Good Day, Bad Day

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The D-Day came.

The day when they would take three tests for a day came.

Feeling confident, Kai took the tests with a blank face on.

Yoonhye would sometimes look back to see if Kai would do something fishy, but she saw none. Instead, she saw him looking troubled while answering the tests.

She smirked. *Hah~ I’m sooo gonna win this!* She thought.

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

After a few days, the results were out.

Sehun got high grades. 100 for Physics, 100 for Mathematics and 98 for World History.

Yoonhye wasn’t able to perfect any. She got the grades of 97, 93, and 98, respectively. She could perfect the tests but she wasn’t able to concentrate on her tests because her mind was bothered by Kai.

Now… what did Kai got?

She looked at Kai who had an unreadable expression on. Pokerfaced Kai was sitting there with the test papers in his hands. She knew Kai wasn’t able to do his will… maybe yes? But she doubt that fact.

Baekhyun slung an arm around Kai’s shoulders. “Kai! What did you get?” He whispered.

Without any expression on, Kai handed Baekhyun the test papers.

Baekhyun’s eyes were wide as saucers. Yoonhye carefully studied their actions. She expected Baekhyun to cry dramatically and ask Kai to study more, but instead, he hugged Kai and whispered, “Congratulations.” She furrowed her eyebrows. *What? What is he saying? Why do they both look so happy? Gone mad?* Her heart was pounding fast due to nervousness.

Kai and D.O exchanged glances and Kai gave D.O a grateful smile. D.O smiled back. Now, Kai turned his gaze to Yoonhye.

Yoonhye gulped and immediately looked away. Kai smirked.

Sehun looked at Yoonhye, then at her grades. “What happened to you?”

Yoonhye shrugged. “I don’t know either.”

The whole class was in chaos. Asking here and there what results their classmates got. The teacher slammed his hands down on the table and the class quieted down.

“Okay. So as you can see, only one student got a perfect score for all the tests…”

*Probably D.O.* Yoonhye calmly thought.

“…What happened to the ace students? Sehun, Yoonhye, Kyungsoo? What happened to you guys, huh?”

Actually D.O got a score of 99, and two 100s. Careless mistake he got.

*I-it’s not D.O? Then probably it’s Gayeon or Taejun? Jiae? Taewoo? Or even Baekhyun? Miracles happen anyways.* Her heart was pounding faster as time tics. BAM! An image of Kai smirking entered her thoughts. Her eyes were tightly closed, and she immediately shook his image out of her head.

“Anyway, congratulations, Mr Kim Jongin. You did it. Keep up the good work.” Their class started clapping and congratulating the smirking Kai.

Her heart stopped beating for a second. “WHAT?” Yoonhye violently reacted causing every head to look in her direction. *B-but he never studies! I never saw him! This is impossible!*

The teacher raised an eyebrow. “Any problem with that, Ms Go?”

Yoonhye shook her head outside, but inside, she was screaming ‘Yes! I got a problem with everything!!! My hell will start soon~ how could I have no problem with that, huh, old man?!’

*ASDFGHJKL! Out of all the students here, why him?!*

D.O studied Yoonhye as she was having a silent mental breakdown. Then that was when he knew why Kai studied a lot.

*Miracles do happen…* She grumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

The day’s lesson continued and everyone was into studying. Suddenly, a paper ball hit Yoonhye’s head. She turned her head to glare at the person but she saw everyone busy doing their own businesses. Well, except for Kai. He was smirking at her and metioned her to read the paper.

With a groan, she picked up the paper and uncrumbled it.

 

Meet me later dismissal at the library, girlfriend~ ;)

--- Your Boyfriend, Kai. :*

 

She rolled her eyes and tear the paper into half. Then, she stuffed it in her bag.

Sehun noticed Yoonhye acting bizarre after Mr Bae announced Kai’s results.

“Yoonie, are you okay?” He whispered.

Yoonhye nodded. “Yes. Perfectly.” *Not.*

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter