If I Fall [11]

If I Fall

 

Myungsoo's POV

I was sleeping when I smelled something..

It smells like a strawberry shampoo. It smells good..

 

Really good.

 

Just then, I heared someone hummed.

It's a girl's voice..

"Hmm~ Hmm~" Her voice seems fammiliar, but it's very soothing.

I was still sleeping when I heared the door open and the humming stopped. The girl must have been went outside the room.

Curiosity killed the cat. I opened my eyes. And I saw that I was in a room. And I'm laying on a king sized bed. I looked at the side table and saw a ring. A wedding ring to be exact. And... I don't know why but I grabbed and wore it. I smiled even if I don't want to smile. It feels like my body has his own mind.

The next thing I know is I'm walking my way to the kitchen. There, I saw a girl, she's cooking that's why I can't see her face.

"Hmm~ Hmm.." So, she's the one who's humming awhile ago. My body move unconsciously and I walked towards the girl and....

I hugged her from the back and nuzzled my head on her neck.

"Morning." The girl said as she looked at me and smiled.

"Good Morning too, babe." I said as I turned her around and give her a peck on the lips.

Woah.

 

Wait.

 

Wait.

 

Wait.

 

It is....

 

It is...

 

Jiyeon? What am I doing with this girl? Why is she wearing the same ring as me? Why is my body acting in a way that I don't even control it.

What's happening? Am I married to her already?!

What about Yoona?

Just then, I can feel someone jumping on me...

"Ya, saeng. Wake up!" I heared Hyomin noona shouted. Ha, That means, I'm only dreaming. Yahoooo! \o/

But why do it have to be Jiyeon? It would be better if it is Yoona..

"Ya! Ya! Ya!" With that, I woke up. Just then, I remembered Yoona..  It's been a day since I haven't talked to her.

'Hi Yoona, How are you? Are you doing well?'

Hahaha... I just miss her so badly. I was texting her last night, and she didn't even reply.

 

Is Yoona still my girlfriend? 

 

"Let's swim!" I heared Jiyeon shouted. Hearing Jiyeon's voice made me remember my dream. LOOOOOL. Jiyeon and I? Never.

"Ya, just gonna stand there?" Hyomin noona asked.

"Oh yeah. Wait. Where are we gonna swim, anyway?" I asked.

"At Jiyeon's backyard. She got a pool but she rarely use it since she live alone."

"She live alone? No parents? Why?" I asked. I didn't know that she live alone. I thought her parents was just away for vacation.

"Her father died when she was young. And her mother is really busy with their company, so yeah. Her mother don't have time for her. But her mom is really nice to her, btw." Hyomin noona told me while we are walking our way to Jiyeon's backyard. When we arrive there, they are already there.

Eunji and Jiyeon is grilling the food, Eunjung is setting the table on. While the boys are waiting for the pool to be filled by water.

"Ya, Hyominnie. Can you bring out the foods that is still inside?" Eunjung said.

"Sure." Hyomin noona said as she went inside Jiyeon's house to get food.

"Ya, Myungsoo. Come here." Hoya called me. I go near them and started chit-chatting with them.

After a few minutes..

"Food is done!" Eunji asked as she and Jiyeon carry the grilled food to the table

"Aigoo. So hot, I wanna swim now." Eunjung said.

"Let's go swimming then." Jiyeon said as she pulled Eunjung. They are about to jump when I called Jiyeon.

"Psh. As if you can swim." I teased Jiyeon.

"I can." She said as she pouted.

"Unbelievable."

"Let's have a bet then?" She said, smirking.

"Sure. What's the price?" I asked, accepting the bet.

"Who loses will be one's slave." Jiyeon said.

"Okay. Then, let's play. Who will stay longer at the pool wins."

"Tss. Piece of cake. Okaaay!" She said.

"Game?" I said, walking near to her.

"Game!" We both said as we both dived at the pool. The others saw us and jumped into the pool too.

"Wow. It's so cool here."

"Let's play racing." Woohyun said as she poked Hyomin noona.

"No thanks, I can't swim." Hahaha. That's right, Hyomin noona can't swim. HAHAHAHAHAHA. POOR HER.

"Tss. Then that's better." Woohyun said.

"Haha. Why?" Hoya ask.

"So I can see her epic face." Woohyun said. "YAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Hyomin noona said as she pulled Woohyun's hair.

"Aish."

After few hours, all of them went out of the pool except for me and Jiyeon. Wow. This girl is really serious with this game, huh?

Just then I heared her stomach growl.

'Ha, she's already hungry. She will surely lose. Hahahaha.' But she didn't went out of the pool. We stayed their for about an hour. And I can really sense that she's not feeling well.

After that, her stomach growled again, but she didn't do anything about it. She really don't want to lose the game.

But, I noticed that she became pale. "Ya, you're getting pale already. Go up and change your clothes. I don't want MY SLAVE to be sick." I .

"But, I can still-----" She insisted.

"Psh." I hissed. She just looked at me with a dissappointed face. But then, she was about to get into the pull.. But I pulled her down again.

Why? She looked sick already. But she's still fighting because she don't want to be my slave. So, I went out of the pool.

And Jiyeon? She was left there, dumbfounded. "Okay, you win." I said as I approached Hyomin noona and asked for a towel.

After that, I went to Jiyeon and give her the towel.

"Ya, dry yourself, then eat. MASTER."

I know. I let her win... It's just that, she became sick because of me.

Blame this conscience and kindness of mine for letting her win.

"Thanks." She said weakly as she grabbed the towel and entered their house.

"What happened to Jiyeon?" Hoya said. That shocked me. XD He just popped out from nowhere.

"She's sick." I said.

"HAHAHAHAHA." Hoya laughed. I know it's a fake one, it's pretty obvious bro.

"Psh. Stop laughing. If I know, you secretly like her." I teased Hoya. He looked at me, shocked.

"How did---"

"It's obvious bro." I said while tapping his shoulder.

After a few minutes, Jiyeon came out. She changed her clothes, and lol, she's wearing a jacket. She must be really feeling bad.

'Sorry Jiyeon-ah.'

She went near to Eunjung. She backhugged her.

"Junggie, I'm hungry." Eunjung touched her forehead and..

"Jiyeon-ah, you have fever. Tss. Sit down there and I'll give you food and medicine."

"Thanks." She said as she sat down next to Eunji and Hyomin noona who is eating.

"You alright?" Hyomin noona ask. "Yep. Ha-ha." Jiyeon said.

"You sure?" Hyomin noona asked again.

"No, but I will be fine." Jiyeon said as she smiled at noona.

 

'Tss. Poor master.' 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________