If I Fall [5]

If I Fall

Jiyeon's POV

 

I was sitting at the ground when I heared someone came. He yawned and looked at me.

''What are you doing here?'' We both asked. Lol, It's Myungsoo. AGAIN.

''Just want to be alone.'' We both said again. Aish.

''Hmm, You want to be alone? Okay then, I'm leaving. Haha.'' I said. I know this guy hates me. I don't want to spoil my mood by fighting with him.

''K.'' He coldly said. I stood up and about to leave when he spoke.

''Ya, girl. You're going back to our room like that?'' He said. Shocked.

''What? Why? And uhm, I got a name and it's Jiyeon.'' I asked. Gahd, If I know, Myungsoo finds me cute that's why he's asking me to stay with him indirectly.

Myungsoo's POV

Yeah. Ji--Jiyeon got that red thing on her skirt. I mean the men--- blood. The blood that girls have once a month. Haha.

"You're going back to our room like that?" I asked. She turned around and look at me with a wtf look.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Your skirt. Red." I said. Awkward. =__=

''YAAAAAAAH."

"...."

"Omg. What to do?" She said while taking a look on her blood-stained skirt.

"Hm." I said. She looked at me.

"Aigoo. I'm so unlucky today. Ais---"

"Keep quiet. Hm. Turn around. Just walk until you reached the girl's comfort room. I'll co-----"

"No way, they'll see it. Asdfghjkl." She ranted. Wtf is that language? Alien? Wow. This girl is so talented. XD

"They won't see it. Just walk and walk. I'll walk behind you."

"They'll still see it." She insisted.

"No, just walk. Okay? I won't leave you behind." She nodded. She looked hopeless. Haha.

She turned around. "Don't leave me until we reached the bathroom, Okay? Please."

"Yeah." I went behind her and pulled her closer to me. "Don't move to much, okay?" I reminded her.

"Yes." She walked down. While walking, all the students eyes are looking at us? Why? Remember our position? Ha. Our bodies is so close together. I think it's only 1 centimeter apart. I need to cover this mens-- blood on her skirt.

I hope Yoona won't see us.

Jiyeon's POV

I kept on walking so that we can reach the comfort room as soon as possible. Phew. This man is smart huh? I mean not intelligent, but smart in his little own way. :) I think the other students don't noticed the blood stain on my skirt. But hell yeah, they've been sending me bad looks and glares. As if looks can kill. Haha.

I know. That Yoona and I might fight when she saw this. So I better hurry up. "Let's hurry up."

"Yeah, walk alittle bit faster then. I'll follow you." I walked a little faster. Just then, I saw the Girl's Comfort Room at my sight.

'At last.' I thought as we arrived at the front of the comfort room.

I entered the comfort room. "Thank you so much." I whispered to him before completely closing the door. 

Finally. Good thing I have a coin here. I can buy a ehemNAPKINehem from the vending machine. And yeah, I'm the only one here 'cause the bell already rung. And it means break time is over.

'I wonder if someone told Yoona about this? She might hate me. Ugh. But I know Yoona is not a type of girl that easily gets jealous.'

I washed and waited for my skirt to dry before going out of the comfort room. Gahd, it's because I don't remember that it is my first day of red.... today. Orz.

I went out of the comfort room. Myungsoo already left, huh? Hah. What do you expect? For him to wait? We're not that close. And he hates me, remember? Lol. That devil has been an angel for about 3 minutes. *confetti*

I entered our classroom and saw Hyomin and Eunjung talking. "Hey, I heared someone is beating Myungsoo at the back of our school." Eunjung said as she saw me. She went near to me and asked if I'm fine because I look pale.

"Ya, Jiyeon-ah. You look really pale. It must be because you have period right now. And good thing Myungsoo is with you awhile ago."

"How did you know?" I asked. Huh?

"Yeah. Yoona told us." Eunjung said.

Whaaaaaat? Yoona? Omgahd. :|

"Is she mad?" I asked curiously.

"Why would I?" Yoona blurted out. She was there. "Haha, Myungsoo is just being nice. And besides, I told him to treat my friends nicely." She said smiling. Aww. Yoona is really pretty that's why many people wants to be close with her. Ha, good thing she's one of my bestfriends.

"Hey, Yoong. Is it true that someone beated Myungsoo at the back of our school?" I asked.

"Yep, that's why his friends, Hoya and Woohyun went there to help him." She said, cooly. It seems like she didn't care at all about Myungsoo. Are they fighting again? 

"I heared that it is one of Jiyeon's admirers that is beating him. Jealous cats. Hah, don't they know that Myungsoo and Jiyeon are just friends?" Hyomin said.

"I agree." Yoona said while texting someone.

'Friends? Me and Myungsoo? Friends? As in F-R-I-E-N-D-S? No way. He doesn't even want to be my friend. Haha. Ohwell, that's fine with me.'

And, one of MY admirer(s) is beating him? I got an admirer? Woah. Haha, I know I'm pretty but not that much like Yoona, Eunjung and Hyomin since I don't really care about that things as of now. Maybe I'll start fixing myself after I graduate High school. :)

"Hey, Ji. You're idling." Eunjung said as she poked my arms.

"Nothing. Just thinking about the admirer thing."

"Yeah, don't you know that you've got alot of them? First is, JB, L.Joe, Mir, LeeJoon, Hoon... and the list goes on." Hyomin said.

"She's not aware. Because she don't care." Eunjung and Yoona said in chorus.

"Yeah, right." I said. That's the only thing I can say. Ha.

 

___________________________________________________________________________