If I Fall [10]

If I Fall

 

Myungsoo's POV

"We're here." I heared Jiyeon and Hoya said, haha. Everytime Jiyeon is there, I can feel Hoya's awkwardness. It's obvious that our Lee Howon or Hoya is inlove with our evil Dino, Park Jiyeon. LOOOOOOOOOL.

I don't see them as couples. They look like siblings. Haha. XD

"Good thing. I'm already hungry." Eunji said.

"Who's gonna cook?" Chihoon asked. Hmm. I wanna cook. But, haha. I want someone to cook with me. I can't do it all..

"I want to cook. But, I'm not that good. I just wanna try." Jiyeon said, shyly. Just then, Hyomin noona nudged on me and whispered, "Ya. Saeng. Cook with Jiyeonnie. I know you can cook well." I shrugged.

Jiyeon doesn't know how to cook? Hahah.

"Myungsoo said that he wants to cook." Hyomin noona said as she pats me on my shoulder. She stared at me and signaling me to go to the kitchen with Jiyeon.

"E-he-he. Hyomin noo-- is right. I'm gonna cook now." I said as I went to the kitchen. I accidentaly said noona. Aish.

"Myungsoo also said that he'll cook with Jiyeonnie." Hyomin noona said as she pushed Jiyeon to me.

"Ya, Minnie, it hurts." Jiyeon said while noona is still pushing her.

-

Jiyeon and I was at the kitchen. She can cook, but sometimes, when she don't know what to do, she will come next to me and ask what to do. There's something wrong with her. She isn't hyper right now. "Hey." I said while cooking.

She is now washing the rice so she can cook it. "Hmm?" She mumbled.

"You seemed silent." I said and she just smiled. "It's nothing. I just remembered someone close to me."

"Who? Your first love? Hahaha." I asked.

"Kind of. But not first love, that boy is just my first crush."

"Wow. When did that happen, dino?'' 

"Dino your face. Psh. Hahaha." She said as she sprinkled water at me. "Ya!"

After that, she stopped talking again. Something is really wrong. "Ya." I said as I poked her.

"What again?" She said not looking at me.

"Psh.Tell me more about that guy, I mean your first crush." I said and I saw her smile.

"Hmm. I met that boy when I was still young. He is my first playmate. And he makes me feel special since I know he will be sad when I'm not around or when I cry. But time passed, and my mother decide to buy a house in this subdivision and we'll left that house. I said goodbye to that guy. But I promised myself that when I turn 16, I will look for him." She said. She stopped for a few seconds and she looked at me, she sighed and continue to talk.

"I'm already 19 now, and yet I haven't found him. And I don't know if that boy still remembers me." 

 

'Hmm. That story seems familliar. =____= Psh.'

 

 

After minutes, Jiyeon and I fixed the table so we can now eat, while the others fixed the bed so we can all sleep in the sala.

"Dinner is here." Jiyeon said as we finished cooking and preparing the food.

"The last one to finish will be the one to wash the dishes, okay?" Hyomin noona said as she munched a big spoon of food in .

"Yeah, right." Chihoon said. I noticed that they are all eating as fast as they could that Woohyun almost choke. So I eat alittle bit faster too, I don't want to wash the dishes. Psh.

After a few minutes, all of us were done except for.... Eunjung.

"Ya, Eunjungie, go wash the dishes. Aight?" Jiyeon said, teasing her.

"Okay, okay." Eunjung said, still eating.

While Eunjung is washing the dishes. We went to the sofa and watched the news.

"Aww. That's so boring." Chihoon said.

"I want to watch a horror movie." I said, I look at Hyomin noona. I want to see how she reacts because she doesn't want to watch horror movie.

"That's right. But what should we watch?" Eunji said. Jiyeon stood up and opened a box. Wow. Full of DVDs.

"I've got here, the "Tale of two Sisters"! Let's watch this."

Jiyeon said. I snatched the DVD and show it to Hyomin noona. "We're gonnaaaa watch this." I said, teasing her. Jiyeon entered the CD on the player and we started watching. Hahaha.

Hyomin noona is pulling on Woohyun's hair because she got scared while Jiyeon is biting the pillow. Aw. Poor pillow.

-

Eunjung finished washing the dishes and sat next to Jiyeon.

"Phew." She said. The next thing I know is Eunjung and Jiyeon is now hugging each other. Just then, it went black out.

I mean, brownout. No electricity. That's why I heared the neighbor awed in dismay. While us? All of us shouted. We were watching a horror movie when it became brownout. Boom.

Just then, I can feel someone pulled my t-shirt. I felt a little bit nervous. "Myungsoo-ah, I'm scared." Ha, It's just Jiyeon. I my phone so I can see the others. "Do you know where is my phone?" Jiyeon asked, still tugging on my t-shirt.

"No, I don't." I said as she hold into my arms. She's shivering. She must be really scared. "Can you miss call it?" She suggested.

"Sure, what's your number?"

"It's 010********." She said..

 

*Blink*

 

*Blink*

 

*Blink*

 

 

It's her I'm texting? I mean, you remember the one I'm texting before? When I was apologizing for Yoona. IT'S JIYEON. THAT'S WHYYYYYYY.

FUUUUUUUUUU.

I dialled her number... and her phone rung and she found it on the table on the kitchen.

"Myungsoo-ah, can you accompany me in the kitchen. I heared my ringtone there."

"Sure." I said.

 

On the other hand...

 

Woohyun's POV

Stucked with the girl of my dreams. :">

"Woohyun-ah, Did you bring your phone with you?" Hyomin asked. Yes, I like Hyomin. :( But she likes Chihoon. And I guess, when I talk to her, she always looses her good mood. Tss.

"Yes, Why?"

"Let's look for them." Hyomin suggested. I followed her suggestion. So, I turned my phone on and se it as a light as we look for them. We all saw them outside. But there is no Myungsoo and Jiyeon insight.

"Look, there they are." I said, pointing at Eunjung, Hoya, Eunji and Chihoon.

"Yeay!" She said as she pulled me by hand while going near to them. Woah, she's holding my hand. :"> HEAVEN! HAHAHAHAHA.

"But Myungsoo and Jiyeon is not there." She said, pouting. Lolyeah. And there's this thing that both I and Hyomin have similarities...

 

We both find Myungsoo and Jiyeon cute when they are together.

 

Hahaha. XD Yeah, and I hate Yoona. I just don't say it outloud cause we all know, Myungsoo is head-over-heels over her. "Maybe they are together." I whispered and I saw Hyomin smiled.

"Hope they are." Hyomin said.

"I hope too." 

 

______________________________________________________________