If I Fall [6]

If I Fall

 

Myungsoo's POV

Haha, yeah. That's right, I got beaten by Jiyeon's so called 'admirers'. But I don't care. Hahaha. Lalala, those guys are jealous? Yes, because they don't know what really happen. And I got no choice that's why I help her. I help her because it's better, I wouldn't want her to stay at the rooftop until the classes are done. Ye know, I'm a good guy. *smirks*

Good thing Hoya and Woohyun came, or else I'll kill this admirer of Jiyeon. Hahaha. But yeah, Awhile ago, while I was being dragged here (back of or school) by Jiyeon's admirers, I saw Yoona. She's with.... Donghae again. :( It's always Donghae.

And, Donghae is Yoona's first boyfriend. First crush, first love, first kiss. =__= I was just someone who helped her when she and Donghae broke up. I was the one who wiped her tears. I was the one who stayed beside her,  I was the one who listen to her stories about her relationship with Donghae when they were still together. 

And yet, I thought she's already mine. But everytime I'm not beside her (for ex. class, basketball practice, etc.), she would always be with Donghae.

 

Yoona, When will it be me?

 

After the fight or what ever you call that, I returned to our classroom with Hoya and Woohyun. 

''Hey, Myung. Thanks.'' Here's Jiyeon again. I don't know why but this girl is different from the other girls. She isn't that girly. And I really don't see her as a girl. XD For example, I saw her punching one of her close male friends. I don't know and I don't care who it is. She won't cry when she got a scratch on her skin because she slipped off the floor. See? She isn't girly at all just like my other classmates/schoolmates. One thing is, she don't wear too much make up. For her, powder and Eyeliner will do. Haha. That's why even if I helped or treated her good, I know she won't assume that I like, which I really don't look at her as my crush. I got Yoona already, and Yoona is way better than her. Even if Yoona is.... Wth? Why am I comparing them? Maybe because Yoona is girly while Jiyeon is not. =___=

''K.'' I said.

''Uhh.'' I heared her sighed. ''Ya, will you just answer like 'No problem', You're welcome' and such. Not just K!'' She shouted. This girl is really hyper, eh? Hahaha. She looked like a monkey. Joke.

Okay, okay. You're welcome then.'' I said as I smirked. After that, I turned around and started talking to Hoya and Woohyun. After a few minutes, the bell rang. It means, it's Literature time. Ha. Boring.. What are we supposed to do there? Read stories from arond the world and summarize them? Lmao. That isn't important. Hahah.

After a few seconds, students started to enter the classroom. And I saw Yoona. She's with Donghae, as usual. Fck, Donghae is always dropping by in the classroom to see Yoona. Is she cheating on me? TT___TT

''Hey.'' I greeted Yoona with my head down.

''Haha, hi. Any problems babe?''

''No, nothing. I just missed you.''

''Okay.'' She said as she went to her seat. Ok, that was awkward.

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

Ugh. Literature time again? I heared that we will have a play. ;_; Aish. I hate plays. You know, it's awkward to act infront of everyone. But yeah, it's our project. And I've got no choice.

''Yeah, you heard it right class, the principal ask me to have a play as your project. Because you guys are in a graduating class and you guys are many, I'll divide you into 4 groups. Okay?''

''I hope Yoona will be the same group as mine.'' I heared Myungsoo muttered. Aha, this guys is head over heels for Yoona. Haha. Ohwell, My friend, Yoona is really pretty. Who wouldn't fall for her? :)

''Okay, I'll group by head counting. 8 members per group.'' Our teacher instructed as we started to do the head counting method.

'Yeay, I'm number 3, same group with Hyomin and Eunjung..' I thought as I heard Yoona's voice, ''Number 2.'' Aww. We're not on the same group. :(

''Number 3.'' Boom. Myungsoo's voice. Gahd. :| Same group as me?

When all of us we're done head counting, the teacher anoounced the groups.

''For Group 1, please stand up.. Okay, Naeun, Taemin, Minho, Luna, Sehun, Krystal, Sohyun, Seohyun. You'll be playing the story, Rooftop Prince.''

Oh, so we're gonna play stories about Korean shows?

''Group 2, stand up, Yonghwa, Yoona, Baekhyun, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Minji, Fei, Chorong. Uhhm, You'll be playing the story, I miss you. You know that guys? The principal got a poll last week and this stories are the one who win so, You've got no choice.''

We all sighed. It's all love stories?

''Group 3. Stand up, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Chi Hoon, and Eunji. You'll be playing the movie, A Moment to Remember. It's my favorite movie, so you better do well. And, I'm happy it made in the list.''

A Moment to Remember? Fuuudge, The story about a girl who have Alzheimer's Disease? Awww. <3

''Last group, Group 4. Stand up, Suzy, Ailee, Hyorin, IU, Nickhun, Wooyoung, JB, Jinwoon, You're story is Dream High 1 & 2, but summarized it. Okay?''

We keep quiet, I know most of us doesn't like plays. But we don't have a choice.

''I'll be giving you 3 weeks for that, Okay? And you'll perform at the front of the student body. So good luck.''

''Tss.'' I heared Myungsoo said.

 

__________________________________________________________________________