Found

My 100 Days Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai searched all over the campus, but he still can’t find her anywhere. After the first few minutes of looking around, he then realized he could have just called her phone. *Stupid me…* He thought to himself.

After the first three rings, she answered.

“A phone call is the least expected thing from prince Kai. What a surprise.” Her voice was wrapped with pure sarcasm and he could even hear her smirking from the phone.

Kai glared at nowhere in particular and tightly clenched his fist into a ball. He sincerely wanted to make her face a mashed potato. “Where is she?” Kai’s voice was filled with nothing but hatred.

Sojin smirked wider. “It wasn’t hard to get her out of the restroom, you know? She was too light and too small to fit into that tiny window…” She spoke.

“I said, where is she?” He dangerously growled. If people were around, they’ll probably be running around like wild chickens on loose.

Sojin chuckled. “Woah, woah, woah, calm your horses down, dude. Be a good boy and keep quiet for a while, okay?”

Kai hesitantly obeyed, and Sojin giggled. “What do you want, Park Sojin?” He asked in an irritated tone.

Sojin hanged up.

Kai tried calling again, but the call would always end up in voice mail.

“DAMN IT!” He cursed, and sent D.O a text message.

She got her

After sending that message, he receieved a new text message.

It was from Yoonhye.

He didn’t hesitate to open the message.

The message contained.

From: Yoon-Yoon ♥

See this, Prince Charming?

Come and save your princess. She’s in trouble now~~~ ^^” Well, you know the abandoned building here in Shincheon? It’s a few blocks away from the subway station. There’s only one abandoned building here and it’s not quite hard to find it. So good luck!

And I hope you’ll save her… fast. Because the sun is quickly setting and I just can’t wait to see drama here.

Don’t call for your pals or else. I want you here… alone.

I’ll be patiently waiting, sweetie pie.

See you!

 

At the end of the message was a photo attached. He opened it and he immediately ran his way to the subway station, he needs to get there fast.

The picture’s content was Yoonhye tied in a pole. Her eyes were closed as if she’s sleeping and there was a red gash over her right cheek which maddened Kai even more.

 

* * *

Yoonhye’s eyes slowly opened and warily scanned her surroundings. Her eyes formed tears, seeing the unknown place. Her wrist was burning from the tight rope behind; was tightly sealed with a bandana. She wanted to scream for help, but she just can’t.

“Oh, you’re finally waked up, Princess?”

Yoonhye looked up after hearing the voice. That voice…

“Mmphft…” Yoonhye said something below the bandana. She was hardly understood so Sojin commanded someone to remove the thing refraining her from speaking.

Once the cloth was removed from , she began cursing out words and screamed all her anger. Her teardrops fell slowly one by one, a natural thing for her when she’s really angry. Sojin simply looked at her nails and waited for the ranting girl to stop. Yoonhye stopped, after realizing it was useless to talk with the wall.

Sojin raised an eyebrow when the other stopped talking and smirked. “You done?” Yoonhye didn’t answer and just gave the smirking girl her deadly puppy glare.

“Aww, don’t cry anymore…” Sojin chuckled. “Your prince is on his way, he’s gonna be here soon.”

Yoonhye glared at her more when she realized what the other girl was saying. “You… called him… here?” She whispered in disbelief.

Sojin shamelessly nodded his head. “Yeah, of course. That’s the main reason why you’re here today. It’s because I want him here.”

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!” Yoonhye screamed in annoyance. Sojin giggled in amusement. “Like boyfriend, like girlfriend…” Sojin still refused to answer that single question. “You’ll see later…”

“He’ll never come…” Yoonhye whispered. Sojin laughed at that statement. “Are you kidding me? He will perfectly fall for this trap.” Yoonhye narrowed her eyes. “What are you planning to do?”

Sojin smirked once again and flipped her hair back and walked away. “You’ll see…”

“I TOLD YOU HE’LL NEVER COME SO DON’T EVEN HOPE HE’LL BE HERE!!!” Yoonhye screamed furiously. “Tie the cloth back.” Sojin commanded and several masked men went to Yoonhye and tied the bandana back on .

Yoonhye could only sigh and hope that Kai would not go.

*Kai, please, don’t go. I’m not worth it… I showed nothing but coldness towards you. You’ll not save me, right?*

But only a dumb person could believe that Kai would not save her.

 

 

 

 

 

* * *

 

A heavily panting Kai arrived at an old gang hideout. Seeing the rubbish building made him stop and stare at it for a while, but when he pushed the thought that Yoonhye was in there, he forgot all his fears and ran inside.

Kai wandered around the dark hall where old and rusty metals were stored. Kai flinched a little when he saw a squeaking rat from behind the dusty clothed supplies.

Just then, a masked man came from behind him, and he instinctively effortlessly punched the man who got knocked out the second Kai’s fist landed on his face.

Kai chuckled and shook his head. “Weakling…”

He continued walking forward until he heard a muffled scream.

Kai didn’t know who was that, but his heart told him who it was. *Yoon-Yoon*

His feet followed his heart and mind towards the squelched scream. As soon as he arrived there, he was right again! In a room where only a few light bulbs were present, his Yoon-Yoon was there, tied on a pole and a cloth was over .

When they met eyes, Kai didn’t balked and ran towards his Yoonhye. Yoonhye’s tears once again flowed down her flushing cheeks. Why did he save her?

Kai removed the cloth blocking . He planted a soft loving kiss over her forehead. “Shh… don’t cry now. I’m here, you’re now safe.”

Yoonhye trembled as she asks the boy who was now trying to figure out how to remove the rope around her wrists. “Why did you save me…?” She whispered.

Kai lively chuckled. “What a cute question from you… Why did I save you…? Simple,” He genuinely looked into her eyes. “Because I love you.” He gave her a breath-taking smile and Yoonhye felt ashamed. *I don’t deserve this man…*

When both of them were caught off guard, a long piece of wood hit Kai’s back.

Yoonhye screamed as Kai fell on the ground, groaning in pain.

Sojin threw the wood away and dusted her hands. “How sweet of you, Prince Charming, to save your troublesome princess…”

Kai glared at the girl in front of him. Saving Yoonhye without any obstacle was too good to be true. “She was never troublesome for me.” Kai smirked as he coolly stood up. “Now, tell me what you want so we can leave.”

Sojin smirked back. “That won’t be cool to leave without any drama, huh? Boys!” She clapped her hands and a group of masked men entered the scene.

Sojin stood across Yoonhye and between them was the fight scene. The way Sojin watches at the fighting scene was sickening. How could Sojin even look so entertained? How could she even cheerfully cackle when one is painfully crying? How could she--- fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter