If I Fall [20]

If I Fall

 

Jiyeon's POV

 
It's Myungsoo. He's the one who hit me with a ball. Aigoo. That jerk. 
 
"Hey." He said while poking me. I turned around to face him. 
 
"Yaaa! That hurts!"  I said as I flicked his forehead. He laughed a bit and smiled. Just then, Mavin crawled out and went next to me. Mavin reached out for me so I carried him.
 
"Who's that child?" He asked as he pokes Mavin's nose. They were smiling to each other. I guess Myungsoo will go well with Mavin. Psh. He will like Myungsoo more than me now~
 
"My son. Hey Mavin, say hi to your hyung." I said as I grabbed Mavin's hand and gestured it to wave his hands.
 
 
 
"Seriously? WHO'S THE FATHER?" He asked as he's eyes widen in shock. His face is epic.
 
 
 
I laughed hard, making him look at me weirdly. Looool. Myungsoo fell for my joke.
 
 
 
*PAAAAAAAK*
 
 
 
I slapped him in the arms.. "I was just joking. Hellooo~ I don't even have a boyfriend."
 
 
"I thought it was true. The baby kinda look like you." He said as he gestured Mavin to go to him. Mavin looked at me and looked at Myungsoo. Mavin went to Myungsoo's arm gently.
 
 
Phew. Good thing I saw Myungsoo. My arms hurt because I kept on carrying Mavin since this morning.
 
"He's my cousin. Isn't he cute?" I said, explaining it to Myungsoo. He nodded as an answer. "He's cute, his name is Mavin, right?" He asked. I nodded as an answer.
 
"Hyuuuung~ Let's go to the mall." Mavin asked as he flashed a cute smile to Myungsoo. He nodded and smiled to Mavin.
 
 
'I'm getting ignored here. Tsk.'
 
 
Myungsoo, carrying Mavin on his at arms looked at me, asking for confirmation. I nodded and smiled, a fake one. Loool. I'm getting snobbed by Mavin because of Myungsoo now.
 
He chuckled and looked at Mavin. "Should we let Jiyeon noona go with us in the mall?"
 
 
 
Ahhhh..
 
 
 
Tsk. So he have a plan to leave me here if Mavin said no? This guy. Tsk tsk.
 
 
 
But I think, Mavin likes him. He wants Myungsoo to be his brother. Hahaha! But they look like father and son. Hahaha.
 
 
Mavin nods and smiled sweetly. "Ofcourse, noona will join us."
 
I smiled as Mavin agreed for me to join them.
 
"Let's go now!" Mavin said as he beamed at me and Myungsoo. Good thing we're wearing decent clothes. Hahaha! We rode Myungsoo car and went to mall straightly. He kept on playing and teasing with Mavin while he's driving. They're so cute. :>
 
When we arrived..
 
 
We entered the mall together as I heared others mumble..
 
 
"What a good-looking family. The boy and the girl really looks good together." I heared a girl that was like 5 years older than me said.
 
"The girl is so lucky to have a pretty face and a good looking husband."
 
 
What theeeee... Me? Husband? Myungsoo? What is happening in  the woooorld?!
 
 
I took steps away from them so it would look like I'm not with Mavin and Myungsoo. Psh. That was so epiiiic. 
 
 
I saw Myungsoo looked at me, he was slightly blushing. I signalled him to look away, so he did.
 
 
After a few minutes, I saw Mavin points on a restaurant. So I followed them as I saw Myungsoo go inside it while still carrying Mavin on his arms.
 
 

Myungsoo's POV

 
Sht. The mumbles inside the mall is hillarious. Me and Jiyeon? Loool. But seriously, when Yoona and I used to go here.. I don't hear something like that from them~
 
"Hyung! Let's go eat. Mavin is so hungry." He said as he rub his tummy and use his other hand to point on the restaurant.
 
Honestly, I seriously thought that he was really Jiyeon's son. They were some kind of resemblance in the way they smile.
 
We entered the restaurant. I saw Jiyeon following us. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. We searched for a vacant seat and decide to sit there.
 
"You order." I said as I look at Jiyeon and smirked.
 
"But.. I don't want to.." She said as she suddenly stops talking. She smirked.. "And besides, you're my slave."
 
"Psh." I think I'm gonna lose with this girl again.
 
"Noona~ order our food now. I'm hungry." Mavin said as he pout abit.
 
"You heared that?" I said as I grin at her. Hahaha. Mavin wants Jiyeon to order. Not meee. "K. Fine." Jiyeon said as she stand up. I told her our order. She made her way to the counter to order.
 
 
I was talking with Mavin when an old woman patted me in my shoulder. I looked at her and the old woman smiled.
 
 
"You and your wife looks good together." The old woman said.
 
 
 
I've got a wife?
 
 
 
Really? They must be talking about Jiyeon again. Psh. =___=
 
 
"Oh. Hahaha, are you talking about that girl?" I said as I point at Jiyeon who is currently talking to the cashier. 
 
The old woman nodded. "She's not my wife, ahjumma." I said as I smiled at her.
 
 
"Ohhh.. Haha. You better court her. Well, Son. She's pretty and you look good together." The old woman said. She smiled and left.
 
The people here are weird. Does Jiyeon and I really look good with each other? Psh. What a joke. "Hyung, is my noona your wife?" Mavin asked. Even him?! 
 
"She's not. Your noona and hyung are just friends." I said as I messed with Mavin's hair. He nod and smiled.
 
 
Just then, Jiyeon arrived holding the tray with our order. She put it on the table and sat infront of me.
 
 
I grabbed my order and started eating. Mavin and Jiyeon started to eat their food too.
 
While eating, Jiyeon's phone beeped. She got a message. She read it and frowned.
 
"Hey. What happened?" I asked. "My mom can't go back here for my birthday." She answered.
 
"When is your birthday anyways?" I asked her as I munched my food. Hmm. Yummy.
 
"Hmm. June 7." She answered. Oh, what date is it today? June 4?! 
 
 
3 days left before her birthday. What should I get for her as a gift. Well, she need to cheer up abit on her birthday even if her mom can't make it here on that day.
 
 
Maybe I should ask Hyomin noona..
 
 
Nah. No. She'll just say that I love Jiyeon already.
 
 
Hmm.. Maybe Mavin?
 
 
Haha. I'll just ask this kid then.
 
 
"Noona, don't be sad. Mavin will just give you a gift." Mavin said. What a sweet child.
 
 
 
I saw Jiyeon smiled and nod.
 
 
 
'Pretty.' I thought. Yes, Jiyeon is really pretty. :)