If I Fall [17]

If I Fall

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

One week later...
 
It's been a week since Myungsoo is doing my orders. Hahaha. And our group have been practicing our play in our house. 
 
We're getting better and better. We're actually here in our house for the practice. But we are having a break, so I decided to stay inside my room since it's cold here.
 
Just then, Myungsoo came in my room with sa pissed face.
 
He always got that poker face of him on default. His face is like this emoticon -> =____=
 
 
"Psh. I don't look like that emoticon." He said. Uh-oh, he can read my mind again. Psycho!
 
"I said, I'm not a psycho. I good at lipreading, that's why." He explained as he jumped in my bed and I think he's gonna sleep again.
 
"Yaaa! Don't fall asleep again!" I said while poking him.
 
"Hmm~" He said. Just then, I saw a tear fell from his eyes.
 
 
He's crying. :(
 
 
"Sleep well Myungie." I said as I messed with his hair. Maybe I should let him sleep, so he can have an escape for whatever pain he feels everytime he's awake.
 
 
'Maybe he misses Yoona again.' I thought as I continue to play games with my phone.
 
 
Poor Myungsoo, he's been really sad nowadays. :( I hope Yoona will comeback soon since I'm not used to it when Myungsoo is not hyper. Why? He changed. He always sleep in class and come to school alittle bit late.
 
 

Hoya's POV

 
3 days passed. It's Monday today and we are at the canteen. It's Lunch time already.
 
And I've noticed something...
 
Jiyeon and Myungsoo..
 
 
They getting close to each other more and more each day. :(
 
Why?
 
First, I was there when Myungsoo was playing basketball last week. And Jiyeon is there too. She even shouted and cheered for Myungsoo, once.
 
Then, they seemed to fight under the tree..
 
 
 
The tree where Yoona and Myungsoo met..
 
 
 
The tree where he fell inlove with Yoona..
 
 
 
The tree where he used to comfort Yoona when she was sad..
 
 
 
Because of Donghae..
 
 
Haha..
 
 
Donghae.. The man who Yoona loved so much. The man that even he hurt Yoona, she still comebacks at him. I hope Yoona will end up with Myungsoo, and they will live happily..
 
Why?
 
Because..
 
 
I want Jiyeon to end up..
 
 
With me.. I want her to end up with me so badly.
 
 
 
"Jiyeon-ah, here's your food." Myungsoo said as he served down Jiyeon's food on our table.
 
Yep. Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Woohyun, and I sat on one table. Yep. We're all getting close because of the play. Well, except for Eunji and Chihoon since they got friends of their own too.
 
"Thanks, slave." Jiyeon said as she laughed and look at the food and stared at it hungrily.
 
Haha. She's really cute just like when we were kids.
 
I feel like hugging her.
 
I missed that moment when I WAS THE ONLY BOY WHO SHE WANTS TO BE WITH.. 
 
:(
 
And now, she rarely talks to me..
 
 
I missed my Yeonnie so much. :(
 
 
"No problem. Psh." Myungsoo said as he smiled at Jiyeon and sat on his chair.
 
Tsk. I don't know, but I think I'm backstabbing Myungsoo already. I'm abit awkard with him now. 
 
"Psh." Jiyeon said as she eat her first bite. Psh? And now, she's even using Myungsoo's favorite word.
 
"I heared that there is no classes on Wednesday?" Woohyun said.
 
"Yeah. I heared that too. Why is there no classes that day anyways?" Eunjung said as she munched rice on . Haha. Eunjung is funny too, at times. She moves like Jiyeon, sometimes.
 
"Is it confirmed?" Jiyeon asked.
 
"They said, that it is." Hyomin said, swallowing her food.
 
"Then maybe we should practice for our play this wednesday?" Eunjung suggested. Everyone nodded. All seemed to agree at her suggestion.
 
 
Yes! I'm gonna spend more time with my Yeonnie. :)
 
 
"I'll tell it Eunji later!" Jiyeon said hyperly. She and Eunji is getting closer. Haha. Ofcourse, my Yeonnie is very friendly. Haha. :)
 
"Then, I'll tell it to Chihoon too." Hyomin said as she giggled. Aww. She likes Chihoon? Poor Woohyun. Hahaha. Loool. The Three kings, Myungsoo, Woohyun and I isn't lucky when it comes to our lovelife, huh? HAHAH...
 
 
 
Well, I'll be different. 
 
 
Maybe it's time that I would tell Jiyeon the truth. That..
 
 
I'm her long lost friend..
 
 
Wonnie.
 
 

 

__________________________________________________________________________