If I Fall [12]

If I Fall

 

Hoya's POV

Yeonnie--- I mean Jiyeon is absent today. Tss. She's sick and has a high fever because of what happened yesterday.

Remember the story that Jiyeon told me? About her childhood and her playmate. I know who is her playmate..

It is..

 

M----

 

Wonnie. I mean..

 

Me..

Haha. How ironic. How did it became Wonnie? My real name is Lee Howon, right? Howon. Won. Wonnie. And another thing, Myungsoo is right. I like Jiyeon. How did I know that Jiyeon is my playmate? Easy. I still have her picture when we were still young..

 

and. How can I forget that eyes? HAHAHAHA. That long and unique eyes of her. ;)

And.. another is, Myungsoo. I'm getting jealous because of him. Jiyeon and Myungsoo didn't know that they are getting close. Why? They still thought that they are enemies. They still pretend that they hate each other..

even if God knows they're not. They are friends and.. they're getting closer and closer as time passes by. Especially when they are together.

And I admit it, they really look good together. :(

They look better than Myungsoo and Yoona together. But if Yoona and Myungsoo broke up, and Jiyeon become closer to Myungsoo... how about me?

How about my feelings for her?

How about Wonnie and Yeonnie? Is their story just gonna end there? I mean, just childhood friends? I really like her. Tss. And it's not impossible for Myungsoo and Jiyeon to fell inlove with each other because they're getting closer to each other and about Yoona..

 

Yoona likes Donghae more than she likes Myungsoo. But I know, Yoona likes Myungsoo too, it's just that she wants Donghae more. How did I know? It's obvious. And.. Yoona told me about it.

That she likes Donghae more.. But she can't breakup with Myungsoo..

 

Why? Because if Myungsoo is not there, Then who will take care of Yoona when Donghae is not around.

She's using Myungsoo as an option..

 

She's a timer..

I know Myungsoo already know about this. He just swag it off and don't mind it..

 

Because he cant let Yoona go.

 

Love is such an headache. Right?

Tss. Love is really like that. It hurts. It is pain. Sadness..

But at the same time..

 

It is.. Absolute happiness.

 

Hahaha. I'm getting so gay right now cause I keep on talking about love s. Ugh. Hahaha.

But hey, should I confess to Jiyeon... Or not? I don't know, but it looks like my friends likes Myungsoo for Jiyeon. Haha, so hopeless..

Am I backstabbing Myungsoo? I would say Yes. I'm kinda slipping away from Woohyun and Myungsoo because of this.

Fck that love. =_____=

I don't know what to do, should I follow what I feel for Jiyeon or save my friendship with Woohyun and Myungsoo?

 

I don't know. The heck.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________