If I Fall [38]

If I Fall

 

 
 
Jiyeon's POV
 
 
 
"Jiyeon-ah, wake uppp." I heared someone whispered in my ears, "Heyyy~"The voice is repeated. I know that voice. It's Myungsoo's voice. :) Gaaaahd.
 
I slowly opened my eyes..
 
 
O_______O
 
 
*TSUP*
 
 
He k-k-kissed m-me? >////<
 
"Good Morning, beautiful~" he said as he smiled and tucked my hair behind my ears. Omg. Why do he have to soooooo handsome?
 
"W-why a-re you here?" I asked. Yeah, it's Saturday and it's only 7am. 
 
"Why? Am I not allowed to visit my girlfriend?" He said as he pulled me up (so I'm sitting at the bed) and hugged me.
 
G-girlfriend??!?! When did I became his girlfriend?
 
I closed my eyes as memories from last flashed back into my memories.
 
 
Flashback..
 
 
*RIIIING*
 
The school bell rung. Yay! Time to go home.  >:)) I I missed my bed already. Weee. I've been sleepy since this morning. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night.
 
Why? Because Myungsoo and I is texting each other till midnight. Hahaha. :)
 
"Let's go?" Myungsoo said as he get my books and carried them. Well, it's not that much. It's only two books. Haha. It would be embarrasing to let him carry that all.
 
Ohh. Anyways, Myungsoo has been courting me for a 4 weeks already. Yeah, it's been 4 weeks since he chose me over Yoona. :)
 
He's not my boyfriend yet! Well, I don't know when is the perfect time that I should say yes to him. >///<  But he said that he'll wait for my answer. :D
 
I nodded. But as I looked around, I noticed something. Eunjunggie is crying. 
 
 
 
Why? Is she alright?
 
 
 
"Look. Eunjung is crying." I said as I pulled Myungsoo's shirt to get his attention. He looked at Eunjung's direction and sighed, "Should we ask her?" Myungsoo asked. I nodded as an answer.
 
We walk down and approached Eunjung. I poked her shoulders and she looked at me then hug me, "Is everything alright?"
 
"*huk* He likes someone else already..*huk*" Eunjung said.. Ohh. She's broken hearted. :( I wish I could help. But you know, what's hard of being broken hearted is no one can help you with that, except for moving on.
 
"Don't worry," I said as I patted Eunjung's hair, "Everything will be alright."
 
Eunjung chuckled softly, "I guess so," She said as she smiled bitterly, "Go ahead, Jiyeon-ah. Your prince charming is waiting for you already." She teased me as she looked at Myungsoo.
 
Myungsoo just chuckled and patted Eunjung's back. "Tell me who's that jerk next time, okay? I'll just take Jiyeon home." He said as he looked at me and smiled.
 
Eunjung nodded as a reply as she pushed me and Myungsoo away jokingly. So we started walking our way to my house.
 
While walking..
 
"How's your day?" Myungsoo asked as he grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. >///< Ever since that happen, Myungsoo has been so sweet to me. :)
 
He would go to our house just to fetch me for school even if he's late for the basketball training at the morning. He would accompany me on my way to my house. He would help me do projects.. and many more..
 
I'm so lucky. :)
 
"Good but a bit boring." I answered as I looked at him and smiled, "How about yours?"
 
"Sad." He answered as he looked down, "Why?"
 
"Because you've been snobbing me all day." He said in a low voice. I looked at him and poked his cheeks and laughed, "I did? Maybe that's because you've been glancing to Yoona since this morning."
 
"Me?" He laughed, "It's just that she seems awkward to us. I mean it's normal for her to be awkward with me and you but with Hyomin noona and the others? Nah. They didn't do anything."
 
"Ohh..---"
 
"You jealous?" He suddenly said as he looked at me and smirked. Why does he need to be so handsome? 
 
"A-aahh. I-I'm not." I said as I looked away. Yes, I'm jealous. But I don't want Myungsoo to know it because he'll tease me non-stop.
 
Anyways. About Wonnie.. Yeah. He admitted he still have feelings for me, but he already accepted that we're just friends, and that's so nice of him. :) And he told me that I can always run to him when I have problems especially with Myungsoo because he won't hesitate to help me. And as for Yoona, she's been awkward to me and my friends especially to me and Myungsoo.
 
But ofcourse, I'm willing to accept Yoona as my friend. Right, because where not even enemies.
 
"Psh. Stop lying. I know you're jealous." He teased as he ruffled my hair, "I'm not!"
 
We continue to tease each other as we walk our way to my house.
 
"We're here." I said as we arrived at the front of the gate, "Shoo!" I joked as I pushed him away so he'll go home.
 
He chuckled, "Nah. I'm gonna stay here for awhile. You might miss me." He said as he opened the door for me.
 
"I won't miss you. Ever." I answered as I flipped my hair and chuckled. Hahaha. Aigoo. We've been joking too much today. Lololol.
 
 
"Oh really? Then what is... Myungsoo, I love you too?" He teased as he immitates what I said to him when uhmmm... I confesed? -___-
 
I covered my ears, "What are you saying? I can't hear it." I said.
 
He laughed, "I said that you already admitted that you love me too." He repeated. I shook my head and laughed, "Pardon? I really can't hear it." I said, still covering my ears playfully.
 
Just then he sat on the sofa and pulled me to sit beside him, "Don't deny it. I heared it by my own ears... surely and clearly." He said as he grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. Yeah. We're not on a relationship, but I can say that we're really sweet. Lol. Even before we confessed to each other, we're already sweet. Hahah!
 
We decided to watch a movie because we don't have something to do and we don't have classes tomorrow, "Let's watch this!" I said as I get the DVD of Son Yejin's Chilling Romance. :>
 
Yeah, at first, we watched Son Yejin's A Moment to Remember, and now Chilling Romance. Aaah. Son Yejin is really pretty. She's my favorite. :)
 
He grabbed the DVD from my hand and looked at it, "You sure? You might won't be able to sleep 'cause it's SLIGHTLY horror."
 
O__O
 
I remembered that it's kind scary. But that's okay. Maybe I could just ask Myungsoo to stay here if I'm scared to be alone. <3
 
We watched the movie for almost 3 hours because we kept on pausing it because I savoring every sweet moment. XD
 
"Why do you sit so far? Are you mad?" He said as we started another movie called, Hello Ghost.
 
"I just feel like sitting far from yo-----"
 
 
*BLAG* 
 
Omg. That's a very loud thunder! 
 
O__o
 
I suddenly moved next to Myungsoo and hugged his arm, "Uhh."
 
Myungsoo looked at me then chuckled, "I thought you'd like to sit far away from me?"
 
"I've just changed my mind. He-he-he."
 
Then, the place suddenly went black. The tv powered off and the lights suddenly go off, "Oooh.. Blackout, I guess."Myungsoo said as he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his' hands.
 
"I'm scared." I whispered as I move closer and closer to him even though there is no spaces betwen us left, "Don't be. I'm here beside you, Jiyeon-ah." Myungsoo said to calm me down. 
 
I hugged him tighter as time passes.
 
"Aren't you getting bored?"I whispered. Yeah, We've been doing nothing since it's blackout. Maybe he's getting bored and wants to get home.
 
"No, I'm not. Why?" He answered and asked at the same time. I looked at him and smiled, "Maybe you feel bored and wants to go home because we've got nothing to do here." I said.
 
"Nah. It's okay. I've got my future wife here beside me anyways." He said as he chuckled.
 
Future wife? >///< Omg.
 
"A-ah. I'm not even you're girlfriend!" I shouted as I hit his arm lightly,
 
"Don't worry, I'll wait for you to answer me yes." He said and smiled. Awww. That's so sweet of him. :)
 
Maybe...
 
 
It's the right time to answer him a yes, don't you guys think? :)
 
 
"What will you do if I answer you yes right now?" I asked, not looking at him. Well, I'm kinda shy since... uhm. Nevermind.
 
His face brightened up, "Of course, I'll be luckiest guy in the world!" He said as he smiled, a gummy one. Hahaha! That's so cute.
 
"Really?" I asked and he nodded as an answer, "Then... yes."
 
"W-what?" He whispered, sounds like he's amazed.
 
"I won't say it again.." I said. Yeah, it's kinda embarrasing to say it again. >/////< Aigoo. He smiled and looked at me, "Alright," He nodded and grabbed my hand, "Even though I didn't heared it... I just wanted to say that...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love you, MY girlfriend."
 
 
End of Flashback.
 
 
Oohh. So I'm already his girlfriend.. Hahaha. :D I've totally forgotted it. -___- Waah.
 
 
"Let's go somewhere!" He said as he tried to pull me up so I can stand up but I put effort to pull make it hard for him. Lololol. XD
 
"Where?" I asked as I smiled at him. He looked at me and, "Date. Amusement Park."  Omg! :"> 
 
"Huh? We're just together yesterday. Aren't you irritated of my face." I said, with a tinge of hoping that he would say no. Hahahaha. "Why would I? That would never happen. I would I get irritated of your face? Psh."
 
I just stared at him and smiled. He stared back at me and winked before pulling me up so I can stand up. He hugged me and whispered, "Thank you."
 
Eh? What do he mean? Uhh, "For what?" I said and smiled as I  was abled to smell his manly scent. :"> What did I do to receive this kind of gift from God?
 
"For giving me this chance to show that I love you.." He said as he faced me and pecked at the tip of my nose. Why is he so sweet? Gaaahd. Heaven.
 
After a while, I decided to went straight to the bathroom and take a bath while Myungsoo is cooking breafast for me, as usual  it would always be like that. Same old Myungsoo. Hahaha. Of course, he's good at cooking that's why he's always here to cook food for me even before he became my boyfriend.
 
Before he became my boyfriend? Hmm. The word 'My Boyfriend' sounds nice and.... sweet. Hahaha!
 
As soon as I finished fixing myself, I went down and saw Myungsoo putting my plate on the table. I looked at him and our eyes met, "Only one plate? Aren't you gonna eat?"
 
"I'm done eating before I went here. I'll just wait for you to finish." He said before smiling. I pouted when I heared his answer, I was actually expecting for him to eat with me. Aigoo. I sat on the chair and started eating the breakfast that he cooked for me. 
 
Suddenly, he pulled a chair and sat beside me. He looked at me, "You look cute when you eat." He suddenly blurted out before he let out a soft chuckle. He reached out for my hair and tucked them behind my ears. Omg.
 
 
Blush. Yeah, I can feel my cheeks heating up. Ugggggh.
 
 
As soon as I finished eating, I went to the kitchen to wash my plates and brush my teeth as Myungsoo looks at the photo album displayed in the center table in the sofa.
 
He smiled and lifted the photo album to show me a picture, "This is Hoya-ssi, right?" I looked at him and nodded, "He's cute, right?" I said.
 
"Psh."
 
"What kind of answer is that? It's true that Hoya is cute!" I defended Hoya as I looked at Myungsoo and pouted.
 
"Then go with him." He said coldly. Gaaah. Is he jealous? Hahaha!
 
"Sure. Why not?" I joked. I want to see Myungsoo's expression about my answer.
 
"But who is the one who you have a date with?" He asked.
 
"You. Yeah, I have a date with you but who is the that I love? Is it you?" I said as try to hold back my laughter.
 
"...."
 
"Ofcourse. It's also you!" I said as I poked the tip of his nose, "I thought he's the one you love." He said in a jealous tone, "I was just asking if who's the one that I love. Don't feel nervous." I said and he smiled after that.
 
"Hmm..."I looked outside, "Let's go now?" He nodded and stood up. He grabbed my hand and assisted me as I stand up. We went to the door and grabbe my spare keys before locking it. We just walk until we reached the bus terminal. He let me enter the bus first as he walked beside me. I spotted a chair at the middle part,  I looked at him, "Myung, can I sit beside the window?" I asked him first. Why? Because maybe he would like to sit there. He nodded and smiled, "Sure thing."
 
-
 
At the Amusement Park..
 
We bought a ticket which we can experience all the rides. We started walking inside the amusement park, "Let's ride that one." We said in chorus. I was referring to the rollercoaster. And him? Referring to the very very very very freakin'very  tall tower that the seats were going up and down at a fast pace. Woah. The two rides we're referring to can surely make our stomach twitch in nervousness. Ahahah!
 
"But..." I said, "I want to ride that first." I was referring to the rollercoaster. He looked at me and nodded after that, "Hm. Okay then. Your wish is my command." He chuckled as we started walking towards the line leading to the roller coaster. 
 
Dugdug dugdug.
 
I'm starting to feel nervous. Gahd.
 
I squeezed Myungsoo hand. He looked at me and flashed a reassuring smile, "Don't worry. I'm here."
 
-
 
After our ride..
 
 
"That was awesome!" Myungsoo shouted. I stand next to him and chuckled, "Yeah. Our face was epic!"
 
We continued walking while holding each others hand, "Should we ride the one you're saying a while ago?" I asked him. He looked at me and fixed my bangs that are kinds out of placed. He elicits a deep sigh and flashed a gummy smile, "Nah. Let's go there first."
 
I looked where his index finger was pointing to. He was referring to the pool where we are gonna deep our feet so that small fishes can go massage it with their own little ways. Agg. I at explaining. Really. Psh.
 
"Sure." I said. He intertwined our hands and hummed a song. I knew that song. It was CNBlue's Lovelight. It's a very sweet song. Gaah.
 
"Myungsoo, do you know how to sing?" I asked as I looked at him and smiled, "A little." He said, not looking at me but I saw that he is smiling. A very angelic smile, indeed.
 
When we reached our destination I ran next to the small pool and removed my sandals. I dipped my feet into the water and the small fishes came next to my feet and start biting on them. At first, it tickles but as you get used to it, you'll feel very relaxing. :)
 
I saw Myungsoo sat beside me and dipped his feet on the pool too as fishes gather around them. I smiled at Myungsoo. He looked at me, "Wow. Cool. Aren't you feeling their tickle-e-heehehe." He said as he try to stop himself from feeling the tickles, but failed.
 
"Nah. Just relax. Don't mind the tickle. The next thing you'll knew is it'll be relaxing." I said as I chuckled. Yes, I'm used to it already, I always to the spa with Eunjung and Hyomin before and they've got something like this, that's why it feels normal for me.
 
"Eh-hehe-ah-eheh. S-sure. If you say so-eheh."
 
I looked at Myungsoo's face. It was epic because he's like stopping himself from laughing.
 
"Eh--hehehe." I heared chuckled because of the ticklish sensation. Hahaha.
 
After relaxing ourselves with that thing.. We started walking around the theme park again.
 
Just then, I saw a bunch of girls checking out on Myungsoo. :( Ugh. I feel jealous. What if Myungsoo saw them? I know he'll like it. Why? Because compared to them, I just look like their assitant since they dress like models... but yet, in a flirty way. Tsk.
 
I was feeling uncomfortable.. Those girls saw Myungsoo's hand around my waist but still it looks like they don't mind me and they still want to flirt with Myungsoo. Sigh. I removed Myungsoo's hand on my waist and started walking a meter (sideways) from him. :(
 
He moved next to me again and grabbed my hand. I glance at him and saw that he's smiling, but a faint one. "Hm?" He murmured. I shook of my head as a sign that I'm saying that I'm fine. Ugh.
 
Myungsoo suddenly stopped from walking and looked at me, "Stay here. I'll just get something." He said before pecking on my cheeks. Where is he going? Is he going to meet one of those girls who was checking out on him awhile ago? Nooo.
 
Are we going to break up on our first date as lovers? No way.. Aish.
 
5 minutes passed..
 
7 minutes..
 
 
Still no sight of Myungsoo. He must have been hitting with one of those girls. 
 
Nah. I trust Myungsoo. Hahaha!
 
I decided walking to the direction where Myungsoo went when I was suddenly bumped against a boy wearing a black t-shirt. Hmm. He smelled like Myungsoo. But hell, Myungsoo is wearing a dark blue shirt so that's impossible that he's the one that I bumped into, "Sorry." I said as I continued walking, but the man grabbed my hands and intertwined it with him.
 
Lah. Who's this guy? I was about to look at his face when----
 
"There you are, Jiyeon-ah." 
He said. Ohhh. I thought he's a stranger who'll do something bad to me. He's just Myungsoo. But he changed his shirt.. For what reason? I don't know.
 
"Uhh," I said as I look at him, "Why did you changed your shirt?" I asked cluelessly. He smirked before pulling me for a hug, "So that you won't be jealous. And they would know that you're my wifey."
 
Blush. 
 
 
Wifey? What is this handsome creature saying? We're not even married. Gah. Hahaha. But still, it's sweet. Yie.
 
"I'm not your wifey!" I retorded as I try to deny the fact that I like the way he called me as his wifey. He elicits a deep sigh and smiled, "You are my wifey and there's nothing you're gonna change. I'm your hubby now." He said as he put his arms around my shoulder and whispered, "I love you, wifey."
 
"Wait. Does changing your t-shirt already means that I'm your wifey? Since when did that rule came out-------" I said but I was cutted when he turned around and I saw what is he's T-shirt's design on the back. It was written there: Owned by this gorgeous girl beside me. <3
 
"Ow--ehehe." I said. I can feel my cheeks heating again. Aish. I've been blushing too much since this morning. And that's because of the guy beside me. Tsk. Hahaha. He looked straight to me chuckled, "You're blushing again, wifey." He said before he pecks on my forehead.
 
"I'm not blushing." I said as I look at him and pouted. He just smiled and pulled me for a hug, "How do you make me feel so happy?"
 
I make him feel so happy? :">
 
After that we decided to walk and roam around the theme park. We rode a few more rides before we go home. One of the best days of my life. Gaah.
 
At my house..
 
I looked outside the window and smiled, "Good thing we went home before it starts raining."
 
"Naah. Good thing YOU ONLY WENT HOME. I'm not home yet, wifey." He said as he backhugged me. Omg. :">
 
I took a glance at my wrist watch and found out that it is already late—7:45 pm to be exact. It's already late and I'm scared that Myungsoo will need to go home soon since it's late already. I'm still enjoying his company. Ugh. Does he really need to go home? T-T
 
"What's the matter?"He asked as he poke my cheek, "Uhm-Nothig. Nevermind." I said before eliciting a deep sigh, "Psh."
 
We decide to sit on the couch. I rested my head at the headboard and he scoffed next to me, "Myungsoo-----"
 
"It's not Myungsoo. It's hubby." He said in a serious voice. Ahh. Huh? Lah. That was awkward to call him hubby. Oh god.
 
"Uhm-I mean hubby. What time are you going home?" I asked him while I look at my lap, "Hm? Do you want me to go home now?" He asked as he chin me up and pecked on my forehead. He smiled and looked at me directly as he wait for my answer.
 
"Actually---Uh. I wanna ask if you could stay here tonight," I said as I look outside 'cause I heared the rain getting harder, "U-b-but it's fine with me if you wanna go home.... already."
 
He smirked as he looked at me, "Ofcourse, anything for you."< He said, "And I would love to stay here tonight with you."
 
Dugdug dugdug.
 
Yeay! I won't be sleeping alone tonight. Good timing. Why? I'm actually scared when sleeping at night and it's raining hard. I don't know why am I like that. Maybe because of the storms and the loud thud it produces. Sigh.
 
After we ate dinner, which was obviously cooked by Myungsoo. Yeah, I can cook too, but Myungsoo can cook better than me so let him be the one who cook. Haha. We went to my room and, "I'll go sleep beside you at the bed, Wifey."
 
"No way! You sleep at the couch." I said as I point the couch here in my room. That makes me remember something.. Err.
 
"Psh. But we already slept together before right? When we're still practicing for the group play. So let's do it again tonight." Myungsoo said as his weird smirk appeared on his face again. Lmao, we're actually thinking about the same thing. I remembered when Hyomin, Eunjung and the others freaked out when they say us 'accidentally' slept together, "But it's different now, Myung----"
 
"I said it's hubby. Not Myungsoo," he said as he started walking nearer, making me walk backwards to the bed, "and besides.. You're my wifey already." Nooooo. Don't tell me that Myung---hubby is going to take my ity away? Noooo. 
 
He walked nearer. I walked backwards. He walked, I walked. Then...
 
 
Smirk.
 
 
Fuu. Dead end. I ended up getting tripped. And now, I'm on my bed. I crawled backwards as he started crawling near to me. Noo. I mean, Myungsoo is the one who I want to have a baby or a family with but. God, not now. He just becamed my boyfriend yesterday.. So no.
 
"Uhh. Myun----" I said as I was cornered by him at the edge of my bed. This is it? Nooo. I'm still not ready. We're still young.
 
His face is less an inch from my face.. Ughhh. I can feel his hot breathe on my face. Omg. No. Lord, please don't. Stop Myungsoo from doing a sin. I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to land on mine, but instead for a kiss on lips, he kissed the tip of my nose, "Nah. Are you waiting for my kiss, my wifey?"
 
Honestly speaking, I am. But ofcourse, I'll deny it. "What? I-i'm not." I said as I stutter in nervousity.
 
 
Dugdug dugdug.
 
 
 
He smiled and hugged me, "I'll just kiss you.. When you already allow me to."
 
-
 
Sorry guys. Not good with fluff. :( And sorry for the late updates. And, next chapters would be so much sweet scene before I do something shocking in the story. Comment. It makes me very inspired since I'm lacking of ideas now that's why it took 5282826262828 years to finish this chapter. Ehehe.