Soooooo INLOVE

Luck And You

L looked at Jaeun as she laid on his lap. They are at Jaeun’s place, watching a movie, eating popcorn.

He smiled as he stares at her as she was concentrated on the movie they are watching. Sure everything felt right. Finally, she had admitted that she loves him and now they are going official.

Jaeun suddenly felt L’s stare at her and looked at him. “Why?” She asked innocently.

L smiled and shook his head. “Nothing. I just find you so adorable.” He beamed making Jaeun blush hard. “And cute. I love it when you blush.” He added.

Jaeun gasped as she covered her face and looked to the screen. “YAH!!!!” She yelled at him still with a covered face.

L chuckled and held her back. “Hey, look at me!” He whined.

Jaeun pouted. “I am not looking at you.” She replied. *If I knew this would happen the time I responded, I-* She stopped thinking when she suddenly felt L shoving popcorns in .

“YAH!!!” She yelled back as she sat, full of popcorns still.

L chuckled. “Wow, Karate Kid, you look funny!” He teased as he pointed at Jaeun’s face.

Jaeun wrinkled her nose and smacked L’s arm several times. “OW OW OW OW!” He winced in pain. “It hurts!!!!” He complained.

Jaeun rolled her eyes on L. “Sometimes, I think you’re pain tolerance is for gays.” She mumbled.

L chuckled as he pulled Jaeun in, trapped in his arms. Jaeun tried to pull away but L was incredibly strong and yes, he was holding her down.

L smirked as he placed his hand behind Jaeun’s head. “What did you say about my pain tolerance?” He asked in his husky voice.

Jaeun felt as if she is hypnotized. She is lost in L’s eyes to the point that she couldn’t even feel her body anymore. She didn’t even hear what L said. She was looking at a perfect creature. He was the most perfect thing she had ever seen and she couldn’t take her eyes over L’s lips.

L smirked as he pulled her in and dipped in to kiss her passionately.

Jaeun was a bit taken aback by L’s kiss but she responded. *Omo, I don’t know how to kiss!!!!!* She shouted in panic in her mind as she responded.

L smiled through the kiss the moment he knew Jaeun responded and kissed her even more. *Damn. I could kiss her all day.* HE thought as he pulled out his phone and broke from the kiss for a while.

L chuckled as he connected their foreheads. “I love you, Karate Kid.” He spoke.

Jaeun smiled. “I love you too, Death Note.” She replied in closed eyes.

L smiled as he pressed the camera icon on his phone. He directed his phone on Jaeun. “Karate Kid…” He called, ready to capture Jaeun’s candid moment.

“What?” Jaeun asked as she opened her eyes, not knowing anything about the camera on her face.

L chuckled and pressed the shutter. “I love you, Jaeun!!!!” He shouted as Jaeun processed everything that happened.

“YAAAAAH!” Jaeun screamed as she ran after L but L was far already.

“Wait till I get my hands on you, Kim Myungsoooo!!!!” She hollered over the house.

 

---

“OMO! Is this for real?”

“Are they really dating?”

“Oh no! L oppaaaaaa! 3 3 3”

“I knew something was going on between them!”

“I thought Krystal had already sealed the deal with L?”

“I couldn’t even talk to Kwon Jaeun-ssi. And now she is dating Kim Myungsoo already!”

“I can’t believe this!”

These were the gossips of the people around the hallways – no, probably every corner – of the campus.

How did anyone know?

 

 

“Excuse me. What are you talking about?” Mrs. Kim was passing by when she heard some students spazzing about something that involved “L oppa” and “relationship”.

The students were a bit stunned as they saw the owner of the school approach them and not to mention, asking them about L.

Mrs. Kim looked into their phones and saw:

@INFINITELKIM: Why is my girlfriend so adorable?

Attached to the SNS update was Jaeun’s shocked face. The one L captured that earned him a lot of beating from Jaeun.

Heh. She wasn’t Karate Kid for no reason.

Mrs. Kim chuckled at L’s update.

*Oh, Myungsoo-ah, you’re maturing bit by bit.* Mrs. Kim thought as she returned the phone to the ladies. *At least, he found someone worth loving.* She thought as she continued roaming around to check on the campus. Right now, with a smile of course.

 

---

“OMO! Hyung look at this!!!!” Sungjong called Woohyun and Dongwoo. “L hyung and Jaeun noona are official!!!!” He screamed in excitement. He was too excited he almost threw his phone up in the air.

Woohyun and Dongwoo were cheering as well.

Hell, their plan went well.

Actually, it went perfectly well. They weren’t even imagining that it would be this successful. It was so perfect that the two even turned official after a day.

What is genius?

Huh!

Hoya, Sungyeol and Sunggyu came in to take a look and were awed as they saw L’s SNS update.

“Wow. This is the first time he posted something about relationships in his SNS, huh.” Sungyeol beamed making everyone nod in agreement.

Hoya smirked. “Well, he is serious about Jaeun.” He remarked.

Sunggyu laughed. “Of course, he should. Jaeun’s going to kick his if he looks at other girls.” He beamed making everyone laugh just by imagining L’s getting kicked by Jaeun.

“Heol. He will never look at other girls from now on.” Woohyun said laughing out loud.

 

---

Jaeun looked at the mirror for the nth time.

She was preparing for school and there is this attractive force that pulls her to look at herself in the mirror.

She sighed hard. “Why am I even trying to look good?” She asked herself as she fixed her hair into a hair fall side braid. Yes, she can do it alone. Jaeun is a super woman, right? Hehe.

She looked at her face in different angles before spraying mist on her face. *Park Bom said it would make your face smaller.* She thought as she sprayed on.

After 25 minutes, (too long as compared to her original 5-minute looking at the mirror routine) she went to her kitchen and toasted some bread for breakfast (She would eat that as she walks to the school).

But suddenly her phone beeped.

---

From: Jiyong Oppa

Let’s meet after your class? I want to tell you something.

---

Jaeun narrowed her eyes as she read Jiyong’s text. She quickly typed in her reply agreeing to see him after class. *Pffft. Why do I still feel weird that I have a brother?* She asked herself in her mind as she munched the toasted bread and walked out.

She was about to leave but when she opened the door, “WOAH!” She screamed as she saw L standing there, holding a bouquet of chocolates.

Yes. Bouquet of chocolates.

Jaeun blinked at L. “Good morning?” She said unsure of what to say.

L smiled widely. “Good morning, Karate Kid. Chocolates for my girl?” He handed her the bouquet.

Jaeun accepted it – of course who wouldn’t accept a bouquet of Ferrero Rocher? – and gave L a questioning look.

L smiled. “Are you burdened being my girlfriend?” He asked.  

Jaeun looked at him smiling and shook her head. Okay. So this is how having a boyfriend feels. “No.” She replied. “But I suddenly thought it was Valentine’s Day.” She beamed.

L chuckled. “I will make everyday a Valentine’s Day for you, Kwon Jaeun.” He said as he held her cheek. “You better brace yourself.” He warned her.

Jaeun smiled. Suddenly, she felt her stomach tumbling up and down. She even thought she ate a spoiled bread because the butterflies don’t seem to stop.

L planted a kiss on her forehead. “How about we get going? You don’t want to be late in class, would you?” Jaeun chuckled and nodded.