Start!

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, everything looked like the way it was, except for this one particular person.

Chanyeol stared at the person who was (unintentionally) trying to steal his ‘Happy Virus’ title.

Kai had this silly but sweet smile throughout the whole ride to school. The boys noticed earlier the flowers and sparkles radiating from Kai. It was like his smile could brighten the whole world.

Suho felt his killer smile was nothing compared to Kai’s. He kept glancing in the mirror to check his cute smile. Baekhyun was extra hyper that day. He was admiring everything from the trees to the wind. Everything, just to have something to say because nobody was talking. D.O remained normal. He thought he knew the crux why Kai was behaving differently.

 

 

 

* * *

Meanwhile, Sehun was glancing at the immobile Yoonhye. She was usually bright and lively every morning. What happened now?

Whenever Sehun would talk to her, she would reply him one word or short phrases for an answer. She would also give him a smile, but it looked bothered.

Before he could ask her what was bothering her, they arrived at school.

And the first thing that greeted them was a vigorous Kai approaching them.

Kai stopped in front of the two friends before they could run away. “Good morning, Sehun-ah!” He cheerfully waved. Sehun raised a brow. How could he speak so informally to him like they were friends long time ago?

Kai turned his head from Sehun to Yoonhye. “… Good morning, Yoon Yoon, my girlfriend!” He sweetly chirped loudly.

Yoonhye’s eyes widened. Sehun’s wider. *What the hell is this boy talking about?* He thought. Yoonhye mentally slapped her forehead. *Someone shoot me now.*

Some students, who happen to be passing by, heard Kai’s loud mouth. They started whispering amongst theirselves. Not long enough, ‘Kai’ ‘Girl/Yoonhye’ and ‘going out’ were put in to one sentence.

Sehun was weirded out. This boy who broke his best friend’s heart, this boy who his best friend dislike with passion, this boy whose name was Kai just called his best friend, Yoonhye, his girlfriend. Something’s wrong.

Kai was about to reach for Yoonhye’s hand when Sehun pulled her away safely out of his reach. “Please stay away from her.” He dangerously growled.

Kai tilted his head to the right side slowly. “Why? She is my girlfriend. Why can’t I hold her?”

*Psh. Your girlfriend? Delusional jerk. She is my girl friend.* Sehun scoffed. “Wake up, Jongin-sshi. She WAS your girlfriend. Was. Not ‘is’.” Yoonhye nodded unknowingly and strongly agreed to everything Sehun was saying. *That’s right, Hunhun. You’re the ma-*

Kai and Yoonhye exchanged glances.

“How about we let her choose her decision? It’s her choice. We live in a free country anyway.” Kai suggested. Sehun agreed.

Both boys were looking at Yoonhye now. Yoonhye locked eyes with Kai. She knew what those eyes meant. His eyes were saying, ‘Tell him to go away or else you know what will happen to him.’

Yoonhye gulped and sighed shortly. She first told Sehun to calm down. “Sehun-ah, it’s okay.” He shot his friend a credulous look. “What do you mean okay?!” She hushed him down. “Let me handle this weirdo jerk. You go to class first. I’ll be fine.” She reassured. Sehun’s face became more calmed now. His whole face softened. “K. Be careful. And you owe me an explanation.” He whispered. She smiled and playfully saluted. “Yes, sir!”

Kai narrowed his eyes at them. The way they were interacting with each other was bothering him. Why do they seem closer than normal friends? *Are they secretly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter