If I Fall [46]

If I Fall

 

Jiyeon's POV

 
"Ya! Myungsoo-ah. Walk faster please." I said, hitting his back. I'm actually riding his back now. And, I'm enjoying it. Haha!
 
"Psh. Then go down." He said jokingly cold as he swinged his back alittle, making me hold onto him tighter. "Kyaaa! Stop moving. I'll fall." Hitting his back lightly, I adjusted myself so my grip would be more fixed.
 
"I think you should go down now, I'm already tired." Myungsoo stopped walking and sighed. I grunted. I know he's aware that the lower portion of my body hurts ever since we did THAT on the couch. I can walk but it aches a bit. Good thing I am able to force Myungsoo to carry me on his back.
 
"But...."
 
"Aish. Okay okay. I know, it's my fault why your body hurts." He chuckled then continue walking towards our house. We just finished our cooking lessons. Remember Myungsoo's grandmother's command to us? And guess what, the man who teaches us to cook is soooo handsome, "You should't attended the cooking classes. You could've just rested inside the house."
 
Smiling, "Nah. It's okay. Besides, Chef Taehyun is so handsome." 
 
"Psh. He looks normal for me." 
 
"And he looks dazzling for m-----"
 
"Shut up, wifey. I'm getting jealous here." He said as he continued to walk, still carrying me on his back. Messing with his hair, I chuckled. "You look cute when you're jealous, hubby."
 
"Cute?" He said, irritated. "Just cute? Psh. That's unfair."
 
"What makes being cute unfair huh, Mr. Kim? Explain."
 
"Because I'm not cute. I'm handsome, Mrs. Kim!" Blushing by his last remarks, I reached out for his face and kissed him on the cheeks and smiled. It's a bit hard to do since I'm still riding on his back.
 
When we arrived our house, I forced Myungsoo to put me down since I know it will be hard for him to find the keys and open the door if ever I'm still on his back, and ofcourse, I know it's hard for him to carry me all the way since you know... I'm pretty heavy.
 
"Home~!" I shouted in glee, but I felt Myungsoo's hand messed with my hair, "You're really like a child."
 
"Is that because I'm cute?" I joked.
 
"No. Not at all." He said as he went to the kitchen. I followed him carefully, enduring the pain present in the lower part of my body. It felt like I just had an army training. It's hard for me to move. Tsk. He opened the refrigerator and glanced at me, "I know you're hungry." He said before pulling out the beef container.
 
I nodded as an answer. He always knew when I'm hungry or what.
 
He then helped me to climbed up and sit at the counter near the sink, "Maybe next time you should teach me how to cook." I said. He looked at me and laughed, "No need. I won't get tired to cook for you."
 
 
Dugdug. Dugdug.
 
 
Feeling my cheeks heated up, I looked away— afraid for him to see that I'm blushing. Aigoo.
 
 
Staring at him as he cooks, I can't help but smile. Myungsoo is too precious. For me, it's rare to find someone like him. Someone who's always there for you. Someone who never fails to make you smile. Someone who always makes me feel special and loved. I'm so lucky that I have him. 
 
God knows how much I love him. :)
 
"You know what, you're getting fatter." He went near me to reach the tomato sauce which is located beside me. He pinched the tiny layer of fats on my belly, "Look. You're a pig now. Tsk tsk. Is that because your husband is such a great cook?" He bragged.
 
-__-
 
"Yaa! Tease me again and I'll punch you." I said jokingly, encircling my fist. "And I'll make sure I'll leave big blackeye at your face."
 
"Even if I have a blackeye, I'm still handsome."
 
"Psh. Thank God you're handsome. Because if not, I won't love you." I said, ofcourse joking again. Hahaha! Don't you guys know that Myungsoo and I always talk like this when we're on the mood to tease each other? HAHAHAHA!
 
"So... If I'm not handsome, you won't love me?" He said as he continue to stir the spaghetti sauce he was making.
 
"Ofcourse. Beside from your face, what should be the reason for me to love you? Your attitude? Someone who loves teasing me? Someone who always makes me cry? Someone who calls me a pig? What do you think of me? Stupid?"
 
"Yes. You are stupid. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
-_______-
 
Thank God because the one who just called me stupid is Myungsoo, because if not, I'll kill him. 
 
But, yes. Myungsoo's right. Even though he's like that, I love him. I love him so much that I don't know how to express it.
 
 
***
 
 
While eating..
 
"Can I ask you something?" Twirling the spaghetti on his plate. I nodded as my answer then looked at him straightly, "Sure hubby. What is it?"
 
"How many babies do you want to have in the future?"
 
 
BLUSH.
 
"E-rr. Maybe two?" I answered. Woah. That question was a bit shocking. I thought it was about something about school, but it was about... our future, I think? "And how about you?" It's my turn to ask him back his question.
 
"I want two too."
 
"Just two?" I asked, making it's only two he wants. Because knowing someone greenminded, he probably want more. -__- He might just be copying what I said.
 
"Yes, two. Why? You want more?" Grinning, he looked at me before taking in a fork of spaghetti. "I can always volunteer if you want to make more babies, Jiyeon-ah." He's teasing me again. Aigoo. I regret asking him if he's sure he's okay with just two babies in the future.
 
"Seriously?"
 
"I'm serious, wifey." He winked at me like a maniac and I hitted him on the shoulder. Ooh. -__- Tsk. This topic is just soo..... Embarrassing, especially if you're talking to Shrek--I mean Myungsoo. Ehem. Hihi. He's definitely a Shrek. He's green. 
 
Note to self: Never ask Myungsoo about babies. Okay? Okay.
 
"Shut up Myungsoo." I said, and he just laughed at my actions.
 
"Okay. Okay." He said calmly. Hoo! At last, he stopped with the babies thingy------
 
"But wifey. As what I've said, you can text me anytime in the future if you want to create a baby again." Oh my gosh. He won't cut it out, won't he? Aigoo. It felt like my life has decreased by ten years by talking to Myungsoo this way.
 
"Myungie-ah? Have you took your medicine already?" I asked. He looked at me, "Well, I'm completely fine wifey. What kind of medicine are you talking about anyways?"
 
"Well, you know.. The one the doctors give to calm someone who's c-crazy." I tried to stop myself from chuckling. His face was priceless again. HAHAHA!
 
"I'm not crazy, Jiyeon-ah."
 
"You are."
 
"I'm not."
 
"YOU ARE!" I said, making my voice a little louder for emphasis. "I said I'm not, wifey."
 
"Okay. If you said so." I said as I ate a fork of spaghetti. Looking down at my food, "But I really thought you're crazy.. for me."
 
"Hehehe. I am." ^__^v
 
I looked at him and smiled. My hubby is so cute. I want to squeeze him haaaaard. >///< He looked back at me and chuckled, "Wifey, you know what? I can't wait to grow old with you." He kissed the tip of my nose and smiled. I can't wait too, hubby.
 
"We're gonna grow old together, right wifey?" Smiling, he looked at me intently. I smiled back at him. Gosh, why does he need to be  so sweet? Aigoo. I can feel my face heating up again. "Ofcourse we will. I can't wait for that to happen, hubby."
 
"Then what would be our future 'two' babies' name then?" He asked. "Hmm.. I think Sooyeon would be a great name for a girl." Yeah, that's what I think. It's MyungSOO and JiYEON combined, that's why. Well, I can't think much of name. I at it. "Hmm. But how about if it's a boy?" I asked him back.
 
"Then, maybe it'll be the same name as mine." Smiling, "It would be little Kim Myungsoo then huh, hubby?" He nodded and grinned. I glanced at my nearly-finished meal then back at him, "Then maybe we should call the girl Jiyeon too." I suggested.
 
"No way."
 
"Why not?" I took the last batch of strands of spaghetti in my plate. "Because Jiyeon and Myungsoo can't be siblings." He looked at me seriously, "They should be lovers." He added with a smile. That shuts me up. He's right. Jiyeon and Myungsoo should be lovers. :'> 
 
But as much as I wanted to talk about it, I still know my limitations. I don't how would my mom react if I tell her that we did that thing already. I knew she would freak out. For her, I'm always her princess which is sweet. But, what's weird is that she sees me as someone twelve years younger SOMETIMES.
 
 
"Aigoo. But Myungsoo we're still too young for that, right?"
 
"I know but you love me right?"
 
"There's no doubt about that, hubby. You should keep that in mind." I said as I stand up and grabbed our plates. I'm gonna wash it because I know Myungsoo hates washing the dishes. You can ask him to clean the whole house, do the laundry and such.. but not washing the dishes. I don't know why. He just don't like it at all. -___-
 
He followed through the kitchen and stand beside me. He was busy removing something on his neck, and me? I was busy washing the plates and other used kitchen utensils. After a few seconds, he suddenly kneeled down, causing me to look at him.
 
He touched my hand, "Then in the future... Will you be my wife?"
 
O___O
 
"I don't have the ring now, so I'll just give you mine." He added. Gosh. :"> I want to squeel outloud so badly.
 
 
Dugdug. Dugdug.
 
 
 
I looked down at his hand, he was referring to the ring which was originally hung at his necklace. That was the thing he was removing awhile ago. Ooh. I see.
 
I looked at him, "I want to be in the future with you, Jiyeon-ah."
 
I nodded, "I wanted it too.."
 
"So....?"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
"Don't 'huh' me, Jiyeon-ah." I don't get it. What answer should I tell him. He wasn't asking me if I'll marry. He just asked if I would be his wife in the futu------ O__O
 
Okay, I got it. He's proposing!!!!
 
 
I don't know, but it seems like the word 'Yes' has no appeal. It looks boring if I just said 'yes' to him. Eo.. How should I answer him then?
 
He suddenly stood up and started walking away, "You're ruining the mood, wifey." I looked at him as he was about to sit at the couch, "Wait. Myungsoo!" I said lowly. He looked back at me with a pokerface, "Now what?"
 
I went next to him and smiled.
 
And he looked at me weirdly. =__=
 
 
So, I tiptoed and peck him on the lips. "Yes, Kim Myungsoo. I'll be your wife." He hugged me tightly and chuckled, "I love you to the moon and back, Jiyeon-ah."
 
"I love you moreeeee!" I said as I pinched his cheeks hard. Laughing together, he putted the ring in my left ring finger and kissed my forehead.
 
 
_____________________________________________________
 
First of all, sorry for the long wait. I just got home from Christmas break.
I wasn't able to write there. I've got no internet connection and it . But I enjoyed it though. We went to the beach! Hihi.
So, second one is.. I'm sorry because it's a shorter update. XD Well, long updates bores me. 
 
So, there you go. :D I'll try to update SOON. Toodles.