If I Fall [14]

If I Fall

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

Today is Saturday. And I'm the park. And hey, there's a basketball game there and I've got nothing to do, so I better watch it. Haha.

"Go number 12!" A girl shouted when I was still walking near the court. Wow. There's so many people watching the game. Hmm.

"Yeah. Number 12, you are so handsooome!" Someone shouted again. Haha. Maybe I should hurry up. I wanna see that number 12 blabla.

I sat on the vacant seat at the middle section.

 

'Where's that number 12..... Eh? Myungsoo?'

 

Myungsoo plays basketball and he's good at it?! It's impossible. Psh.

 

'Psh? I'm using Myungsoo's favorite word already. Haha. Ew.'

 

"Shoot and score by number 12 from the red team!" The announcer said. Wow. Myungsoo scored!

"Go Monste----" I shouted but he looks at my direction and smirked. Lol. That guy.

After several minutes, the game was about to end and It's obvious that it's Myungsoo's team that is the one who is gonna win.

-

Tss. I went out of the court and walked around the park.

Hmm. Nice weatheeer! I inhaled and exhaled air as I look at the trees. Haha.

One of them has 'No bystanders allowed here. This tree is mine. Thanks.' written on it's body. Haha. Possesive owner?

Lol. But, Instead of going away, I sat under the tree. The view is good here. It is so refreshing and you surely have a peaceful athmosphere when you are here. Nice choice, possesive owner. :D

After a few minutes, I fell asleep under the tree, but someone poked my forehead.

"Ya. Wake up. That's my tree." I can feel that he is still poking me. My eyes were still closed, so the man shaked me.

I finally opened my eyes and...

 

Myungsoo? Haha. He's here again. I'm stucked with him again. Lol. And he's still wearing his jearsey and he's sweaty. Haha. He stinks.

He's the owner of this tree?

"Go find your own tree, Mast----." Hahaha. He was about to call me as master, and I remembered our bet. He lost. Hahaha.

"Let your master stay under your tree, MY SLAVE." I said, emphasizing the words 'My slave.'

"But----"

"No buts, mister." I said, cutting what he was about to say.

"No. Go away from my tree. Psh. This girl."

"But..."

"NO." He shouted as he pulled me up harshly that's why I stood up and walked away.

"Ya. It hurts, stop th----."

"THEN GO AWAY!! I don't want someone childish girl near me." Me? Childish? What did I do? I was just sleeping there. And then what?

"Ya. Why are you still there? I said go away. You're so annoying and immature. Go find your own place. Psh. Not here." Okay. Then I'm going. Curse you and that effin' tree of yours. I hate him. Go to hell monster. ><

"What a guy. Not even a gentleman. That's why no one wants him. Even Yoona likes Donghae more because Donghae respects all the girls. Shtty man. And he doesn't even care if his words can hurt anyone.'' I said while walking away from him. That guy, he's so moody. He don't want to see me? Then fine. I don't want to see him too. Who is he anyways? He's not even my friend. He's just a moody monster that keeps on destroying my mood.

"Ya. Jiyeon-ah! Come back here." I heared 'him' said.

I don't even know him.

Tss. I ignored him and ran away and went straightly to..

 

THE ICE CREAM SHOP!

 

It's my favorite. Ice cream and French Fries. <3 They are my husbands. Hahah!

 

"Jiyeon-ah! It's been a long time since you visited here!" Mrs. Choi, the owner of this Icecream shop greeted me. Yes, she knows me. Since she is one of my godparent. One of my dad's bestpals when he was still alive.

"I'm so sorry auntie, I've been busy because of schoolworks.. and I have a fever last week."

"Aha. Are you fine now? You looked pissed off." Mrs. Choi said while guiding me inside.

"Yes, I am. Haha. I missed your ice creams, auntie." I said. It's true. I really missed it.

"Haha. They missed you too. Good thing your favorite spot is empty."

"Really?" I said, smiling. Aww. What a lucky day! :) I rushed to my favorite spot.

"What are you gonna order anyway, dear?" She asked while messing with my hair. I grabbed the menu at my side and saw my all-time favorite..

"Auntie.. I want banana split with a scoop of cookies and cream, double dutch and chocolate with nuts." This icecream is actually brought up when I asked auntie that I want that kind of Icecream..

"Roger that,my dear. Haha. And we have a new type of icecream here, want to have it for free? It is Oreo and Fudge Ice Cream Cake." She said as she sat beside me.

"Sure auntie.." I said as I hug her. She is really nice. She's my favorite godparent of mine. :)

"Hm. Wait for me, okay. I'll do your order." That's right, auntie obviously have staffs to do the orders but when it comes to my order, she'll do it personally.

"Okie dokie!" I said, smiling widely.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Jiyeon left. I think I've become harsh towards her. Why? I'm not in good mood right now. Yoona isn't answering my calls. I told her to text back, she texted back but it's just a blank message. And there's Jiyeon, sitting at my favorite spot and she was sleeping. I really want to take a rest so I don't have a mood to be her slave.

But I know, I've been to harsh. I'm so sorry Jiyeon-ah. I called her, I want to say sorry but she ignored me. And I saw, she entered the icecream shop.

 

I followed her, I only walked. I don't have energy to run. Psh.

 

When I entered the icecream shop, she is already eating a big order banana split and an icecream cake. Haha. I seriously don't like Icecreams. =__=

"Woah. Is that number 12?" A girl shouted to her companion while pointing at me. I know Jiyeon heared it. Jiyeon looked at my direction and she frowned. She covered her face with his bangs so that I cant recognize her.

I sighed as I went near to her.. "Master~" I whispered as I sat at the chair infront of her. But she didn't respond. She's mad.

"Jiyeon-ah.. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Sorry." I said as I sighed and I moved near to her.

We looked like lovers..

But I don't care. I'm feeling guilty that I've said harsh words to this nice girl. I admit it, she is really childish, but in A GOOD WAY. :)

"Really?" She said. Still covering her face.

"Uh-huh." I said while nodding my head.

"Promise?"

"Yes. Promise." I said. She smiled.

"Want some?" She said while pointing at her icecreams.

"No, I don't eat icecream. It's okay. You seemed enjoying that." Haha. I explained.

She pouted. "What about fried onion rings and pasta?" She ask and I looked at the menu, I tought this is just icecream shop but they also served snacks like that. Wow.

I looked at Jiyeon and nodded as a woman in mid-40's approach us.

"I didn't know Jiyeon-ah already have a boyfriend." The woman said smiling as she ruffles Jiyeon's hair.

"No auntie he's not. He's far from my ideal type. Hahaha. He's my classmate." Jiyeon explained. Jiyeon got an ideal type? Looool.

"Dear, are you hungry?" The woman asked. Jiyeon's auntie? Not so sure though.

"He likes fried onion rings and pasta, auntie. Give him alot, he's hungry like a monster." She said as she smirked and continue to eat her icecreams.

"Right away." The woman said as she smiled and walked away.

Jiyeon and I talked about some stuff, she mentioned that the woman is her father's bestfriend.

After a few minutes, the woman came back with my order.

"Here is your order handsome boy." She said as she put my order on the table and patted the back of my head.

While eating, I can see Jiyeon looking at my food.

"Hey, you want some?" I said as I pushed my plate towards her.

"Can I?" She asked innocently. "Sure." I said as she pulled my food towards her.

She pushed her icecream towards me. "Eat some. It's the best!" She said while munching my food. I grabbed the icecream.

It looks delicious. I eat a spoonful of icecream.. And she's right. It's the best! I think I'm gonna eat icecream now. Psh.

It is obvious that we exchanged food right? We also exchange spoon and fork. I'm using her spoon, and she's using my fork. Lol. That's indirect kiss, right?

I don't care. This icecream is so delicious. XDDDDDDD

We were both enjoying each others food when my phone rang..

It's from Yoona.. Yieee! :>

"Hello?" I said calmly.

 

"WHAT? WAIT FOR ME. OR ELSE------"

 

"OKAY. I'M GOING THERE." I said as I ended the call.

 

Psh. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________