If I Fall [8]

If I Fall

 

Myungsoo's POV

*Flashback*

 

I was still outside Hoya's house when I saw Hyomin noona stopped walking. She talked to a girl, and obviously, it's Yoona. She's with a boy, I mean Donghae. Again? Ha, and to complete the scene I saw, Yoona and Donghae are holding hands.

 

'When will I be enough for you, Yoona?' 

 

It's always Donghae, Donghae, Donghae. Is there something in him that Yoona can't see in me? What's that then? Because I'm willing to do everything just to have Yoona as my own. AS MY OWN. No other boys, and specially, NO DONGHAE.

 

"Tss." I hissed, I was about to go to them, but Hoya finally came out to open their gate so I can enter. "Yo, bro!"

"Bro, Where's Woohyun?" I asked.

"Inside." Hoya answered as Woohyun went out. ''there you are. Let's go to Jiyeon's house. I'm pretty hungry."

"Me too." I said.

"Aha. Yeah, same here." Hoya said.

*End of Flasback.

 

I was sitting there, finished eating. And I saw Jiyeon. Haha, this girl is here again? 'Ofcourse, it is her house. Duh.'

"Yayaya! Let's practice now." Eunjung said while, I think she is stopping herself from munching the foods infront of her.

"5 more minutes." Hyomin noona and Woohyun said in chorus. Haha. The two of them are really hungry, huh? XD They look good together. "K." Eunjung said, preparing the DVD player. "What are you going to do with those?" Chihoon asked. Lol. One of Yoona's admirers are here.

"Duh, where gonna watch it first before practicing."

"Yeaaaaay!" Jiyeon blurted out. That girl is really loud. =____=

After eating, we decided to watch the movie. And, Jiyeon cried first. Then, hahaha. Next is the other girls.

Lol. Yeah, they're right. This movie is really sad. I didn't cried, but the movie breaks my heart.

Ugh. So gay. ;_;

Jiyeon's POV

After the movie, Eunjung asked us to fix ourselves and we'll start practicing now. Some of us are still crying. Including me.

"So.yeah, girls and boys. Who wants to be the narrator? If you guys don't want, I can be." Eunjung said.

"Haha, no. I don't want to act, so I'll better be the narrator." Eunji said.

"Hmm. Any objections, guys?"

"None." We answered in chorus.

"Okay, so you'll be the narrator now, Eunji. How about a girl and boy who can play the lead?"

"Oh, Jiyeon can act!" Hyomin blurted. Yaaaaa! No. I don't want to. :|

"And, Myungsoo too. He's good at acting. Especially when he acts that his head hurts to be excused in class." Woohyun said. Haha. Lol.

"Hm. Myungsoo and Jiyeonnie. Any objections?"

"I can act too." Hoya calmy said.

"Then, let's test your skills. Hoya and Myungsoo." Hyomin said.

"What?! How? I don't want tests, just give Hoya the role. It's okay with me and besides, Yoona might get jealous when she watch this." Myungsoo said.

"Just shut up and do the test, saengi--- I mean Myungsoo." Hyomin said while glaring at Myungsoo. Woah. XD Did Hyomin just called Myungsoo as saenggie? Lol. If I'm not mistaken, I heared it right. XD

"K." Myungsoo said. Then, Hyomin pulled Eunjung and whispered something to her. Yaaa. What's that?

"Okay, okay. The test is you'll be reading a part here.." Eunjung said while pointing at the script in her hands. "And you'll gonna act it.. WITH JIYEONNIE."

WTH. Why meee. T__T

"YAA! Why with me?"

"Of course, you are the lead actress. Duh."

'Oh, that makes sense.'

Hm. So they decided the part when the leading man and woman first met. In the convenience store. First, Hoya is the one who did the scene with me.

"Wow. Great acting skills Hoya and Jiyeon-ah." Eunji said. They all clapped.

"Haha, told ya' Jiyeon can really act." Hyomin said. >////< I can? And now, It's Myungsoo's turn to act with me. Maybe I should act weird or I'll keep on laughing so that I'll destruct him? Haha. I don't want him to be my partner. Why? Because I cause him problem whenever I go near to him. Haha, it's my fault too. XD But I think I'm so mean to him, but he still help me last Monday.

But he got beaten because of me.

And I felt guilty about it. ;~;

-

After a few minutes, Me and Myungsoo are done acting.

"Wonderfuuul!" Hyomin said as she claps. "I'm so proud of you my little bro-- Myungsoo."

"Ahaha. Thanks Hyominnie." Myungsoo said as she glared at Hyomin.

"Hyomminnie?!" Me and Eunjung shouted.

"What?" Myungsoo said, shocked.

"Me, Eunjung and Yoona are the only one that is to called Hyomin as Hyomminnie." I said, as I pout. Tss.

"Tsk. Okay, okay."

"Ehem." Hyomin scoffed. I just looked at her, so as Myungsoo.

"Hm. Maybe we should start judging?" Hyomin suggested.

"Yeah." Eunjung agreed.

After a few minutes of noise created by us. Hyomin decided to announce the whole cast..

 

Eunji - The Narrator

Myungsoo - Cheol-soo, the Leading Man 

Jiyeon (Me) - Soo-jin, the Leading Lady.

Hoya - Young-Min, Cheolsoo's ex-boyfriend. A married Man.

Hyomin and Woohyun - Mr. and Mr's Kim, Soo-Jin's Parents

Chi Hoon - Doctor Lee, Soo-Jin's Doctor 

Eunjung - Cheol-soo's Mother

 

And, we will summarize it. And we'll start memorizing our lines now.

Gahd. :|

I'm nervous about this. ;~;

 

 

 Myungsoo's POV

Eunjung gave us our scripts. Lol. I am shocked about my role. Yeah, I can act but... I saw Hoya's face when Eunjung announced the characters.

He likes Jiyeon? Ahahahaha. He likes her? Seriously? She isn't even a girl for me, since Jiyeon is so hyper that she don't act girly at all, FOR ME. That's my opinion. Haha, but that's okay. Jiyeon is uhm, well. Really pretty. :)

And, lol. I hate being with this girl, I'm always getting into trouble when she's around. But that's fun, I like adventures. And I find it SOMETIMES comfortable when she's with me. Because, she don't take my actions towards her as something as affection. She treats me plainly as enemies, or maybe friends.

After a few minutes, I started memorizing my lines when Hyomin noona and Woohyun started fighting.

"Ya, let me sit here." Woohyun said.

"But I sitted here first." Hyomin noona shouted.

"Tsk. But---"

"Just sit on the floor, will you?" Hyomin said.

"Aish. So noisy. How can I memorize this?" Jiyeon blurted out. Haha, she stood up and went to her room. "I'll be memorizing here. And DO NOT DISTURB." She said as she closed the door lightly. Haha.

After that, I started to memorize my lines when Eunji poked me at my back. "Hm?"

"How's you and your girlfriend?" She asked. I don't know what to answer.

 

'Is Yoona still my girlfriend?'

 

"We're fine. Hahaha-ha." I tried to hide my sadness about it. But Hyomin noona looked at my direction with a worried face.

'This will get worse if I don't leave this place. They'll put me on hotseat and bombard me questions.'

So I decided to memorize my lines in other place, but my feet brought me to..

 

Jiyeon's Room.

 

I opened the door and feel the cold air from the aircon. Wow. It's so comfortable here in her room. And, I saw here. Sleeping. Haha! I thought she's memorizing? She must have been tired.

I looked at her face, and unconsciously smiled. I really find her pretty. Too bad she's not that girly. I think she's one of the boys. XD

But I got a plan, I went to look for a ballpen. And luckily, I found one. And it's a red ballpen. I started to draw lines and random circles in her face..

"Mmm~" She mumbles, rubbing her face. So I hide  myself.

Good thing she fell asleep again. So I went near her again and draw a mustache.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. SHT. I CAN STOP LAUGHING. IT FITS HER. SHE'S NOT PRETTY ANYMORE. SHE'S HANDSOME. EVEN MORE HANDSOME THAN ME. XDDDDD

I was laughing so hard, that's why Jiyeon woke up. She stared at me with a what-is-happening-in-the-world-face. She rub her face, and some ink was spread more on her face that's why I started to laugh again.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS IS EPIC!!!1

She stood up and went to face the mirror. That's why I threw the red ballpen away, incase she blame me for what happened.

"YAAAAAAAAAAH!" She shouted as she ran to her room's own bathroom. I fell asleep waiting for her to comeback. It must be hard for her to remove those.

Jiyeon's POV

After about 20 minutes, I went out of the bathroom and saw Myungsoo sleeping at my bed. I remembered what happened awhile ago.. He laughed so hard that his face is like being deformed.

That was so epic! XD

I tried to wake him up, but he didn't even move abit. "Ya, Myungs--"

"Yoona, babe. Please don't leave me. Please. I'm begging you." He SLEEPTALK.

Aww. Poor him. This guy must have been feeling sad because he can't feel Yoona's love for him.

'Don't worry Myungsoo, God has plans for you. And someday, you'll be very happy.' I thought. Haha, everyone human deserves to be happy. Even if Myungsoo is not a human, he still deserves to be happy. Jk. XD

Hahaha. I was staring at him, waiting for him to sleeptalk. But Hyominnie suddenly opened the door. And she saw me staring at Myungsoo....

"Ayieeee." She said as she closed the door.

That girl is really.

Ugh. =_______=

Hyomin's POV

Woah. I saw Jiyeon staring at my little brother. Hahaha. They really look good together. And someday, I hope to see them together. I mean, you know. I ship Jiyeon with my brother. But it's impossible, since Jiyeon doesn't care about commitments in the mean time. And Myungsoo is madly inlove with Yoona.

But, hey. Is it bad to wish for my friend, Jiyeon and for my brother, Myungsoo to be together? I think they get well. Since Myungsoo is not that friendly when it comes to girls. ;_; Or maybe, she just likes Jiyeon as a friend since Jiyeon is really awesome and she's very random. And, shes really comfortable to be with since she's a type of person who you can talk with for hours and you'll never get bored, you can also tell her things and she won't judge you. Eunjung is also like that, but she's a bit brutal. And I like those two. :"> I love them to bits.

And, Yoona? I love her. But not as much as I love my two bestfriend since I knew Eunjungie and Jiyeonnie more than I know Yoona. 'Cause sometimes, I feel like I don't know her. She's very unpredictable. ;_; Cause sometimes she like my bro, then later on, she like Donghae and will leave my brother alone.

Ugh. And yet, I can't hate her since she's one of my friend who I trust the most. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________