If I Fall [24]

If I Fall

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Myungsoo! Wake up! You're already late." I said as I poke him. No he's not late yet. I'm just saying that so he'll wake up faster. Because I know Myungsoo is a heavy sleeper. Hahaha.

 
"Hmm~" he said as he rolled over his bed. He opened his eyes and stared at me. "Wake up." I said as I looked back at him.
 
He closed his eyes again. Oh. So he's gonna sleep again? 
 
I poked him hard on his arms. "Yaaaaa! Hurry up." I said as I shake and swayed his body from left to right and vice versa.
 
"Psh."
 
"Ya. You told me to wake you up. Then you'll just ignore me like that? Tsk. Wake up now. Don't waste my effort. Please?" I said as I stand up and crossed my arms.
 
 
His eyes are still closed. His face is showing no emotion. What's happening to him? :(
 
 
"Jiyeon-ah, help me." He said as tears trickled down on his face. What? Me? Help him? What happened? 
 
"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him as I look at him, waitinf for an answer. His eyes are still closed. He smiled, a fake one.
 
"My dad said that I'm arranged married. We we're JUST JOKING about that topic yesterday right? And now it's for real." He said as he opened his eyes. He looked at me seriously.
 
HE'S BEING ARRANGED WITH SOMEONE? Omg.
 
"What?! How did you know? Are you sure?" I asked him as I sat on his bed again.
 
 
I saw it.
 
 
 
His eyes.
 
 
 
His eyes were very sad.
 
 
 
He surely don't want to be arranged marriage with someone.
 
 
 
'I rather marry you than doing that..' 
 
There. My mind is saying that line again. It creeps me out. But that means one thing. He really don't want to be arranged. And I don't want this creature to be sad. :( He's still my friend so I better help him.
 
"My father told me last night about it. I don't want to. I don't really want to."
 
I really want to help him. But I don't know how to.
 
"Help me.." How? If I really have a plan on how to help him. I will really do.
 
"How can I fulfill my promise to Yoona if I'll be married to another girl?"
 
Yeah. Yoona and Myungsoo promised to each other, right?
 
"How can I help you?"
 
"I don't kno----"
 
 
*RING*
 
 
His phone rang. I peeked on his phone, and it's his dad calling him. I reached for his phone and give it to him. He looked at me and frowned. I really feel bad for him. I hope I can do something to help him.
 
He grabbed his phone and answered it.
 
"Yes, dad. Don't worry. I'll be there." He said, lifeless. It's obvious that he don't want to go. But he got no choice. Tsk. Poor Myungsoo. :(
 
"Myungsoo.."
 
"Hm?" He said as he sat on his bed and looked at me.
 
"Can I go with you?" 
 
"No need."
 
"But why?"
 
"I don't know. You don't have anything to do there anyways." He said as he stand up and grabbed his towel. He must be going to take a bath now. "I just want to help." I said eventhough I still don't know how can I help him.
 
"How?"
 
"Ahm----"
 
"Noonaaaa! Hyuuung!" Mavin said as he entered Myungsoo's room. "I've been looking for you." Mavin followed as he pout. I carried him and let him sit in my lap. 
 
I ruffled Mavin's hair, "Oh, is that so? I was just waking up Myungsoo because he needs to go somewhere."
 
"Oh. It's just like what I've watch yesterday. Where the wife wokes up his husband. Noona, are you really sure you're not Myungsoo hyung's wife?" Gahd. Here we go again. Mavin will surely ask me about this for the whole day. Tsk. And I hope he won't see mom because she'll it to her again. Aigoo. Mavin is so talkative. ;~; I'm always in trouble when he speaks specially if it's about Myungsoo.
 
Mavin's question made Myungsoo smiled. I saw it. He smiled. :)
 
Maybe because he know I'll get pissed off because of Mavin again. Tsk. That guy is really an evil creature.
 
"No, Mavin. Myungsoo is just--"
 
"Mavin, what will you do if I am your noona's boyfriend?" Myungsoo asked Mavin.
 
O____O Aigoo. What is this sorcery? ._.
 
"Of course, I'll be happy. Hyung and Noona looks good together. And you'll be my parents when my mom and dad is not around!" Mavin said hyperly. He's answer made Myungsoo smile more. Mavin jumped out of my lap and sitted at the bed beside me.
 
What's happening?!
 
"Jiyeon-ah, you want to help me right?" Myungsoo asked as he went near me. I nodded. "Ofcourse, I want to."
 
Myungsoo leaned down to face me. I'm sitting on his bed while he is infront of me. His face is so close that I can already feel his breathe on my face. 
 
"Then play along. I know you're a good actress." He whispered as he rested his forehead on mine, making our nose touch each other.
 
"Now kiss." Mavin suddenly appeared and shouted from nowhere. So Mavin is listening to our conversation? Aigoo. This kid is really... Aish!
 
I nodded. Phew. This is it. I need to help Myungsoo.
 
"Bring Mavin with you."
 
"Huh? Why?"
 
"Son."
 
"SON?! I don't get it." Son? What does Myungsoo mean by that?!
 
"Just go back to your room and wash up. Wear something nice, okay?" Myungsoo said as she pushed me gently towards the door. Mavin followed me outside the room.
 
 
-
 
 
We are now at the restaurant. Myungsoo is now with his father. They're talking about things. Obviously business. They're sitting on a different table.
 
The two of them is sitting on the table located at the middle. While me and Mavin is sitting near the window. I always want to sit next to the window for the great view. Especially now that I'm not in Korea so the environment is new to me. 
 
It's really beautiful here. :)
 
"Noona, why are we not sitting with Myungsoo hyung?" Mavin said as he opened his mouth, signalling me to feed him. I took a slice of the pork and put in his mouth. I smiled, "It's because Myungsoo needs to talk with his dad. We'll be going to him later. He needs our help."
 
He munched on his food and look at me.. "Help? How are we going to help him noona?"
 
"I still don't know Mavin-ah, but whatever happens, just play along. Okay?" I explained to Mavin. It's true. I still don't know what will happen later. Whatever happens, I need to help Myungsoo.
 
Mavin nodded as a sign of agreement. He smiled, "Ofcourse. I want to help hyung too."
 
I smiled back at him. I ruffled Mavin's hair as I feed him gently. He's really smart and mature for his age, right? And he's very nice too. :)
 
I was staring at the restaurant's entrance. Wow. This restaurant is really nice. All the customers looks rich and sophisticated. Good thing I'm wearing a dress that Hyomin gave me as a gift. Phew.
 
Just then, a woman entered. She's wearing a dress and her hair is curled perfectly. Ooh. So pretty-----
 
 
 
Hey. Wait.
 
 
 
Isn't that..
 
 
 
YOONA?!
 
 
 
The girl turned around. She went near to the old yet pretty and elegant woman beside her. Must be her mom.
 
 
I saw them went to Myungsoo's table.
 
 
 
Myungsoo saw her.
 
 
 
Yoona looks back at him and.. Her eyes widen in shocked. They both looked shock.
 
 
So that means.. Yoona is the one Myungsoo's gonna marry?
 
Then, that means I'm not needed already. Because I know, Myungsoo wants it. And they obviously want it both. Since, we all know that they love each other, right? :)
 
"So.  Mr. Kim, here's my one and only daughter, Yoona. I hope she'll get well with your son."
 
Okay. I know it's not good to listen to someone's conversation. But I can't stop myself from eavesdropping. Hehe.
 
"I'm sure they will. It's obvious that my son will like your beautiful daughter, right Myungsoo?" Myungsoo's dad said. Myungsoo nodded as he smiled. Yes. He smiled. I missed how Myungsoo smiled like that. I know he's very happy on what's happening.
 
That's good for him! ^^
 
"Maybe the two of them should have a time together? Maybe let's leave them here for a few minutes." Yoona's mom suggested. Myungsoo's dad and Yoona's dad nodded.
 
"Okay then. Let's go~" Myungsoo's father said as he stand up together with Yoona's parents. "We'll leave you here for awhile." Yoona's mom said. 
 
I can hear it clearly, because our table is abit near to them. Good thing Yoona can't see me. But that's okay even if she saw me, since..
 
 
Myungsoo don't need me here anymore.
 
 
I don't know if I really should be happy about it. But Myungsoo is only close to me when he is sad. Especially about Yoona.
 
 
Hahaha.. I'm his comforting zone huh?
 
 
No. I'm not jealous.
 
 
It's just that... Myungsoo..
 
 
Even if I don't show it to him.. I care for him. He's special to me. But I don't love him, okay?
 
 
It's just that.. It feels like he'll forget me because Yoona is here again.
 
 
But I'm really happy for them. :) Yeay!
 
 
I'm such a moody girl right?
 
 
"Hey." Yoona and Myungsoo said at the same time. I can feel awkwardness between them. "Lady's first." Myungsoo said as he sighed and let Yoona speak first. Aigoo. That was really awkward.
 
"Uhm.. So I didn't know it was you who's I'm gonna be married with.."
 
"Yeah. Me too." Myungsoo said shortly. I can feel that he's being hyped up. He obviously wants to hug Yoona.
 
"Ehehe.. Uhm.."
 
"So what's up?" Myungsoo asked, trying to create a topic.
 
"I'm good and happy.." Yoona said as she smiled. "I'm happy with.. Donghae."
 
 
I know I maybe deaf sometimes but, I heared it clearly this time..
 
 
 
 
Yoona is happy.. With Donghae?