If I Fall [19]

If I Fall

 

Myungsoo's POV

 
 
I missed Yoona so much. I haven't talk to her since she left and go to Paris. Psh. How is she anyways? I want to call her, but everytime I call her, she isn't answering at all. I've tried to text her, but she isn't replying..
 
"Oh please Myungsoo, stop it. YOU'RE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME ON HER. So please, cut it out." Hyomin noona said. We're walking back to our house. We just got home from school after the play.
 
 
Yes. After the play. The project. And we.....
 
 
 
 
GOT THE HIGHEST SCORE. Good thing I'm handsome. Psh. 
 
 
 
"But, Noona. She's your friend. Why do you act like that?"
 
"Yeah. That's right. She's my friend. But the nerve, Myungsoo! Are you asking me to tolerate her even if she's hurting my one and only brother? Huh?" She said. I kept silent. Well, she got a point. 
 
Yoona has been hurting me so much, I don't why I can't get mad at her. Maybe it's because I love her so much that I forgot to love myself too. :(
 
 
Psh. I need to think about this.
 
 
I was resting on my bed now, I was looking at the pictures of Yoona and I together in my phone. I was busy scrolling down to see all the pictures. But a picture got my attention..
 
It's Yoona's selca with Jiyeon. Hahah. Yoona was smiling sweetly, while Jiyeon? She's making a derp face. 
 
 
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Epic. Jiyeon's face is priceless.
 
 
I just noticed something. Haha, Jiyeon and Yoona is far from each other. Jiyeon isn't girly as Yoona.. 
 
So that means, Jiyeon is far from my ideal type. Then why do they tease me alot with her? She's just my friend. And I think she's becoming my bestfriend soon. 
 
Well, she's the only one who don't judge me everytime I tell something to her. I can talk to her as long as I can without getting bored. That's why I'm enjoying her presence. :D There's nothing more than being one of her close friends. \o/
 
After looking ath pictures and playing games in my phone, I decided to go out and went to the basketball court. I'm getting bored with laying down on my bed all day.
 
-
 

Jiyeon's POV

 
 
"Jiyeon noona, let's go to the park. Pweashe?" Mavin said. He's my three year old cousin. :> 
 
Aww. He wants to go to the park? Baby's wish is my command! Hahaha. He's so cuteee! His brothers is cute too, but they're not at our house. That's why I can't have bonding time with them. :( I only got Mavin, but it's okay. :)
 
''Sure baby. Just wait for me. Noona will just change her clothes okay?'' I said as I put him down on the couch, he nodded and smiled at me after that.
 
I ran to my room and started changing my clothes into a more comfortable one. I wored my black and white long sleeved t-shirt and white shorts. Oooh. Comfy. After that, I combed my hair as fast as I can. Hahaha. I know Mavin is unpatient so I better hurry up or else I'll be dead meat.
 
HAHAHAHA.
 
 
AT THE PARK.
 
 
I was at the park chasing Mavin around the basketball court since no one is playing. The two of us were alone inside.
 
"Noonaaa~ run faster. Noona such a weakling! Noona is such a slow runner." Mavin teases as ran around. I chased him down but he was sooooo fast.
 
Aigoo. Is this really a two year old? Ahahaha. I ran after him to chase me but Mavin went under a chair. Aish! This baby is so naughty! He ran and climbed up the chairs and jumped down again, he went at the back of the basketball ring and ran to almost all the side of this covered court.
 
"Noona, you can't go here because you're so big. You can't catch me. Bleeh!" Mavin said as he stuck out his tongue. He's hiding under one of the chairs.
 
 
He sound mean right? Oh well. He's not. Baby Mavin just likes playing and running around. That's why he'll tease you when you can't run as fast as him.
 
 
Aigoo. This kid! >.<
 
 
I stand up and frown a bit as a sign of defeat. I'm too big to go under the chairs and chase Mavin.
 
 
"Mavin.. Go out, or else......"
 
 
 
 
*BOOOOOOOOOG*
 
 
 
 
 
Ow.
 
 
OUCH. Someone hit me with a ball from behind. Psh. It went straightly and hit my head. Aigoo.
 
 
Whoever it is, he or she won't be able to go back to their house ali----
 
"Jiyeon-ah, is that you Jiyeon-ah? Hey, I'm sorry." I can feel that he is walking closer to me.
 
 
 
Uh-oh. O____O Jiyeon-ah..
 
 
You better get ready to..
 
 
Kill
 
 
Him.