Calm Before The Storm

Luck And You

 

L walked to Infinite’s meeting place with a sour face. How he hated how Jaeun showed up in their house and went punching him right on the nose.

Damn.

He hates her guts.

How could she manage to be so cruel to L, the most handsome guy that ever lived in the entire South Korea?

Even a genius can’t explain that phenomenon.

“What’s with the long face, Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked in a curious tone.

Well, it isn’t shocking that L wasn’t smiling but L getting rid of his poker face for that long and obviously irritated expression is whole lot of a different story.

All the Infinite boys looked at the irritated L as he sat in their table in that bar. They were all waiting for him to speak up.

L just messed his hair in pure frustration as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Oh well, his nose.

His nose that was punched moments ago… is still as perfect as it seems.

“What happened?” Sungyeol asked.

L sighed hard and rolled his eyes. “I hate that girl! I will never ever ever like her! Not even a bit!!!!” He yelled in frustration as he thought of what happened earlier again.

Damn. It just makes him feel so ashamed of himself.

How could he let a girl just punch her like that?

Not to mention the most annoying girl in the history of his whole life!

The Infinite boys just stared at their 4D visual who is screaming his frustrations out. Although they know who exactly he is talking about, they are all curious of what exactly happened.

“How dare she come into our house to punch me straight in the nose? How dare she do this to me?! How dare she do this!!!!!” L screamed again as he messed his perfect hair again and hyperventilated.

Infinite wanted to laugh their asses off at this point. But they can’t. They know that L will be more frustrated and worse…

L might kill them with his looks when they laugh at him.

Well, not this time. Not when everything is still fresh.

Wait for a few days. When L had cooled down.

Then, they can laugh about it.

Sungyeol, the only one who can calm L down, started to pat his shoulder. “That happens once in a while.” He said, trying to piss him more.

L glared at him. But Sungyeol didn’t even flinch. He was so used to it.

Sungyeol chuckled. “Just admit you found your perfect match, Myungsoo.” He said as he continued to pat L’s shoulder. “Sometimes, life needs to be tough to teach you a lesson.” He added.

L looked at him with a weird look. “What do you mean teach me a lesson?” He asked, confused.

Sungyeol shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe because she is your tutor? And she will teach you lessons?” He retorted sarcastically.

L’s hand immediately flew to Sungyeol’s head.

“OWWWWW!!!!” Sungyeol shrieked while massaging his head and making the rest of the group pity his little head.  

That hit must have hurt a lot. Everyone knows that L is a powerful hitter.

“Hey!!!!!” Sungyeol beamed at L as the two started to fight on the floor. Playfully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You WHAT?!” Eunmi asked Jaeun as they were drinking a cup of tea in the café where Eunmi is working.

Jaeun decided to head off to Eunmi’s work to deliver her the good news:

The news that she punched L right in the nose.

Jaeun smiled at the shocked expression of her friend. It was obviously shown in her face that she couldn’t believe that Jaeun did such crime on L’s perfect nose.

“You punched whose what?!” Eunmi asked again to clarify what she heard.

Jaeun nodded at her friend. “Yes you heard it right.” She said nodding and grinning. “I punched Kim Myungsoo’s nose.” She said slower making Eunmi’s eyes almost bulge off their orbits.

Eunmi even leaned closer to Jaeun to shake her a bit. She still couldn’t believe.

First, she kicked his balls.

Second, she embarrassed L in front of the whole student body of the Pledis High.

And now…

She punched L’s nose?

NO WAY!!!!

What kind of girl is she?

Is she Incredible Hulk?

“Are you Karate Kid? Seriously?!” Eunmi asked her.

Jaeun raised her brow. “Karate kid?” She asked, as she remembered how L called her those exact same words moments ago as well. *Am I really as tough as Karate Kid?* She thought.

Eunmi just shook her head. “Don’t you know how much you are putting yourself into danger?” She asked Jaeun, worriedly.

Jaeun looked at Eunmi with a questioning look. She is clueless of what her friend is talking about. “Danger? For what?” She asked.

Eunmi sighed and shut her eyes. She doesn’t know what to do with this friend.

“Don’t you know that L has the most number of fan girls in the whole Infinite?” She asked.

Jaeun shook her head. “No. So, what about that?” She asked again, still not getting the entire point.

Eunmi just face palmed. How can this intelligent girl not pick up the whole point of what she is saying?

“It means, you are dead. Once they know that you screwed their bias, they will eat you alive!” She warned.

Jaeun raised her brow. “They won’t.” She replied confidently. “I’ll eat them before they can even pull a single strand of my hair.” She added.

Eunmi was speechless. How could this friend be so full of herself too?

She hates L because she thinks he is arrogant.

But Jaeun, herself, is arrogant as well.

Eunmi just couldn’t say a thing.

People really hate when they find somebody tougher than them.

“Have you ever tried looking on Anger Management?” Eunmi asked Jaeun.

Jaeun nodded. “I used that a while ago.” She said.

Eunmi looked at her with narrowed eyes. “What do you mean?” She asked.

Jaeun smiled. “Well, I read a few of the tips on Anger Management in the Internet.” She started. “It said that it helps when you count to ten in your mind to prevent yourself from exploding.” She continued.

Eunmi nodded. “So, is that effective?” She asked.

Jaeun shrugged. “I don’t know.” She replied. “I tried that a while ago but I was too pissed and I just punched him in the nose instead after counting to 10 in my mind.” She explained.

Eunmi frowned at her and sighed. “You really hate him huh?” That was all she could say. It was obvious anyway.

Jaeun nodded. “I hate him to the point that I don’t even know if I can teach something useful for him.” She replied.

Eunmi sighed and patted Jaeun’s shoulders. “Good luck on Monday, Kwon Jaeun.” She said.

Jaeun breathed hard and shut her eyes tiredly. She is tired just by thinking about it. “Don’t remind me.” She said tiredly. “Monday is my dreaded day!” She whined.

Eunmi just smiled and nodded. *Jaeun… I pity you a lot.* She thought as she continued to pat her friend’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

==============================================

 Hey guys!!!!!

I am back! 

What can you say?

I am trying to update all my fics tonight. Trying.

I hope I can. LOL

 

Also, I started a new fic. Have you seen it?

If not, then click this -----------------> LOVING THE CURSED ONE

This is starring Oh Sehun.

So... EXOTICS! SEE YOU THERE! ^^