We Meet Again

Luck And You

“Hyung, we should save her now.”

L told Jiyong who was staring at the tissue paper they saw in the restaurant table with Jaeun’s bag. Daesung and L saw the bag in one table. In just that blink, L knew it was Jaeun’s.

326 Busan Complex. Save her. Or regret forever.

That’s what’s written in the tissue paper. It was the only clue. And it gave L all the shivers. He was scared. But he was mad. He should’ve known more about Jaeun’s whereabouts. What kind of boyfriend was he?

His mind and heart are full of desire to save Jaeun. He just got her. He has a lot of things to do with her. He would show her a lot of places in the future. He has to save her.

Perhaps, he knew about Jiyong’s story. So, he is a Mafia Boss. What now? That just gives him the right and power to save Jaeun now. L couldn’t think of anyone else. Anything else.

He. Must. Save. Her.

“Come on, Jiyong.” Taeyang told him. “We’ve got to save your sister now.” He added.

Daesung and Seungri were already preparing their guns and weapons at one side. TOP was wiping in Ammo. Taeyang was busy timing some bombs and dynamites that could help them later.

Jiyong looked at his friends. Then at L. “Can you do this?” He asked him.

L nodded. “Of course, Hyung. I’ll do anything for Jaeun.” He replied.

Jiyong nodded and handed him two guns. “You know how to shoot those freaking toys in the amusement park?” He asked. L nodded, confused. “Good. Then just treat them all as those toys. We need to take them down, Kim Myungsoo. We shouldn’t leave anyone alive if that’s what is needed.” He spoke with pure seriousness in his voice. He knew L wasn’t used to this. He isn’t. So, he had to set his mind straight at the target.

L gulped. He’s holding two real guns. He has never held a gun in his life. He didn’t even imagine himself holding one in his whole life. He must admit, he is scared.

But for Jaeun. He has to be strong. He has to save her.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong called his troupe as they finished preparing.

Now, it’s time to attack.

Seungri, Daseung and TOP hopped in TOP’s Chevy Truck while L, Taeyang and Jiyong hopped in Jiyong’s Audi.

. This has to end tonight.

Jiyong has been too sick about these Mafia Wars. He has been living for this. This has been his life. He lived this life where he never knew if he would live the next day. He lived in life holding guns and undergoing basic training to be strong and be the best.

It was tiring. Everything that their parents started. Everything is getting tiring and Jiyong wants to end this now.

Killing Jaejoong or not, it has to end and he has to save his only family left. Kwon Jaeun.

“Stop shaking, Myungsoo.” Taeyang beamed.

Jiyong looked at L who is seated at the back and is obviously out of himself. He knows he was putting this little boy in danger. But he has to get all the help he could need. “Trust on your strength, Myungsoo. We have to save my sister.” He told him as he zoomed into the meeting place.

--

“Seungri, check the area in the left. Daesung on the right. Seunghyun, attack the guards.” Jiyong commanded his troupe. “Taeyang, be ready. We’ll attack from the front.” He said with eyes burning in anger and hurt and pain.

L gulped. Now’s not the time to give up.

“Come on, Myungsoo.” Jiyong called him.

L nodded and followed him. *Don’t be a coward and save your girl, dammit!* He scolded himself as he collected his cool. He has to be focused no matter what happens.

“If you see someone you don’t know, just shoot them. Don’t think twice.” Jiyong reminded him.

L nodded. Shooting people is easy. It’s the conscience after that’s hard to bear.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong led the boys as they walk to the entrance of the abandoned warehouse.

*BOOM*

Taeyang smirked. “Seungri will always be the most excited among us.” He said as he shook his head.

Seungri just dropped a bomb to divert all the attention to him. When that happens, Jiyong, Taeyang and L could easily enter.

Simple strategy.

“Let’s find her.” Jiyong told Taeyang and L as they searched the warehouse, killing all the people they don’t know.

With no mercy.

“I can’t find her.” Taeyang and L came to Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded at a door in front of him. “She’s here.” He told them and walked to the door, kicking it open.

He was right. Jaeun was there.

With Jaejoong and Jiae.

“Lee Jiae?” L asked in disbelief. “You did this?!” He asked in anger as he tightened his grip on the hand gun.

Jiae looked at him and smirked. “You came, Kim Myungsoo.” She told him. “Remember that I told you, you won’t be happy? I mean that.” She smirked as she walked towards Jaeun.

“Myungsoo.” Jaeun spoke in tears. “Oppa.” She looked at Jiyong.

“Jaeun!” L’s eyes widened as he saw Jiae grab Jaeun’s hair. “Don’t hurt her!” He yelled at her.

Jiae laughed. “Oh, why won’t I hurt your precious girl, Myungsoo.” She said. “I’m getting revenge. A vengeance for all the pain you have caused me!” She hollered at L while tightening her grip on Jaeun’s hair.

Jiyong widened his eyes as he saw Jiae grabbing his sister’s hair. He pointed the gun to her. “Don’t hurt my sister, .” He warned. “Or I will pull the trigger and shut you straight in your brain!” He was raging mad.

Jaeun shouldn’t be included in this fight. She should just be living her life happily. But what happened now? She’s kidnapped and she’s hurt.

And he is about to kill this crazy girl.

“Don’t even start, Kwon Jiyong.” Jaejoong butted in as he pointed a gun on Jaeun. Jaeun gasped, afraid. “Kill my girl and I will kill your sister.” He threatened.

Jiyong and L gritted their teeth. They feel so useless right now. Jaeun’s life is in danger but they can’t even do anything.

“Get your girl’s hand off my sister and I will put my gun down.” Jiyong commanded Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smirked. “You think I would actually believe you?” He asked. “You’ve fooled me so many times, I don’t even know which words are true.” He told Jiyong.

Jiyong narrowed his eyes on Jaejoong. “I did not kill her!” He gritted his teeth. “She was taken away by some other mafia groups, don’t blame me and my groups, Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong scoffed. “Doesn’t matter now, though.” He said as he looked at Jiae. “I’m happy with my life.” He continued.

“Then why the are you doing all this?!” L hollered. “If you’re happy then leave us the ing hell alone! it!” He couldn’t take it. He is so mad that this happened and he was even angrier because he couldn’t do anything.

If only he had powers.

Jaejoong looked at L who was obviously frustrated by the situation. Somehow, he saw himself in him. Jaejoong wasn’t the best mafia in town. He didn’t even master the use of a gun until he was the CEO of their company. His father never favored him. His mother never looked at him. He was always the 2nd best in the mafia world. Jiyong was the strongest. He was his best friend.

Then his girlfriend was killed. The only girl who made him feel special not because of his looks but because of his personality.

That’s when he decided to be the best. He heard rumors about Jiyong being the mastermind of his girlfriend’s death that’s why he confronted him. But Jiyong always denied. He didn’t admit anything.

From there he knew that Jiyong was telling the truth. He said he didn’t do it and he really didn’t do it. But Jaejoong couldn’t really accept all the blame. He couldn’t come to blame himself for being not good enough to protect his girl.

Looking at L right now, he was looking at himself years ago. Weak. Run by emotions. Angry. The same exact feelings he felt before.

“Why do you love her?” He asked L.

L looked at him while tightly clenching his fist and gripping on the hand gun. “I don’t really want to tell you but I’m proud of the reason.” He said. “She’s the only girl who made me feel special because of who I am, not for what I am.” He replied.

Jaejoong smirked as he pushed his gun nearer to Jaeun.

L gritted his teeth. “Don’t you dare!” He exclaimed.

*BANG!*

“Jaejoong oppa!” Jiae cried as run to him who was wincing on the floor in pain. He was bleeding like hell in his shoulders because she was shot from behind.

L immediately ran to Jaeun and hugged her. “Sorry. I’m sorry you have to experience this.” He said as he hugged her tighter.

Jaeun was in tears but she smiled. “I love you, Myungsoo.” That was all she could say before she passed out.

“Jaeun!!!!!”