Her Dreaded Day

Luck And You

 

And Jaeun woke up feeling all filled up with a huge amount of negativity.

So this is the day.

Today is Monday.

The most dreaded day of her life.

Today, she will be starting her tutor sessions with her most hated person in the whole wide world, Kim Myungsoo, Infinite’s L.

How she wanted to just pretend that this is all just a dream.

Or a nightmare, in the case that L is included in here.

God knows how she hates him with all her might and she would rather kill herself than get, even just a millimeter, close to that guy.

If not for his mother being all so nice and all so welcoming to her, she would not, not in her sane mind, continue doing this tutor thing.

She lazily dragged her feet to prepare to go to Woollim today.

“Gosh! This luck of mine is really… Ugh!” She grunted as she opened the door to the bathroom.

She wanted to scream and shout and get wild right now.

She wanted to run away.

She wanted to just kill L so that all her problems will be solved.

How she wished it was not illegal to kill a person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*This is it, Kwon Jaeun.* Jaeun thought as she and Eunmi walked inside the huge building of Woollim.

Mrs. Kim will talk and explain everything to the tutors first before starting the first session.

Everyone knows about this and each and every student in Woollim have been watching out for the tutors of their precious oppas.

Specifically L.

Jaeun knows that L is the most popular one among Infinite and she knows how much his fans will hate her for her.

But the hell why would she care about it anyway?

She hates him and there is no way for his fan girls to go all – crazy trying to think that she will take their “PRECIOUS” oppa away.

Hell, that is the least thing she wants to do.

Well, it isn’t even on the list of what she will possibly do.

Not now. Not ever. Not in eternity.

“Do you think the session will go well?” Eunmi asked Jaeun as she kept on fiddling with her hands due to severe nervousness.

Eunmi is so nervous because Hoya will be with her almost the whole.

And her heart might betray her anytime.

Her heart might burst out with a certain close proximity to Hoya.

Her heart is so fragile when she is with Hoya – or with just even thinking about Hoya.

Jaeun gave her a queer look. “Mine is totally not going to go well.” She replied. “But I guess, yours will be fine.” She added, trying to encourage her.

Eunmi laughed awkwardly. She is still not moved nor convinced on Jaeun’s reply. If Jaeun has a negative feeling toward L, Eunmi has a negative feeling towards herself.

She just can’t trust herself when she imagines how Hoya and she will be interacting for almost a day.

Jaeun just smiled and nodded, patting her friend’s shoulder. “Trust me, everything will be fine for you and Hoya. Trust yourself!” She encouraged.

Eunmi just nodded. “I wish.” She replied, still unsure of herself.

Jaeun chuckled. “Just go with the flow.” She reminded as they walked inside the room, where Mrs. Kim will be meeting them.

The other tutors were in the room now, looking so excited. Like this was a dream come true for them.

Soeun, Woohyun’s tutor, was even practicing some cheesy lines to throw at him the moment the session starts.

Jaeun felt so disgusted at this and she definitely would put Ha Soeun at the top under the “I am an obsessed Infinite fan” list.

Jina was holding onto a bento which Jaeun thinks will be handed to Sungjong later.

“Well, she came prepared.” Eunmi whispered to Jaeun as they both stared at Jina.

Jaeun just shook her head. “What are these girls?” She asked in disbelief. “Aren’t they going to leave some respect and dignity for themselves?” She asked again.

Eunmi just shrugged. “But maybe knowing them will make it better, right? First impressions aren’t always correct.” She suggested as she sat on the empty seat on the corner.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and sighed. “Yeah. I guess so too.” She said as she sat beside Eunmi.

The tutors were doing different stuffs, individually.

Jaeun had noticed how the fan girls swooned outside the room. *Even more obsessed.* Jaeun thought as she rolled her eyes inwardly.

“Hey, I am Minhee.” Sunggyu’s tutor suddenly spoke out of nowhere.

Jaeun and Eunmi looked at her and smiled – Jaeun’s was somewhat a shocked smile.

“Hello. I’m Eumi.” Eunmi introduced herself and even shook Minhee’s hand.

Minhee smiled and looked at Jaeun, waiting for her to introduce herself.

Jaeun smiled and bowed a bit. “I am Jaeun. Nice to meet you, Minhee.” She introduced.

Minhee smiled and shook her hand as well. “Nice to meet you too, Jaeun and Eunmi.” She replied. “I am Sunggyu’s tutor.” She started to open up.

Eunmi smiled. “I am Hoya’s and Jaeun is L’s.” She replied.

Minhee’s eyes widened. “L?” She asked in disbelief. “Wow. That’s amazing! I am so envious!” She beamed.

Jaeun smiled sweetly. *Please tell me you want to exchange!* She pleaded in her thought as she looked at Minhee.

Minhee chuckled. “But Sunggyu is my bias in Infinite so, I am happy with him.” She added, making Jaeun lose the light she is seeing.

“Really?” Jaeun asked, trying to suppress her failure.

Minhee nodded and chuckled. “Oh, good luck with your sessions! I heard the guys are really poor in intellectual ability and you should have a lot of patience in your pockets to get through a day.” She informed.

Jaeun smiled. *I wish I have enough.* She thought as she nodded at Minhee.

Eunmi nodded as well. “Well, I don’t think Hoya is that bad.” She tried to cover Hoya up.

Minhee nodded. “Yeah. Hoya is one of the good ones.” She said before looking into Jaeun. “Unfortunately, L isn’t on the positive side.” She said. “Good luck, Jaeun.” She patted Jaeun’s shoulder.

Jaeun chuckled and nodded. “I know that.” She said. *Probably the HELL level.* She continued in her mind.

Minhee smiled. “Well as I can see, you seem to be a girl with a lot of patience, Jaeun. Just perfect for L.” She complimented.

Jaeun just smiled weirdly. “Thanks.” She replied. *If you only knew.* She continued in her thoughts.

Just then, a huge scream was heard outside.

Jaeun looked at the girls screaming their lungs out.

“That may be Infinite.” Minhee spoke. “Their fan girls are really amazing huh?” She asked Eunmi and Jaeun.

Eunmi nodded. “I believe they are the most loved among girls our age, right?” She asked.

Minhee nodded. “Especially L. He is handsome and he can possibly do anything. That’s why girls, not just our age, like him a lot. They would even die just to see him.” She babbled.

Eunmi nodded as she looked at Jaeun who seemed to be so unaffected about this. “Good luck, Jae.” She patted Jaeun’s shoulder.

Jaeun scoffed. “Yeah. Really good luck.” She said sarcastically.

Eunmi shook her head. “Just try to enjoy yourself whenever he is around.” She advised.

Jaeun scoffed. “Says someone who can’t stay still when Hoya is around.” She replied earning her a glare form Eunmi.

Minhee then gasped. “Oh my god! They are here!” She pointed at the door, with her voice sounding like she is going to have a heart attack soon.

Jaeun and Eunmi looked at the door and yeah, there appeared seven princes.

Princes in uniform that perfectly match their appearance.

Even in their uniform, they look like fashionistas.

Sunggyu came in first followed by s. He was polite enough to greet the tutors inside, making Minhee ‘figuratively’ die in her seat.

Jaeun just shook her head at these tutors who can’t even contain their happiness and giddiness upon seeing the Kingkas.

*What do they like about them anyway? They are all dumb.* She thought as she eyed each one of the Infinite members.

Then her eyes landed on the eyes of the person she least wants to see.

Kim Myungsoo.

Jaeun immediately rolled her eyes as she saw L smirk, looking her way.

The boys were about to sit at the back and they are going to pass Jaeun’s way. Everyone was kind enough to smile at her and at the tutors, except for L, who stopped at Jaeun’s place and smirked.

“We meet again, Karate Kid.” He greeted with a voice full of sarcasm.

Jaeun sighed and rolled her eyes. “Go and play with your notebook, Death Note.” She replied loud enough for Infinite to hear and chuckle.

L glared at her before walking towards his friends. *We’ll see how you can survive a death note's wrath, Kwon Jaeun.* He thought all the way.