Missing

Luck And You

“Oh, L, you’re here! Come in.” Jiyong opened the door wider for L to come inside.

L smiled and went inside. Well, he is technically part of the family now because Jiyong actually entrusted Jaeun to him. “Where’s Jaeun?” He asked Jiyong.

L has been contacting Jaeun since this morning but he thought she was still asleep because she wasn’t picking up so L decided to just come and drop by this afternoon.

This. Afternoon.

Jiyong looked at him weirdly. “I thought you knew. She left to meet someone in a café I think. I think she said she’ll meet Seungri or what. I don’t know. But she said she will be back before dinner.” He replied before narrowing his look on L. “Wait. Are you and Jaeun fighting?” He asked curiously.

L’s eyes widened in shock. “What? No, hyung, we’re in good terms.” He replied defensively.

Of course, he’s telling the truth. Just last night, he was talking sweetly to her and they said good night in a loving manner. What could’ve been wrong?

L nodded and sat on the couch. “Well, I guess, I’ll just wait for her here.” He told Jiyong.

Jiyong sat across him and turned the TV on. “But don’t you find it weird? Why would my sister meet Seungri?” He wondered. He, himself, doesn’t know why. He wanted to ask but he was busy with someone on the phone so he didn’t probe Jaeun more.

L chuckled. “Maybe they are talking about something, hyung. Don’t be silly.” He calmed him and turned to the TV. He shook his head. He couldn’t believe Jiyong will be worried over his sister and his friend meeting up. L didn’t even feel any slight of jealousy.

Silly. Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong calmed down for a bit. But he was still thinking about how Seungri got Jaeun’s number, how could he ask her to meet in a café, how could he not know?

And the biggest question is WHY.

Why would they meet? Why would they talk? Why? Are they close?

But he let it go. Maybe he’ll kill Seungri later.

Just when he was about to stand up and get something to drink – for him and L, of course – the doorbell rang.

Jiyong walked to the door and froze when he saw who are waiting for him.

“.” He muttered as he let the boys enter.

“Seungri.” Jiyong called him.

Seungri looked at him. “What, hyung? Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked confused.

L walked towards the door and was shocked to see Seungri in front of them as well. “Seungri hyung?” He asked. Suddenly, he felt scared.

Seungri and the three looked at Jiyong and L who were looking at them with shocked expression. What is so shocking about seeing them in the doorway anyway?

Taeyang threw them a look. “Hey, what’s with you two? Why do you look so shocked to see us here?” He asked. He couldn’t help it. The stares are just too intense. Intensely shocked.

Daesung eyed L and Jiyong. “Yah! Don’t tell me you two have an affair behind Jaeun!” He was teasing them but the two didn’t even budge.

TOP sensed something wrong in the atmosphere. “Wait. Is something happening?” He asked.

JIyong shut his eyes and collared Seungri. “Yah, where is my sister?” He asked. He didn’t know why he is enraged but he felt something wrong. It felt all wrong in the first place.

Seungri looked at Jiyong scared. “Hyung! What are you talking about? I don’t know about your sister! I haven’t talked to her since last week!” He replied.

Jiyong froze. “What?” He asked as he loosened his grip.

“Wait, Jiyong what the hell are you talking about? Why are you asking Seungri about your sister? It’s not like he met with her or whatnot!” Taeyang was starting to get annoyed as well. He was damn confused and hates that he doesn’t get anything about this conversation.

L took his phone out and dialed Jaeun’s number. “The number you have dialed is out of coverage area.” He went on and dialed again. “. Kwon Jaeun pick up now please.” He pleaded to no use.

TOP looked at Jiyong. “Wait. What’s happening really?” He asked.

“Jaeun left and said that she would be meeting up with Seungri on a café at 4PM.” Jiyong looked at his watch. “It’s 4:15 now.” He said as he eyed Seungri. “Did you ask her to go?” He asked.

Seungri shook his head vigorously. “No, hyung! Why would I?” He replied. “And I was in Taeyang hyung’s house since last night.” He replied.

This time, anger and anxiety filled Kwon Jiyong.

A trap. It was a trap.

“Hyung, I’ll go check the café.” Daesung volunteered.

“I’m coming with you.” L said as the two ran to the car and zoomed to the café.

Meanwhile, Jiyong and the rest were left inside the house.

“Do you think they have something to do with this?” Seungri asked. He was fidgety because it was his name that was used for this trap.

Jiyong sighed and began thinking.

What if this is something more than a kidnap thing? Well, they would live with it if they will just ask for ransom money or something. But would they?

They even used Seungri’s name.

“I’ll kill them if they lay a finger on my sister.” He hissed as he clenched his fist.

Taeyang sighed. “It’s been a while, Kwon Jiyong.” He said. “Maybe we should deal with this with how we roll.” He suggested.

TOP nodded. “If they ask for ransom, we give it.” He said. “But we’ll give them something more. What do you think?” He smirked.

Jiyong messed his hair in frustration.

“But we don’t have a clue, hyung!” Seungri burst out. “How will we know if we don’t have a clue?!” He asked getting more and more frustrated.

Jiyong sat back. “We’ll have one soon.” He said. “When Daesung and Myungsoo come back.” He replied calmly but he was shaking in anger.

---

Jaeun was walking towards the café. It was 3:50PM. She was still wondering why Seungri would want to meet with her in a café?

Can’t he just go straight to the mansion?

But the weird thing is that her brother said that they don’t have SNS accounts. Well, he told her that when she was asking about their Facebook accounts if ever they have. But he said, none of them have it.

He isn’t lying to her, is he?

She just shook the idea and her worried and continued walking to the café.

She took her phone out and saw L’s message.

From: Death Note Kid

Hey, why aren’t you picking up? Are you okay? Are you sick? I’m coming over this afternoon. I miss you, Karate Kid. :*

Jaeun smiled at L’s text. No one knew L would be this clingy towards her. Who would have thought the conceited and most hateful guy evolved into this sweet like candy L?

She just shook her head and started to type in her reply.

To: Death Note

I’m out. See you later. Let’s have dinner together with Jiyong oppa.

Before she was able to send it, men in black blocked her way. There were about 5 of them with masks.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes on them. “What do you want?” She asked.

She knows some self defense attacks but when these 5 huge men attack her right now, would she be able to make it?

Of course not!

Jaeun felt so small.

One of the men covered and the others grabbed her and pushed her inside a van. *Dammit.* Jaeun thought as she tried to yank herself out of their grip. But they were just too strong.

She suddenly felt someone taking her bag away from her and her eyes closing. They must have let her inhale something that’s making her weak and sleepy.

She glanced at her hand for one last time. She was thinking why they didn’t take her phone. She looked at the message. It was her unsent message to L.

Damn. She felt so weak. Everything went black.

---

Jaeun woke up with her hands tied on behind her and her feet tied on the legs of a chair. She looked around and felt scared all of a sudden. She sees this scene on TV. She’s kidnapped and was thrown in this underground gross place or what. It’s that.

She wanted to talk but her lips are sealed with a packing tape.

She saw someone walking towards her. It was a man. *Who’s this?* she thought as she narrowed her look on the man who was smirking at her. He was wearing a corporate.

Jaeun looked at him. He is a fine man. He looks rich and handsome. But Jaeun disgusted him to her bones.

But what shocked Jaeun is the girl behind the man. She walked in after the man appeared and smirked at her. Jaeun’s eyes widened as she recognized who she is. Damn. *Lee Jiae.* She thought as hatred and anger rushed in her veins.