If I Fall [7]

If I Fall

Hyomin's POV

 

HA. It's my first time to have POV in this story, Thanks author. :*

Loljk. Hmm. So, I was really shocked about what happened about Jiyeon and Myungsoo about the red bloody thing. Haha. But yeah, I think they look good together. But that's kinda impossible, since Yoona is Myungsoo's girlfriend. And he loves Yoona so much.

But I think...

 

DOES YOONA LOVE MYUNGSOO TOO?

 

I don't know but she seem not to care too much about Myungsoo. I mean, she obviously cares more about Donghae. But, wth. Myungsoo is better than Donghae. Waaaay better. Why? Myungsoo got the looks, and so is Donghae but I find Myungsoo more handsome than Donghae. Myungsoo is nice too, he's loyal and he never let Yoona down. And yeah, Donghae once left Yoona for another girl and I dont know who it is. And for what reason..

I not sure but everytime I look at Yoona's eyes when she is with Myungsoo or we talk about Myungsoo, her eyes doesn't show that she's happy. There's no affection and care except for having Myungsoo as her friend. Only.

I know Donghae got a really big place in Yoona's heart. (I bet his place is bigger than Myungsoo, well that's obvious.) Yeah, Donghae is Yoona's first in ALMOST everything. Yoona's first love, first boyfriend, first boy to ask her for a date, first boy to hold his hand, first kiss. But yeaaaah, she has to move one.

Yoona have to let Donghae go. She should start loving someone new, and that is Myungsoo who has been there for her even from the start. :(

Now, I fell bad for Myungsoo. It's not that I like him. But let me tell you a secret, Myungsoo is my half brother. :)

Yeah. I know, my dad is a flirt for having a two family. But me and Myungsoo treats each other well. We just don't tell it out loud because, we are kinda... embarassed about my father. But we still love him. :)

Aww, he's my dongsaeng by the way. I'm older than him for 10 months. SO THAT'S WHY I WANT HIM TO FEEL THE PLEASURE OF THE FEELING OF BEING INLOVE AND BEING LOVED BACK.

That's why I'm shocked when he transferred to our section. But I tried not to make it obvious. And, I already told him that he should find another girl. Not Yoona.. Not that I hate her, but..

I find her as a flirt.

Please don't get mad at me by saying this. I'm not backstabbing cause I already told her about this. And, she just smiled at me. And eventhough she already have a boyfriend, she still let others court her. Hello? You're hurting my bro.

Don't get me wrong, I love Yoona too because she is one of my close friends, but it hurts me everytime she make Myungsoo suffer and she seems like not to care.

Sorry Yoong. But yeah, I still love you even if you're like that. :)

And uhm, enough for the drama. Uhm, we're about to go to Jiyeon's house. Because we will practice for our play there. I'm with Myungsoo now, we live at the same street, since we are family and it's okay with our mothers and also with us.

"Noona, you go first. They might see us together. I'll go at Hoya's place first. He said Woohyun is already there." He said as we stopped at the Front of Hoya's house. Haha, he lived the same street as Jiyeon. But their house is kinda far from each other.

"Okay. Haha. Take care then."

Just then, I received a message from Eunjung.

From; Eunjungjungjung. <3

Message; Ya. Where are you? Me, Chihoon and Eunji is already here in Jiyeon's house. Help us here, we're already helping Jiyeon prepare food.

_

Woah. Food. Food. Food. <3

I should hurry up. Food is waiting for meeeeee. Hahaha. Yeay!

While I was walking, I saw Yoona. With Donghae. They're holding hands. Yoona looked at me with a shocked face.

"Tss." I hissed as I looked at her and flashed her a smile. "Good Day, Yoongie!" I greeted her.

"Good day too, Hyominnie. Where are you going anyways?" She asked as they stopped infront of me.

"Hm, I heading to Jiyeon's place to have practice."

"Oh, haha. Busy bee. Guess we need to go now, eh."

 

'I think you really should, before Myungsoo see you. It will hurt him again.' I thought.

 

"Okay then, have a nice DATE." I said as they left. And me? I ran to Jiyeon's house. I'm so hungry. *Evil laugh*

After a minute, I reached their house.

"Jiyeon-aaaaaah!" I shouted as I pressed the doorbell consistently.

"Ya! You're Jiyeon's doorbell." Eunjung said as she went out with ChiHoon to open the gate for me.

"Now, where's the food?" I said as I entered the house and ran straight to the kitchen. "Food? What food?" Eunji asked. Aww, she's so cute.

"Eunjung said you guys are already cooking and preparing?" I said with a sad face.

"I said that so you'll hurry up." Eunjung said with a victorious smile.

"How dare you." I said. Chihoon just laughed. Aw, what a cutie. :"">

Anyways, haha. Chihoon is my long time crush. But yeah, too bad. He likes..

Yoona.

 

Yoona again? Haha.

 

That's...

 

Fine with me. :) Ofcourse, Chihoon is just my crush. Nothing more, nothing less. And besides, Yoona is one of my bestpals. :D

-

After about 5 minutes, Myungsoo, Hoya and Woohyun came. Haha, finally. The Three Kings are here, I mean the three of them don't leave each other since they were in grade 1 (elementary).

"So, let's start practicing?" Eunjung said.

"Huh? But the three of us were hungry. No food?" Woohyun asked as he point Hoya and Myungsoo with him.

"Me too." Chihoon and Eunji said in chorus.

Haha. I thought I was the only one who is hungry. XD

"Then buy your own foods." Eunjung said while laughing.

But yeah, I noticed Jiyeon. She was just sitting there. Not talking at all.

I sat next to her and asked her. "Are you feeling alright?"

She nodded then smiled. "Yep, I am."

 "Then why are you silent?"

"I'm.... hungry, TOO." Lol. I think only Eunjung is the one who is not hungry.

So, we decided to buy food and won't share it to Eunjung. Man, I think this girl wants to lose weight. Hahaha.

 

___________________________________________________________________________