How can he pass the test when he didn’t even understand a thing the professor was blabbering about?

Yoonhye and Sehun looked at each other and gave a tired smiles. “Study together again…?” He suggested. Yoonhye, just like the old times, happily nodded her head.

When their classroom was already empty, Suho and Chanyeol, who came from the other class, barged in their classroom and created ruckus. Well, only Chanyeol though.

“Kyungsoo-ah~ HELP MY POOR BRAIN!” Chanyeol whined as he hugged D.O’s right arm like a monkey hugging a tree.

D.O tried shaking him off, but Chanyeol kept his firm grip on. Baekhyun decided to make it worse and tightly hugged D.O’s free left arm.

D.O helplessly looked around for help and met Suho’s staring eyes. Suho just gave the boy his signature eye-smile and scratched the back of his neck. “I… I kind of need some help too…” He admitted.

D.O stopped struggling, knowing it will lead to no result. He sighed and hoped he won’t regret after he said, “Fine. I’ll help you, guys.”

 

 

*

“AISH! I said that the net force and force is different.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter