If I Fall [1]

If I Fall

Jiyeon's POV

 

I was busy scanning the DVDs here in my room when I heard my phone ring. I got up and reached for it.

 

From ; Hyomeeeen. <3

Message: Hey, Ji. Will be coming in a minute there. So yeah, have you finished searching for a good movie?

 

I sighed as I looked at the piles of DVD located near the Television set. I replied,

To ; Hyomeeeen. <3

Message: Nope. Not yet. I've got piles of DVD here. I don't know what to choose. So you better hurry up and you'll be the one to choose, aight? Take care.

 

There, it sent already. Yeah, we're having a movie marathon here in our house, together with my best buddies, Hyomin and Eunjung. Yoona, one of my friend said that she can't make it here because she'll be having a date with her boyfriend. Yeah, she have a boyfriend, and I haven't met it yet. But, they say that it's from our school too but it's not from our section. Haha, yeah. That's right. Yoona is the only one who have a boyfriend. Me, Eunjung and Hyomin doesn't have one. I don't really care about that thing as of now. :)

After a minute, my phone beeped again.. And it's from an unregistered number.

 

From; 010********

Message; Hey, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.

-

To; 010********

Message; You must have been sent your text message wrong. Btw, Who are you? And how did you get my number?

-

After replying, I laid down my bed and thinking of what food should I prepare for later. Just then, my phone beeped again.. Sigh. I really hate dealing with strangers like this. 

 

From; 10********

Message; It's me. Please forgive me. 

-

I looked at my inbox and I saw that this person is flooding my phone with his text, ''Aish. This guy is really annoying. '' This guy's clearly insane and desperate, and whoever this guy's girlfriend is, she's much better without him in her life. Ugh.I'm planning to reply. But, I promised myself that this is the last reply I'm sending him.

To; 10********

Message; Your name is 'Me'? Haha, Hi Me. I'm sorry but I don't know you. 

-

After 10 seconds the stranger replied.

From; 10********

Message; Don't fool around around with me babe, I'm really serious. Let's fix this.

-

''Ugh. That's it, my turning off my phone.'' I said as I turned off my phone. The doorbell rung. It means that Eunjung and Hyomin is already here, ''Ya, Jiyeon-ah! Hurry up and opened the gate.'' I heared Eunjungie shouted. ''I'm coming.'' I replied as I reached the gate and opened it.

''At last. You opened it,'' Hyomin said.

''We've been ringing your doorbell more than ten times already.'' Eunjung said as she throws herself in the sofa and she sat comfortably.

''What happened? Are you doing something that's why you didn't hear us ringing your doorbell?'' They both asked in chorus. Wow. 

''Yeah, Someone has been texting me.''

''Look, someone got herself a text mate. Hahaha.'' Eunjung said, hitting Jiyeon's arms.

''Yiee. Jiyeon got an admirer already.'' Hyomin teased.

''No, I'm sure he or she sent it wrong.''

''Why?'' Eunjung asked.

''That person has been texting me something like 'Hey, I'm sorry. Let's get back together.' and that person has been flooding my inbox with I'm sorry.''

''Oh, Hahah. Too bad, I thought Jiyeon will have a boyfriend alr----.'' Eunjung asked as Hyomin went to the kitchen and grabbed some food to eat.

''Aish.'' I said as I sighed deeply.

After a minutes of silence and awkwardness..

 

''Maybe we should watch this!'' Eunjung suddenly blurted out as she held a CD of the horror movie WHITE, from Jiyeon's pile of DVDs.

''Horror? No way.'' Hyomin said.

''No, I want to watch it too.'' Jiyeon said, leaving Hyomin helpless.

''Yeay!'' Eunjung said as she put the CD inside the DVD player.

We let Hyomin sit in the middle because she hates horror movies. Our sitting position is like this..

 

Eunjung-Hyomin-Me.

 

While watching, I've decided to my phone and checked if that person is still texting me... Boom. My phone received 78 messages all from that mysterious person.

''Hey, what's that?'' Hyomin said as she saw me holding my phone. She snatched it away from me and let Eunjung see it. ''Ya, give my phone back.'' 

''Aw, pathetic thing. I think it's a guy because girls rarely do these kind of things.'' Eunjung said.

''Yeah, I think so.'' Hyomin said. I stand up and grabbed my phone away from them. ''Aish, let's just continue watching the movie.'' I said as I point at the TV and we screamed as we looked at the TV exactly where the thrilling part starts.

''Fudge.'' Hyomin cursed.

We watched until the movie was done. 

''Maybe we should go to the mall tomorrow?'' Eunjung and I suggested.

''Yeah, Let's go, and let's ask Yoona if she can go with us.''

''Great idea.'' I said as we started to look for another movie to watch. Yeah, I missed Yoona since she's always with her boyfriend. But I don't know, I've seen Yoona with two guys. I don't know which is her boyfriend. Hahaha! And I'm not familliar with those boys' faces.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________