If I Fall [50]

If I Fall

Jiyeon’s POV

Walking towards the entrance of the arcade, I smiled as I caught a glimpse of a cute enormous Rilakkuma stuff toy. I admit I’m not a big fan of Rilakkuma. I like Winnie the Pooh. I just find it cute. I sighed and looked at Myungsoo. He smiled at me and asked what game we should play since we always have dates on romantic places, so we decided to go somewhere where we used to hangout when we’re still friends.

I smiled, remembering those days wherein we’re still friends. Who thought we would be like this? We used not to like each other, right? Not that we hate each other before, it’s just that we don’t care about each other’s presence BEFORE.

But now? Each other’s presence is what matters to us.

“Maybe we should play that?” I said while pointing at the dance-revo machine. The one where we’ll follow the steps on the screen. He looked at me with a disapproving look, “I don’t have the guts to dance in front of everyone, Wifey.”

“But..” I pouted.

“No.”

“Mhmkay.” I said as I walked away, pretending that I’m mad. I walked towards the machine where Rilakkuma is located. Ohhh, poor Rilakkuma. I guess he/she wants to go out of the glass cage where he/she is located.

I grinned as an idea popped into my mind.

I dropped a token on the token slot of the machine and controlled the joystick until it reaches the big Rilakkuma stuff toy that I’ve wanted to get since I saw it. As soon as it got Rilakkuma, I moved the controller to the hole where it should drop the stuff toy when…

 

Rilakkuma accidentally fell off from the catcher or whatever you call it. [A/N: Hehehe. Idk if I’m making myself clear in explaining. I . I know.]

I inserted another token and started playing again and failed.

My third, fourth, fifth, sixth, so on and so forth game all failed. I didn’t even get a small stuff toy. I frowned, and that’s when I saw Myungsoo standing behind me. He was standing there, watching me all the toy. I just didn’t notice it since I was engrossed and focused on what I’m playing.

With my eyes getting teary, I tapped – scratch that, I mean I hit the glass of the machine in frustration. I really want to get that stuff toy. :(

“Need some help?” Myungsoo asked me as he went hug me behind. I sighed and shrugged. I know he won’t waste his time in games like that. So, why bother telling him? Right?

“Let’s just go eat.” I said. Thinking about food makes me crave for marshmallows. Waaaah! I need to stop these pregnancy hormones of mine before Myungsoo notices it. Tsk. It’s not the right time to tell him. He might get shocked. I know it’s wrong that I’m hiding this from him. But, it’s for our good. We’re still too young to be parents. It will ruin our future. Maybe I’ll just tell him when my baby bump is already noticeable.

Noticing the change of my mood, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and started walking towards the exit of the arcade. “Now, where do you want to eat?”

“Let’s eat marshma--- on a Japanese restaurant!” I exclaimed like a kid. Good thing I stopped myself from blurting out ‘marshmallow’. That would be a weird Freudian slip.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

As soon as we finished ordering our food, Jiyeon munched in with glee. I bet, getting the Rilakkuma stuff toy she wants makes her hungry— stressed at the same time. Well, seeing her eat like a kid… it still gets me every time. I find it cute.

“Don’t you see how hard it is to get that cute Rilakkuma awhile ago? It’s so frustrating.” She said, before taking a sip on her juice. I laughed at her actions as I decided to look at her intently, “Why do you suddenly liked Rilakkuma? I know you. You’re a die-hard fan of Winnie the Pooh, and now you’re blabbering about Rilakkuma.”

She pouted. “I don’t know. It’s just that I suddenly realized that Rilakkuma is cute, too.”

She munched on her food, “Ugh! I really want to get that stuff toy. Will you get it for me? Please?”

Oh noes.

I gave her a stern look. I don’t want her idea. I at that game ever since I’m still a fetus. “No wifey. Sorry, but I can’t.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Pretty please?”

“No. As in no.”

“Mhmkay.” She said, sipping on her soup. “Let’s go home after this. I’m feeling tired already.” She said as a tinge of sadness hits her eyes. She’s sad. I knew it. Can’t blame myself for at that game though.

That’s when I thought of something.

I pulled my phone and started texting Woohyun.

To: Woohyun

SMS: Hey. I need your help. Do you know Rilakkuma? The brown bear whatever.

I placed my phone on the table and started eating. Awkward silence filled our table as I keep on throwing secret glances at Jiyeon. “What are you looking at?” She asked me coldly. I don’t know why, but she became moody these days. Maybe she’s going to have her menstruation soon.

Menstruation? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That’s when I suddenly remembered that afternoon when I helped her because she had blood marks on her skirt. It’s truly a moment to be remembered. Those were the days when I don’t care about her presence. She makes me feel irritated.. But that was before. Everything has changed.

“N-nothing.” I said as my phone suddenly vibrated. Looking at the screen seems like Woohyun already replied.

I opened the message and frowned.

From: Woohyun.

SMS: Dude. You have a girlfriend. Don’t tell me you’re gay. Have mercy on Jiyeon. TuT

-

To: Woohyun.

SMS: Shut up. I need your help. Can you please buy 150 stuff toys with Rilakkuma in different sizes. Leave and fixed it in mine and Jiyeon’s house. I’ll pay you the next time I see you. Thanks dude.

-

I closed my phone and looked at Jiyeon who’s staring at me with nervous eyes. “Hubby, who’s that? Don’t tell me that you’re cheati------“

“I’m not cheating. It’s just… the basketball team’s coach. He wants us to have an exhibition game before the graduation, which is two months from now.”

She sighed. “Really?”

Seems like she does not believe me again. I know, she fears that I’m cheating on her. But, she doesn’t need to worry. There’s no one who could be as alluring as her in my eyes.

“Yes.” I said, flashing a warm smile.

“Promise?”

“I promise.” I assured her. Smiling like a kid, she looked at me.

I glanced at my phone and decided to read Woohyun’s reply.

From: Woohyun.

SMS: You had a fight with her again? -__-  Okay. Just make sure to pay me or else I’ll slice you like grilled pork. I assure you.

 

I smiled. All I need is to destruct Jiyeon so she won’t ask for us to go home. I know Woohyun needs more time. Maybe an hour? I guess that would be enough.

-

“Let’s go to the grocery first before we go home. I believe grandmother will visit us this week.” I said, glancing at her. She looked at me with an approving look. “Sure. But let’s hurry. I’m not in the mood.”

_

While paying for the goods we just bought, I felt my phone buzzed. So, I hurriedly count my money and gave it to the cashier before reading the text message.

From: Woohyun.

SMS: Dude. Everything’s fixed. Goodluck.

 

I smiled and thanked him in my reply. Jiyeon glanced at me and frowned, “We’re going home, right?”

“Yup.” I answered. She heaved a deep sigh. “Why wifey?”

“Nothing. Let’s just not passed by the arcade. It’ll make me sad by seeing that Rilakkuma stuff toy again.” She sighed again, which makes me chuckle unconsciously. I pulled her closer and putted my arms on her shoulder, holding the grocery plastics on my other hand while we walk towards the mall exit.

We decided to go to another path to avoid passing by the arcade which makes Jiyeon feel relaxed.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

While on the car, I noticed that Myungsoo’s a bit stiff. He looks nervous and happy at the same time. Weird. Tss. What’s new? He’s always weird. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Joke.

“Hubby, are you okay?”

“……”

“Hey…” I said, poking him.

“Huh? What?” He said, looking shock. Regaining his composure, he smiled at me. “Sorry, I’m just… nervous.” I looked at him, my eyebrow rising unconsciously. He’s nervous about what? Is he hiding something from me?

That uncomfortable feeling that gets into me especially when Myungsoo and I are about to fight feels in inside of me again.

Ahhhhhh. Eotteokhae?

The car came into halt as we arrived in front of our house. I silently went out of the car, leaving Myungsoo behind. I unlocked the house’s door and opened the lights, when something caught my attention.

A small Rilakkuma stuff toy is located in the floor.

A smile form in my lips as I picked it up and studied it thoroughly. Who owns this? Maybe Myungsoo. I don’t have any Rilakkuma stuff toy since I was an avid fan of Winnie the Pooh.

I looked around and noticed stuffed toys were scattered on the floor. I followed it and smiled as I noticed that every time I followed the trails, a bigger Rilakkuma stuff toy shows up.

I kept on following on trails and nervously turned the doorknob which leads to our bedroom. Well, not really our bedroom since we don’t sleep together. But, I guess this would be our ‘future’ bedroom.

That’s when I saw…

 

 

A VERY LARGE RILAKKUMA STUFFTOY.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”  I mean, really large. It looks like the same height as me. How the hell this stuff toy gets in here? Is it because of Myungs-----

Hey! What’s happening? Why are you shouting?” Myungsoo suddenly bursted in behind me and hugged me tight. I chuckled; tightly hugging him back.

“What’s wrong?” He asked again while still hugging me. Still not letting go, I whispered, “Thank you so much.” I know he gets what I mean. That I’m thanking him for what he did today. I’m thanking him because he made me dmn happy even if I’m a bit y these past few days because of my so-called pregnant hormones.

“Anything for you, wifey.” He said, pressing his lips against my forehead. Feeling happy and guilty at the same time, I showed up my smile at him. I feel guilty; he’s been doing his best as much as he can to be a good boyfriend to me. While me? I’ve been the dishonest one. I’m hiding the fact that I’m pregnant.

_

We just finished our dinner when I excused myself to the bathroom. I promised Myungsoo that I’ll be washing the dishes since he cooked the dinner for tonight, which he always do. But, I think I can’t do it. I feel like throwing up again. Aish. I’ve been 3 weeks pregnant. I should tell it to him before my baby bump becomes deadly noticeable.

I hesitantly gargled my mouth when I felt my phone vibrated. It’s been on my pockets all the time. Good thing.

I answered the phone, and that’s when I recognized the voice.

It’s my grandmother’s voice. It’s been a long time ago since I talked to my grandmother. I’m referring to my mother’s mother. She’s a nice grandmother to me. She’s spoiling me when I was still a little kid since I’m her only female grandchild.

I missed her very very much. Mom said that she was sick, and I wish that she’s getting better now so she can see her future grandchildren, my kids with Myungsoo, of course.

“How are you, grandma?” I asked, smiling.

“I want you to break up with him.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the always late update. :( Busy and depressed as hell.

Anways, don't kill me with this update. Kkk. xD

Comments are loved. <3