If I Fall [3]

If I Fall

Myungsoo's POV

I went home directly after that mood breaking scene. I changed my clothes and went straight to my bed. I reached for my phone which is located at the table beside my bed and started typing a text message for Yoona.

To; Yoona. <3

Message; I'm sorry. Please forgive me. It fcking hurts to see you acting like you don't know me. Please. 

-

I sent it. After that, I decided to sleep. But I failed, I can't sleep. 'Yoona, please come back. Aish.'

I looked at my phone, and Yoona replied. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her text. I opened it excitedly, then. Boom. 

From; Yoona. <3

Message; Please stop texting me. You're making me irritated.

-

I'm making her irritated? What should I reply? Maybe I shold give her more time. Aish. A though guy like me feels weak for Yoona. This is insane. =__=

Just then, my phone received a message, AGAIN. It is from Yoona's OLD cellphone number ( I haven't deleted it yet) . Dfck? She's still using this number? Woohyun (my friend) said that Yoona already changed her number so that boys will stop texting her. Then, Who's number I am texting is?

From Yoona's Old Number. <3

Message; Hy Babe. I'm sorreh tht I ignored u awhile ago. I luv you. :* See ya' tomorrow. P.S; I already forgive you. :))

-

YES! Yoona already forgive me and my possesiveness towards her. Sht. Haha, \o/

Just then, I thought about transferring to Yoona's section. I want to be her classmate. So I can be with her all the time. :)) I've got a plan. But, I won't be the only one to transfer to their section. I need to tell Hoya and Woohyun about this. Taha, They'll be transferring with me. Three Kings. XD

So, I decided to call Hoya and Woohyun, and tell them that I've got a plan.

 

Jiyeon's POV

Aish. That guy texted me again. Lmao, he's starting to get into my nerves. He's irritating. Anw, who's this guy anyways? Psh. He's not just desperate, but he seems pathetic, begging and chasing for a girl who sounds like she's already with someone else.

To; 10********

Message; Please stop texting me. You're making me irritated.

-

I replied and waited for a few minutes to see if he'd reply, but he didnt. Good. I hope the message finally sunk into his head and he'll leave that poor girlfriend or exgirlfriend of his, alone. But still, I can feel a little bit guilty, Am I too harsh? Maybe I should have insisted that he got the wrong number. But, God. He got into my nerves. 

After a few minutes, Me, Yoona, Eunjung and Hyomin decided to go home. Yes, we we're still at the coffee shop when that guy texted. 

''You girls go first, I got something to do.'' Yoona said as she kissed our cheeks.

''Okay, take care.'' Eunjng, me and Hyomin said in chorus. After that, we part our ways, I went straightly to my house (Yes, MY HOUSE, I live alone since my mom is busy with our bussines in Paris.) and I fixed my things and cleaned the house a little bit. I have to get ready because tomorrow is Monday, so classes again. -_-

-

THE NEXT DAY...


I'm here at school. It's funny, I was walking my way to or room when I saw three guys was being scolded by our Principal. The other guy, is so familliar. I didn't see his face, because when I walked passed them, they were all in a position which I can only see their back. So, I've decided to go straight to or classroom and ignore those guys.

''Hey, I've heared that there will be three male students will be transferred to this section.'' -Classmate 1

''Really? What section are they from?'' - Classmate 2

''I don't know but I think they are from CLASS B.'' - Classmate 1

I heared my classmates talk abot them. The three guys in the office must be the students..

''Yes, They are. I know them, They are Myungsoo, Woohyun and Hoya, the basketball varsity star players.'' -Classmate 3

Ohhh, I didn't know them. I only knew Hoya because he lived at the street same as my house. Haha, but we're not that close. I mean, we don't even talked to each other. And I don't know if he knew me. Hahaha. 

While listening to my classmates talk about the new students, I felt someone covered my eyes behind me. 

''Ya, Eunjung-ah.'' I said. I already know it's Eunjung.

''Aish, Jiyeon, how did you know that it was me?'' She asked still covering me eyes.

''It's because I can smell your perfume. It's too strong. '' I said as I removed her hand and faced her. ''You should smell your self. You smell like a human-alive perfume.'' I said while making derp faces infront of her.

Just then, Yoona and Hyomin arrived together. We went to or seats because the school bell will ring soon.

''Hey, have you heared the news that Myungsoo and his friends will transfer in this section?'' I heared Hyomin whispered to Yoona.

''Ye, I know. Myungsoo told me that he plan it so he can see me everytime. Haha,'' Yoona said.

Oh, so that guy's name is Myungsoo? I mean I don't know them bacause I don't care much about the other section. XD And, the handsome one which I accidentally spilled the coffee is Yoona's boyfriend. So that means the two of them is already okay? lol. Then, It's my time to say sorry to that mean boy. I know yesterday is not the right time because Yoona obviously declined him yesterday.

''Students, say Good Mornin' to your new classmates. They are from Section B. This Myungsoo, that is Hoya, and that is Woohyun.'' Our teacher said while pointing them. ''Introduce yourself more.''

''My name is Kim Myungsoo, you can call me Myungsoo if you want to.'' he said smiling. It's obvious that he's here for Yoona because he keeps staring at her. 

''My name is Lee Howon, you can call me Hoya for short.'' Hoya said smiling. Ahaha, cute.

''Hey, My name is Nam Woohyun, you can call me babe if you want. Kidding, just call me Woohyun.'' Woohyun said while waving her hands.

 

________________________________________________________________________