If I Fall [28]

If I Fall

Jiyeon's POV

 
Yeay! We're here at Korea again! :) We just got back last night. And luckily, I and Myungsoo got the same flight. Hahah. While unpacking my things, I suddenly saw the bag where I put the things I bought for my friends.
 
Aha! *ting* I'll call them after I unpack my clothes.
 
I finished unpacking my things for about 1 hour and a half. Anyways, Mavin is with my grandma today for 3 days. Hahaha! Vacation! :) Hmm. Maybe I should call them now?
 
Should I invite Myungsoo  too? I also bought something for him anyways.
 
 
Yeah. I bought him a manga set of Naruto. Mavin said that his master likes reading manga especially Naruto. :) I'm such a nice friend. Hahaha.
 
 
Dugdugdugdug.
 
 
I know. It's my heart beating fast again. :( Everytime I think about Myungsoo, my heart beats so fast. Abnormally fast. Tsk. Aigoo. It's Myungsoo's fault. But ofcourse, I need to act normal around him.
 
And I'm trying to do everything not to fall inlove with him. Why? Because I don't know how to fall inlove. And I'm aware that I'll just be hurt because you remembered what Myungsoo told Yoona?
 
That Myungsoo is for Yoona and Yoona is for Myungsoo. Yeah. So it's obvious that there is no me in the scene. But that's okay.
 
It's not that I'm inlove with Myungsoo. I just like him.. Crush? I think. Hahaha!
 
I'll just call Eunjung and Hyomin and I'll just tell them to go here with the boys. :) I'll make it a group call.
 
 
Dialing..
 
 
Ringing..
 
[Hello?] -Eunjung and Hyomin answered excitedly.
 
"Hey. Can you guys come here tonight? I missed you already and I've bought something." I said gleefully.
 
[Ohhh. Jiyeon did the promise to buy something for us!] - Eunjung said with a laugh. Ofcourse, I'll do my promise. Psh. This girl is really... I can't get the word! Wahaha.
 
[Ofcourse, we'll go there. What time?] - Hyomin said happily.
 
"5:30p------"
 
[Hey. Who's that? Come here. I bought something for you.] I heared someone said in Hyomin's line. Omg. Is that Myungsoo? :(
 
[Hey. Who's that----- Shut up Myungsoo. I'm talking to Jiyeon.]  Hyomin shouted. I heared it right. It's Myungsoo. Why is Myungsoo there?
 
[Hey. Hyomin. Stop shouting. It hurts my ear!] Eunjung shouted.
 
[Oh--- wait. Shut up Myungsoo.] Hyomin said as she shushed Myungsoo.
 
Myungsoo..
 
 
Myungsoo..
 
 
Myungsoo..
 
 
[What time is it again, Jiyeonnie?] Eunjung asked. I didn't answer at all. I don't know why but I suddenly felt sad about that.
 
Myungsoo is with Hyomin..
 
I'm jealous. :(
 
[J-jiyeon-ah! I want to go there too. Am I invited?] Myungsoo asked in Hyomin's line.
 
[Yo.. Jiyeonnie! You're idling! Answer up!] Eunjung shouted. Then that woke me up back to my senses.
 
"U-uh. 5:30pm.." I said, stutterring a bit.
 
[Okay, we'll be going there. Cook something, okay?] Eunjung said. I can hear Hyomin and Myungsoo fighting at the other line. Ahahaha. Cute?
 
"Anyways, can you please tell Hoya and Woohyun to come too?" 
 
[Ofcourse, I will. Okay. See you later. Toodles.] Eunjung said as she chuckled. I ended the call after saying good bye to them. Hmm. What should I cook for them?
 
 
 
I glanced at the Winnie the Pooh wall clock in my room and it says that it's already 2pm. I was about to go to the kitchen and cooked food. I was searching for pork in the fridge when someone ring the doorbell.
 
"Who's that?" I said as I closed the fridge door and walked towards the door. "Jiyeon-ah.." The person outside called me. Oh, it's Myungsoo.
 
I opened the door and I saw him standing there. "Oh. You're here again. Aren't you getting sick of being with me?" I said as I laughed. 
 
He shook his, "No. Why would I?" He asked as sat comfortably on the couch. What the. Feel at home much? Hahahaha. Aigoo. This guy!
 
"Why are you here anyways?" I asked as I sat beside him. He suddenly rested his head on my shoulder and chuckled.
 
"It's boring there in our house." He said like a kid.
 
"You should've stayed at Hyomin's house. You we're there awhile ago, right?" I asked as I rested my head backward at the couch's restboard. But Myungsoo continued to rests his head on my shoulder.
 
"Ya. Stop moving do you know that I'm resting?" He sais as he rested his head on my lap.
 
 
>//////<
 
 
Aigoo. This guy is really asdgasd.
 
"Then go to your house and take a rest their. Not here." I said as I pushed his head away from my laps gently.
 
"Nuh." He said as she closed his eyes and started sleeping (?) I sighed deeply in defeat.
 
"Kka~ Myungsoo, stand up. I'll go cook." I said as I poked his nose.
 
"Cook? For what?" He asked while he's eyes still closed.
 
"Duuuh. They're going here later." I said as was about to stand up. He pushed his head back to my lap to prevent me from standing up. "Aigoo."
 
"You're not a good cook right?" He said as he chuckled. =____= This guy is really mean when it comes to me. But that's better than him being sad when it comes to Yoona.
 
"Psh. You're not a good cook then why are you supposed to cook for them?" He said as he laughed. His head still resting on my lap. I looked down at him and frowned a bit but he just laughed.
 
"Ya! I know I'm not a good cook but you don't need to shove it into my face." I said as I forced myself to stand up and went straightly to the kitchen, leaving Myungsoo dumbfounded.
 
I started pulling out the ingredients in the refrigerator when Myungsoo suddenly appeared from nowhere. Wow. Mushroom effect? Haha.
 
Okay. I'm mad at him.
 
 
Don't talk to him Jiyeon-ah..
 
 
You're mad at him..
 
 
Ignore him Jiyeon-ah..
 
 
You're mad at him.. Remember that okay?
 
 
Just then, he pulled the ingredients from my hand and laid them in the counter. What the hell is he doing here anyways? Aish. This guy is really making my life messier.
 
After that, he gathers all the ingredients and washed them on the sink. I looked at him while he is doing his work, He looked back at me and smiled. I raised my eyebrows frowned a bit. "What're you doing here anyways?" I asked.
 
"Helping you cook." He said as he smiled and looked down on the sink and continue washing the dishes.
 
"I don't need it. It's okay. You can leave now." I said. He turned around and looked at me and pouted.
 
He pouted!!!!!!!
 
 
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Epic!
 
That was a miracle! The oh-so-serious-Myungsoo pouted. !
 
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
 
I'm trying hard not to laugh at his action. But he looked at me with his eyes like O____O
 
 
ANOTHER EPIC FACE OF HIM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
 
His face is like ㄱ___ㄱ to O___O
 
Aigoo. Hahahaha. I've been seeing the dorky face secrets of the great Kim Myungsoo!
 
I failed at keeping my serious face. I bursted out laughing and he looked at me weirdly, "Why are you laughing, huh?"
 
"HAHAHAHAHA.. N-noth HAHAHAAHAHAHA.. Nothing." I said. I can't help but laugh. Aigoo.
 
"Psh." I heared him cussed, "Just help me here, will you?" He said. Sounding a bit mad. Uh-oh. Maybe I've gone too far already. T-T
 
"Myungsoo?" I said in a low voice, almost whispering.
 
"Hmm?" He answered coldly.
 
"Sorry." 
 
"It's okay." He said, still not looking at me.
 
"No, it's not." I said as approached him and started tickling his stomach from behind. It looks like I'm backhugging him. Aish.
 
"Just tell me if you want to hug me." He suddenly blurted out. Agh. This man is really a conceited man. I get the wooden spoon and hit him in the head.
 
"Ya. That hurts!" He said as he touched the hitted part on his head. He washed his hands and after he go near to me and pokes his whole palm on my face. He laughed as he continue to do that. 
 
"YA! Stop it!" I shouted a bit as I commanded him. He stopped and frozed at his position and looked at me, he frowned a bit and looked down, "Sorry." He whispered.
 
"Tch." I hissed. Tsk. Why am I even mad at him? He didn't do anything so bad, he was just playing like a kid.
 
Maybe because everytime I saw him..
 
Everytime I saw him smile..
 
Everytime I saw him laugh..
 
 
Dugdugdugdug..
 
 
I'm falling more for him. 
 
 
And I hate that since she obviously like Yoona more.
 
Ya! Heart! Why do you like Myungsoo? Don't you know that I'm really contented by being just his friend? Tch. And now, I feel hurt everytime he cries and expresses how much he misses Yoona. The great Im Yoona. But I got no choice.. But to help him, help him enjoy his life even without Yoona by her side.
 
"Jiyeon-ah.." He mumbled softly but I was able to hear it. "Sorry." He said as he grabbed my hand and squeezes it lightly. "I'm really, I didn't mean to offend you." 
 
"It's okay.." I said.
 
"No, it's not. You don't need to pretend that it's okay.." He mumbled. He is still looking down..
 
He looks so sad..
 
"Jiyeon-ah.. You won't leave me even if you're mad, right?" He asked me. He's scared that I will leave him just like what Yoona did. :( 
 
 
He got a trauma about what happened. :(
 
 
I smiled and walks near to him, letting him hold my hand as much as he want to. After that, I hugged him tight and whispered, "Ofcourse, I won't leave you. Tch. Even if you're a bully. Tsk." I said as chuckled and messed with his hair.
 
I can feel him hugging me back tightly. "Jiyeon-ah, don't look for a boyfriend, okay?"
 
 
>/////////<
 
 
"Huh? Why?" I asked, we are still hugging each other. Aigoo. -.-
 
"Because if you've got a boyfriend, I can't hug you like this anymore. I can't stay beside you all the time if that happens.. And *sighs* you'll probably leave me just like what Yoona did when that happens.." He said with a shaking voice. I know, he wants to cry again, that's why I hate making him sad because everytime that happens, he'll remember Yoona again.
 
"Promise!" I said in a happy tone, trying to cheer him up.
 
-
 
At Dinner..
 
After giving them their gifts, we decided to ate dinner now. Yeah, we are all hungry. Hahaha. And I think it would be easier to clean the plates since all of the pieces of food is gone since we are all very hungry. Hahaha.
 
"So Myungsoo, how's your almost-one-week stay and DATE with Jiyeon?" Woohyun suddenly asked as he looked at the others and smirked. Me? I looked at Myungsoo who looked down and shook his head, "Not that good."
 
Hmm. Obviously, he was thinking about his breakup with Yoona. And yeah, we haven't told them yet about it anyways. Aish!
 
"Huh? Why? Did Jiyeon you?!" Hyomin asked jokingly. "Aigoo. Jiyeonnie, I didn't know you're that kind of girl~" Eunjung followed. Aish! This girls really likes teasing me with Myungsoo.
 
"Nope. Worse than that." Myungsoo said coldly.
 
"Why?" Hoya asked as he shove in another spoon of food inside his mouth.
 
"It's because 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoona and I broke up.." He said as he sighed deeply and continued to look down. He's sad again. Myungsoo is sad again. I want to hug him now. I want to stop him because I know his tears will go down again soon.
 
"Good thing Jiyeon is there to help me.." He said as he looked at all of us and smiled. Obviously a fake smile. "Jiyeon  helped me. She was there when no one else did.. When everyone else leaves me.." He said, still flashing his fake smile.
 
'Myungsoo. Stop lying. I know it still hurts you..' My mind said as I looked at him.
 
"Woah! Good thing Jiyeon is there to help you. Aish. You too really look good together." Hyomin said as she finished swallowing her food.
 
"U-uhh. Guys, if you'll excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom." Hoya said as he cleared his throat and stood up. I look at his face. He looks really sad. 
 
Maybe he's sad about Yoona and Myungsoo breaking up? Oh..
 
-
 
After Dinner..
 
"Jiyeonnie we'll go home now, eo?" Eunjung said as she stood up in the couch while looking at her wrist watch. I looked at her and nodded. They'll be leaving now? I'll be alone here again. :(
 
"Ne, bye. Take care." I said as I guided them out.
 
"Jiyeon-ah. Thanks for here anyways." Woohyun said as he held the plastic with the shoes for him inside. "I liked it." He said. "No problem, Woohyunnie." I said as I smiled at him.
 
"Uh. Jiyeon-ah.." Hoya suddenly called me. I looked at him and smiled, "Thanks for your gift anyways. Even if I don't ask for one, you still bought a gift for me." He said as he smiled and waved goodbye.
 
I closed the door but I heared someone from my room..
 
Uhh.. Who's that?
 
 
Should I go inside my room or not? 
 
 
Maybe I should. And I know, Woohyun and the others are still outside and they can here it if I ask for help, right? Aish!
 
 
 
"Who's that?" I said as I turned the door knob. Omg. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
O_________O
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's Myungsoo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
What the hell is happening here?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I saw Myungsoo..
 
 
 
 
 
 
:(
 
 
 
 
 
T________T
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He's eating my chocolates. Aish!
 
 
"Hey. There you are~" He said as he took a bite of the chocolate. "Want some?" He asked. Oh, so he owns that chocolate huh? He's acting like the chocolate is own by him. Psh.
 
"Ya. How dare you. That's mine!!!" I shouted as I stump my feet near to him.
 
"Really?" He asked. And anyways he's laying down on my bed now. Aish!
 
"Yes. It's mine." I said as I pouted and ruffled my hair in frustration.
 
"It's yours?" He asked again. What the hell?!
 
"I said it's mine."
 
 
"Then thank you for letting me eat it." He said as he munched on the last piece. Uh-oh.
 
 
Nooooooooooo. T__T My chocolates. My precious chocolates are gone.
 
 
"Ha. Thanks for eating all of my chocolates Myungsoo. You're such a nice friend." I said will full of sarcasm. I hate him! =______=
 
"You're welcome." He said as he plays with the chocolate's wrapper. Yaaaaaaaa!
 
I won't give my gift for him now because he ate my chocolates. Agh! This man is really asdfghjkl.
 
I frowned at him and decided to sit at the floor, yeah because he's on my bed. And that makes me remember the day that we slept together. Psh.
 
>//////////<
 
 
Aigoo. I remembered the day when we accidentally slept in one bed, and woke up hugging each other. Weeeeeeeeeee! \o/
 
 
"Jiyeon-ah.. I'll give you something." He said as he looked at me and smiled.
 
"What is it?" I asked curiously.
 
"I've got two conditions. If you don't do that TWO conditions then I won't give it to you." He said as he smirked.
 
 
No matter what the two conditions are, I still want the gift. Hahahahah!
 
 
"What are those two conditions?" I asked.
 
"Open my gift in 8 seconds. And if you can't open it in 8 seconds then I'll get it again." He said as he pulled out a rectangular box wrapped with a pink wrapper. Woaah! 
 
 
 
Could it be chocolates?! *o*