Excitement

Luck And You

 

L took his phone and texted.

To: Kwon Jaeun

Where are you?

 

He sighed to himself. He wanted to know if Jaeun is alright right now. He is worried.

But 20 minutes later and he didn’t get a reply. He even gotten worried. He doesn’t know where all these worries are coming from but he is worried to the bones. Just the mere thought of Jaeun being sick is freaking the hell out of him.

WHAT. IS. HAPPENING. TO. HIM.

Ever since that incident in the hospital, his mind was all over Jaeun.

How she is doing.

How she will manage to get to come to school with her arm like that.

How she would be able to work with that arm.

How she would be able to eat if she doesn’t work because she can’t due to her hand.

And so on, so forth.

Every single thing he is thinking is getting worse by the minute.

“What the hell is she doing? Why the hell isn’t she responding?” He asked himself as he went to his car.

He sighed hard. “Where could she be?” He asked himself as he drove to Jaeun’s apartment.

The only place where an injured tigress would be at.

And he hoped she really is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaeun was preparing her things for the kid’s party in the orphanage which will happen today.

She and Mina were the ones who arranged this party and they are both hoping that everything will turn out really well.

It’s for the kids without parents. So, at least, for once in their lives, they should feel really cherished and happy.

And that is what Jaeun wants to make them feel.

It has been years that she is living alone without any guidance from a parent or a relative. Sure it was hard but look at her now, she had managed to live a rightful life on her own.

And thanks to this orphanage who took care of her ever since she was orphaned.

Without them, she doesn’t know where she should be right now.

And this is only one way to show how thankful she is that she had been into this orphanage. She will forever be thankful.

She was smiling to herself when she was preparing. She is really excited about this event. This will mean everything to her and to the kids.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. She walked immediately to the door and was shocked to see this handsome guy’s face.

“Why are you here?”

Jaeun asked as she saw L right in front of her doorstep.

L grinned at her and raised his book. “Session?” He asked as he invited himself in.

Jaeun looked at him with narrowed eyes. “And who just invited you inside my house?” She asked him but he shrugged her off.

Jaeun scoffed as she watched L plopped himself in the couch and opened the television. This guy is despicable.

“Aren’t you going to give me drinks?” L asked her as his eyes were on the TV, making himself feel at home.

Jaeun glared at him. *How could this guy be so full of himself? Who does he think he is?!* She screamed in her mind.

L looked at her. “What? No water?” He asked as he blinked.

Jaeun gave him the coldest glare she could as she took what this MASTER wanted.

“Here.” She passed him a glass of water that almost spilled in him.

L looked at her. “Woah. Are you mad?” He asked.

Jaeun ignored him and took her notes. “Read these.” She said as she threw her notes to him, rolling her eyes.

L blinked at her. *She is pissed.* He thought as he felt contentment. He wanted to see Jaeun pissed. He finds it really satisfying and he is so happy about it.

Jaeun took her phone and dialed Mina’s number.

“Mina, I think I am going to be late. L wants a tutoring session right now.” She said as she talked to the phone.

L was eavesdropping. *So, she is going to be somewhere else today?* He thought as he concentrated on Jaeun’s conversation with Mina.

“Alright. Just start without me. I’ll be going there after this.” She replied sadly.

L looked at Jaeun. She looked really pissed right now. And she is somewhat so sad.

*Maybe, that is important to her.* HE thought as he glanced at Jaeun.

Jaeun sighed and walked to him. “What do you want to study?” She asked as calmly as she could.

L just stared at her. “Are you going somewhere today supposed to be?” He asked.

Jaeun looked at him. “Are you listening to my phone conversation with Mina?” She asked suspiciously.

L grinned. “You were talking loudly that’s why.” He replied.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Let’s just finish this okay.” She said as she turned her attention on the notes but L took them all away.

Jaeun looked at him. “What?” She asked. “Let’s just finish this already!” She said.

L shook his head. “Where are you going supposed to be? I’ll accompany you there.” HE offered.

Jaeun looked at him in disbelief. “What?” She asked with wide eyes.

L looked back at her. “What? You don’t believe me?” He asked. “Come on! Where are you going? I am going to drop you off there.” He repeated.

Jaeun looked at her suspiciously. This isn’t the L she knows. Why is he being so kind that he is offering her a ride today?

Okay, maybe, her impression on L has changed.

Maybe she thinks that L is a great and caring person despite being so weird and cocky and so full of himself because he was awesome enough to worry for her and rushed her to the hospital even if that wasn’t exactly necessary.

But still, knowing how L would be despicable at times, when he shows her his kind side, she still couldn’t help but be so doubtful about it. Okay, maybe not doubtful. Maybe she feels awkward when L shows her his kind side.

L looked at her. “what?” He asked. “Come on.” He said.

Jaeun blinked at him. “What are you doing?” She asked as L pulled her up and out of her house.

“Wait!”

But L ignored.

“Wait!” She protested again.

But L ignored still.

“Hey! You don’t even know where I am supposed to go!” She hollered.

L looked at her. “So? All you have to do is show me the way.” He replied shrugging.

Jaeun glared at him. “Conceited brat.” She mumbled under her breath.

“Just follow this conceited brat.” L said as he walked to his car and opened the passenger seat for Jaeun.

Jaeun looked at him. “Trying to be a gentleman, huh?” She said as she entered the car.

L grinned. “You don’t know.” HE said as he closed the door and hurried to the driver’s seat. He looked at Jaeun. “So… where?” He asked.

Jaeun smiled. “To the orphanage.” She replied.