If I Fall [51]

If I Fall

Jiyeon's POV

 

[Please.. dear. Do my wish.] My grandmother hung up the phone; sighing, I know I can't do this. This can't be happening.

 

I can't break up with Myungsoo.

I don't know what to do. My grandmother will go here next week to see me. Why so sudden? Doesn't she knows how hard for me to do this? I don't want to be selfish but... I really have to do this. I know this will be very hard but I've got no choice but to obey.

"Hey. Is everything alright?" Myungsoo popped out behind me, looking worried. I turned to him and smiled. "Yep. I just erm... need to use the bathroom to-ya' know..release something." I reasoned out, in case he asked why it takes me minutes to go back.

Laughing, Myungsoo leaned and kissed me on the forehead. He hugged me, "You know what wifey? I'll marry you one day." He whispered in my ear. I can feel that he's smiling happily now.

God knows how hard for me to do this.

"Of course hubby. We'll get married someday." I felt tears trying to escape my eyes. When will I be happy?

I elicited a sigh before turning around to face him. I pulled him for a tight hug, "Hubby. I love you. No matter what happens, I love you. Always remember that." I whispered, trying hard not to crack my voice as my eyes verge to cry. He looked at me weirdly, "Mhm? Why are you saying those things?" He asked, patting the top of my head. Heol.

I sighed, I can't tell him. I can't tell him... that my grandmother might be dying soon. Because if I do, he'll do everything just to stop me from leaving him. If I don't break with Myungsoo, I won't be able to make my grandmother happy on her last years on Earth. Yes. My grandmother is dying. She got a cancer, and it's on the stage of being cureless. I don't want her to die emotionally sad because of me..

I smiled, "Nothing. I just feel like reminding you that you're the most special thing on Earth for me."

_

 

"WTF GRANDMA. Why is this kid here?" Myungsoo asked, pointing at the 4-years old kid carried by his grandma.

His grandma smiled, "You'll be babysitting Jihyuk."

"No we won't." Myungsoo answered like a kid that doesn't want to eat vegetable. I smiled as I looked at Myungsoo's cute movements. I hitted his arms, "You're over acting Myungsoo. Look, Jihyuk looks cute."

"He looks cute. But he's a devil of a child." He explained, patting my arm. I ignored his hand and approached grandma. Myungsoo's grandmother held me Jihyuk. I carried the baby in my arms and lightly pinch his cheeks. "Look Myungsoo, isn't he adorable?"

"No. He's not." Myungsoo insisted. I huffed an air and faced Myungsoo's grandmother. "Don't worry grandma, we'll take good care of him." I smiled at her. "Okay that settles it, my dear grandson and future granddaughter-in-law. I'm off to go. Take care of Myungsoo's cousin, okay?" Myungsoo's grandmother said as she winked at me before going out of our gate. I waved my hand to bid adieu and Jihyuk did too. Oh, so adorable. He kinda look like Myungsoo though. Hahahaha!

I glanced at Jihyuk and at Myungsoo whose currently standing like 10 meters away from us. "Are you allergic to Jihyuk or something?" Looking at him weirdly. Alright. Myungsoo better tell me the reason why he's acting like that towards Jihyuk. But, I actually find it cute.

"We just don't get well. I would like it more if it's your cousin Mavin is the baby we'll taking care of." Myungsoo explained; exchanging glares with the kid. I approaced him— still carrying Jihyuk on my other arms. "Hey. That's harsh. Jihyuk might understand you." I punched him at his arms, but he won't even budge. "I don't care, and you also don't care, right small bug?" Myungsoo said as he poked Jihyuk's cute fluffy cheeks. What?!?!! He calls him small bug? I know Jihyuk is small but he's not a bug. Darn Myungsoo. He's not good at thinking something for endearment. -_-

Jihyuk cried and hugged me. "He's evil." He whispered in a incoherent way. Cute.

"Look. You made him cry." I patted Jihyuk's head to comfort him as I pierced my eyes directly at Myungsoo. "He's good at acting, wifey."

"Whatever." I answered his remarks.

_

Meanwhile.

"Wifey, can you get the salt for me?" Myungsoo asked. He's cooking our snacks. My all-time favorite besides from ice cream.... FRENCHFRIES! Tehee. I made Jihyuk sat on the counter near Myungsoo. So incase he fall down, Myungsoo will catch him. But I bet he won't. The two of them couldn't stop fighting since this morning. Jihyuk likes biting Myungsoo's arm while leaving a red and wet with saliva marks on his skin which makes Myungsoo mad and irritated at him. Now I know the reason. Hoho.

I was about to walk back to Myungsoo and Jihyuk when I heared a scream. A scream from a boy. Baby boy, indeed. What could possibly Myungsoo did this time? -_- I rushed back to them while holding the salt container in my hand when I saw Jihyuk on Myungsoo's arm.

Myungsoo is carrying Jihyuk in his arms. He looks like a father.

"Hey small bug, are you okay?" I heared Myungsoo asked Jihyuk walking soothing the baby's back to calm him down. "Don't cry. Good thing evil hyung catched you before you fall."

Yes. Jihyuk calls Myungsoo as evil hyung. Well, Myungsoo isn't evil afterall. He saved 'small bug' from falling. That's so sweet. Myungsoo would make a good father. I wonder how will our life together turns our in the future? That is.... if we ever have our future. Yes, we have our future... but I'm not sure if we're together.

I took out a deep breathe. My only wish is to grow old with him. But.. I can't be selfish especially when it comes to my grandmother. She might be dying. I can't just let her down. Even if that means that I need to let go of what's making me happy.

I walked towards them as if I didn't saw what happened, "What happened?"

Still carrying Jihyuk in his arms, Myungsoo answered. "He nearly fell."

"It must be your fault. Tsk." I joked.. "Kidding." I went beside him and clinged my hands on his arm. I stand on my toes, reaching for his ears, "Huuby, you look like a father while carrying him." I whispered which maked him chuckle. "That's what we are today, wifey. I'm the father.. and you're the mother." Myungsoo leaned closer to whisper back what he said.

Aren't we very disturbing to the eyes of Jihyuk? We're currently displaying our never ending cuddling infront of him. It's Myungsoo's fault, not mine (even if I'm the one who started it).

"Now. You two. Kiss." Jihyuk suddenly said which made me looked at him with a shocked expression. I heared Myungsoo chuckled, "Kiss? You're too young to know about lovers kissing, kiddo." He said while messing with Jihyuk's hair.

"But.. grandma said that if you love each other.. you should kiss." Jihyuk protested, his brows twitched together.

"But----"

"I love Jiyeon noona so I'm gonna kiss her." Jihyuk cutted Myungsoo. Still carried by Myungsoo, Jihyuk leaned to me and kiss me on the lips. I was about to hug and carry him when I felt something. Someone is.....

 

holding my chest... I mean my boo----.

 

I looked down and saw Jihyuk's hand holding my . Turning red, I glanced at Myungsoo then back to where Jihyuk's hand is. Myungsoo looked down at same direction. Eyes widened, "HEY SMALL BUG! WHAT IS THA----WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO HOLD THAT BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO DO HOLD THAT OKAY?"

 

SHT. I thought Myungsoo would be serious. But hell, he's being a again. -_- Ugh. When will he change? But what can I do? Boys will be boys. s.

 

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I need to make you guys happy for now. xD

The last chapter saddens alot of you, I know. Don't worry, MyungYeon will be MyungYeon. =))

Hope this chapter is funny enough. Sorry if I didn't put their dialouges on bold. I don't have enough time. :( Rushing.