If I Fall [9]

If I Fall

 

 Jiyeon's POV

Aigoooo. ;_; I think Hyominnie thinks I like this devil. Pssh. "Yah, Myungsoo!!" I said, shaking him so hard.

"What?" Sht. His sleepy voice is so y. Fudge.

"Stand up, I'm gonna sleep." I said calmly. Ugh, his voice keeps playing on my head. Eesh.

"Aish. Then sleep here." He said as he moved and pulled me down. Lol. This guy is really sleepy that he choose to sleep even with the same bed with his enemy. But ofcourse, there is a pillow that serves a divider between us.

Tss. Your little minds. ;)

After a few minutes of awkwardness, I fell asleep.

Then Eunjung, Hyomin, Eunji, Chihoon, Woohyun and Hoya entered the room.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I'm sure it's the three girls (Eunji, Hyomin and Eunjung) who shouted. My ears. =____=

feel that Hyomin is poking me in my arms. "Jiyeon-ah, what is happening here? What happened between you and Myungsoo? Gahd." She said, smiling. The nerve?! This girl is smiling?

 

WAIT.

 

WAIT.

 

WAIT.

 

*LOADING. 99.9%

UGGGGHH. ME AND MYUNGSOO IS HUGGING EACH OTHER. I MEAN, THE HUG USUALLY DONE BY LOVERS/COUPLES WHEN SLEEPING. THE..... MY HEAD IS RESTING IN HIS ARMS, AND OUR HANDS WERE IN EACH OTHERS HIPS. AND LOOOOOL, HIS FEET IS RESTING IN MY LEGS. YOU GUYS GET WHAT I MEAN?

UGHHH. MY LIFE IS OVER. =________= 

And, Duh. Myungsoo is still on his dreamland even after Eunjung and the others shouted.

"Aigoo. I can e-e-exp-explain." I said, stuttering.

"No, the scene explains it all." Woohyun said. "Don't worry Jiyeon, I like you more than Yoona." Woohyun whispered which I know, the others can hear except for the sleeping devil. 

"Ehem. I know, thanks. But umm. Mind helping me stand up because ugh. You know, this is awkward."

"Ya, Myungsoo. Wake up." Eunjung said, poking him. "That won't help." I said.

Just then, Hoya and Woohyun looked at each other and smirked. "Jiyeon-ah, were sorry in advance if we ever hit you in what are we going to do."

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Just move Myungsoo's legs away so I can let go before you wake him up by your plan."

"Okay." Hoya nodded and did as I said.

"You okay?" He asked after I was able to stand up. I nodded and smiled as my answer.

Just then, Hoya and Woohyun looked at each other again. AND...

*BAM!* THEY JUMPED INTO MYUNGSOO. AND....

 

THEY JUMPED AND JUMPED UNTIL..

 

"YAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOI--YA. DUDE THAT HURTS----OUCH--FCK---YO--BRO STOP--UGH---------STOP I------AWTS--ASGASDFG. THAT TICKLES----PSHHH." Myungsoo said while being jumped and tickled by Hoya and Woohyun. 

"Ya, Why are you hugging Jiyeon when the two of you are sleeping?" Eunji asked.

"What the -----."

"You nearly her when you were sleeping."

"WHAT?! NO." I shouted. Srsly, I think '' is not a good term.

"Tss. I didn't her. I just hugged her because she was shivering because her room is so cold because of the aircon. And her blanket is too thin." This guy is really sleepy that's why he didn't even stand up to get a new and thicker blanket. Instead, he hugged me to sleep. End of story.

Pssh. I just stared at them and listened until they are done talking. After that, I decided to speak.

"Ya! Myungsoo, stand up. I'm gonna sleep again." Psh. My head is really hurting because of what happened. Psh. So stressful. ;_;

"Let's sleep again? Come here, we're gonna sleep again, hun." He said as he wink.

"Ew. Nuuh." I said as I pushed him away.

"Ya, Jiyeon-ah. We're gonna sleep here for the whole weekend."

"Whaaaat?! Bu--" Myungsoo said.

"No 'BUTs' Myungsoo, you're gonna sleep here with us." Hyominnie said.

"And, you can sleep with Jiyeon, since it looks like you two enjoyed hugging each other awhile ago." Woohyun teased.

"You all are gonna sleep outside, okay?" I said. Nuuh, I don't want that around.

"But we don't have food for dinner." Eunjung. Wow. Eunjunggie talked about food. That's the first time! Wohoo.

"Woah, I thought you hate eating?" Chihoon asked.

"Not when I'm hungry." Eunjung said, laughing.

"Then I'll buy food." I said. "Just give me your moneys." I'm irritated about Myungsoo. ;_; Tsk. I need some fresh air that's why I want to go out.

"I'll go with you." Hoya said, smiling.

"Sure." I said as I smiled back at him.

-

After that, we decided to buy ingredients for our food. While walking, Hoya and I was so silent, but later then, he asked me something.

"Jiyeon-ah, tell me something about your childhood." He said with a smile. Aww, he's so cute. :")

"When I was young, I used to have a perfect family. We were so happy and peaceful. You can feel affection between me and my parents. But one night, my dad died because of a car accident. My father left our company to my mother's hand. Since then, my mom became busy and as time passes by, I noticed that she don't have time for me anymore since she kept on travelling overseas..." I said as my eyes gets teary.

"A-a-are you fine?" Hoya asked. "Yes, I am. Wanna hear the rest of my story?"

"If it's okay with you." Haha. Hoya is really nice, isn't he?

"Then, one day. I decided to go to the park because I feel lonely in our house and I miss my dad so much. So, I went to the swing that we always use when he's still alive. But, I can't make it move without someone to pushed it for me. But then, a little boy, a same age as mine is standing there. He looks nice, so I ask if he can push the swing for me. And good thing, he did." I said as I smiled. 

"That boy and I became playmates. But that didn't last long. Since my mom decided that we will buy another house and leave that village. So I cried and cried because I would miss that little boy. I decided not to play with him during our last day in our village. But I secretly followed him in our hideout. He was waiting for me there. I saw him cry. That's why, I went to his house and left a letter on their mailbox. I remember exactly what I wrote their, it is..

'Hey, This is Yeonnie. Sorry if my handwriting . You know I'm only a kinder student. I'm gonna miss you. I'll be gone. But I'll be back. I promised. And I promised, when we see each other again, we will play and play non-stop. Yeonnie loves you.'

"Haha, you sure got a sharp memory." Hoya said while laughing a little.

"I know." Haha.

"Then what happened next? Did you see your playmate already?"

"No, I haven't saw him. And I don't know if he ever read my letter for him. And I don't know if he still remember me. But what happened next is that, I met Hyomin and Eunjung." I said as I laughed.

"Haha. Did you remember the boy's name or how you call him?"

"Yes it is----Oh, wait. My someone's calling." I said, answering my phone.

["Ya. Jiyeon-ah, come here. Hurry up, we're hungry."] -Hyomin.

"Okay. Yeah, were already near."

["Okay, Bye."] -Hyomin. And after that, Hyominnie ended the call.

After a few minutes, we reached the house.

"We're here."

 

___________________________________________________________________________