If I Fall [13]

If I Fall

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

So, I'm at school today. Psh. And I'm with Yoona today. Hahaha! Sht. Heaven. I missed this girl so much. :(

"Myung.." Yoona said as she grabs my hand and plays with it.

"Hm~?" I said as I squeezed her hands.

"Nothing. Yoona missed you." She said as she rested her head on my shoulder. Haha.

Master is absent today. I mean Jiyeon. But, I should get used calling her as 'master' because I lose at our bet. But we all know that I did it for purpose. She should have been lose. But, Everytime I think about what happened, I feel like it's my fault that she got sick.

 

Jiyeon-ah is such a weakling.

 

JOKE.

"Babe, you're idling." Yoona said as I snapped back to reality. "Oh, sorry."

"I heared you and Jiyeon are getting close, huh?" She asked, still playing with my fingers. She take a deep sigh and, "Hm?"

"Haha. Oh, not really." I said. Me and Jiyeon aren't getting close, right? "Really?" She asked.

Is MY YOONA getting jealous? Ha. She's getting jealous... but with Jiyeon? Lol. What is happening in the world?! BWAHAHAHA. Psh.

"You're jealous, huh?" I asked, smirking as I pulled her closer to me. She sighed and said, "No. Not really. You know that I trust you, right?"

Yeah, she trust me that much, and I like that. :)

"Hmm.. Yep." I said softly, more like a whisper. Psh.

We stayed with each other, everything is perfect. I was really happy..

 

until the bell rung for lunch.

 

"Hmm.. Myung-ah, can I eat with Donghae?" Yoona suddenly asked. And.. I feel like she's going away again. What should I do? Should I let her..

 

or stop her? I don't know.

 

I don't want her to go. But...

 

Psh. When I looked at her eyes, it looks like she really want to go to Donghae.

But I really want to eat with her. I'll be selfish now..

just for now. "But, how about me? Who will eat with m-----"

"Yoona! Let's go." Donghae said as she pulled Yoona's hand from mine. Yoona smiled angelically as she part her hands away from me.

Psh. What an epic love life I have. =____=

"See you later, Myung-ah." Yoona said as she smilled and let Donghae pull her. Woah. They're holding hands. What a girlfriend. Psh. It makes me wonder...

Is Yoona and Donghae in a relationship again? Or are they JUST friends? Friends? Holding hands? Psh. Holding hands your face.

Psh. I really want to punch Donghae's face. He keeps on stealing Yoona from me. Should I break up with Yoona?

 

Ofcourse...

 

NO...

 

Why would I? Loving her is everything, even if it hurts so much..

"Saeng." Hyomin noona suddenly appeared beside me as she poked my arms. "Eat with us, saenggie. Woohyun, Hoya and Eunjungie is already waiting for you down at the canteen." I just stood there, not speaking. I want someone to talk with...

 

Not Hyomin noona since, I know she'll just scold me. I want to talk to someone who I can tell my story but they won't judge me. Inshort...

 

I want to talk to my lesbian master. Hahaha. Jk. I mean Jiyeon. Well, she's not a girly type, right? But how the heck I can talk to that girl? She's absent. Psh.

"Ya. Are you coming?" Hyomin noona said as she pulls me. "Yeah, wait a minute."

 

-

At the Cafeteria..

 

"Yo! Bro. What took you so long?" Woohyun said as I high 5 with him and Hoya.

"Sup?" Hoya muttered.

"Haha. Nothing much, just got a bonding time with Yoona." Bonding? Really? Yeah, we're having a time together but it ended when Donghae came in the scence. Psh.

"Let's call Jiyeonnie!" Eunjung suggested.

"Yeah. Let's tell her that we're eating french fries, she love that. She'll get jealous." Lol. So Master's favorite food is French Fries, huh? We're the same. =____= Psh

When I was young, me and Hyomin noona used to secretly buy french fries because our dad said that it's not good for children. Unhealthy. Psh. But french fries is delicious, right? lol. Why am I even talking about french fries? Hahahaha.

"Jiyeonniee!" Eunjung shouted. They are already talking to Jiyeon.

"Ya. Put it on loud speaker mode." Woohyun said.

[Junggiee! Minnie!] -Jiyeon

"Hey, Yeonn-----Jiyeon-ah, How are you feeling now?" Hoya asked excitedly. Wow. Hahaha. He suddenly looked energized. It's obvious, he likes master Jiyeon. Loooool. Someone made a wrong choice. Lol. Kidding. Hahaha.

[I'm good. Haha. I'm here at my room, watching sad movies. Hahaha.] -Jiyeon.

"Hmm~ French fries is so good. Nom nom." Hyomin said while teasing Jiyeon.

"Yaa---"

"Hmm. So crunchy~"

"Ya, I want to have some too." Jiyeon said. Hahaha. I can feel that's she's already pouting. Haha. Poor Jiyeon. Lol.

Psh. I don't have mood to play around since I got a problem again. Again and again. =__=  

What a life.

[Anyways, I'm gonna go to school tommorow. Haha. I'm feeling good already.] -Jiyeon.

"That's good then." Woohyun said while munching his lunch. The rest of the lunch break is spent talking to Jiyeon. But I didn't talked at all.

Psh. I wanna go home already.

 

 

Fck this life.

 

 

Yoona is always stolen away from me. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________