What is the Symbol for Gold?

Luck And You

 

L couldn’t sleep that night.

He kept on stirring and tossing and turning in his bed.

Damn. He is so excited for tomorrow.

“Just you wait, Karate Kid. I’ll have my revenge on you tomorrow.” He muttered as he shut his eyes to force sleep.

Hell yeah.

Tomorrow will be a day that’s worthy to be written in the history of South Korea.

When Kwon Jaeun steps into that darned school of Woollim, she is dead.

Or at least to L’s delight alone.

No one knows how much he is looking forward for this day. And here, he promised himself that he would get even.

Oh gosh, he couldn’t wait.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why do you look so weird today, L?” Sungyeol asked.

L looked at him with dark circles under his eyes. But no matter how he looks like, the fans still squeals as the two kingkas walked pass them.

“Didn’t sleep.” L replied nonchalantly, yawning.

Sungyeol snickered. “Why? You thinking about Jiae?” HE asked in a teasing manner.

L looked straight and didn’t budge. “Nope.” He said. “Although we texted till she fell asleep.” He added.

Sungyeol was confused. Now, what is L talking about now?

L shrugged off and walked to their class.

The two saw the other five guys in class already, together with their tutors.

Sungyeol beamed at his tutor and ran to her. Yes, they are close.

L looked around for Jaeun but she isn’t here.

He spotted Eunmi with Hoya, getting on with the session already. He definitely doesn’t want to go to her and ask her about that Karate Kid.

No way!

Not in a billion years.

So, L just walked straight to his seat and waited for the teacher to come.

Eunmi must have seen L already and she went all – giraffe to look for her friend. “Where is she?” She muttered making Hoya stop at what he is doing and stare at her.

“You were saying?” He asked.

Eunmi immediately blushed and shook her head. “Uhm, I am looking for Jaeun. She went here with me but she is not here yet.” She replied.

Hoya began to look around as well. “Well, I didn’t see her with you a while ago.” He snapped as he looked around too.

Eunmi sighed. “Well, we came together but she said she has some errands to do.” She replied. “Which she didn’t tell me.” She added.

Hoya smiled and patted her shoulder. “She’s just around. Maybe she got lost around since this is a big school.” He replied as he went back to reading.

Eunmi just nodded reluctantly, still wondering about her friend’s whereabouts.

Just then, Jaeun appeared by the door, looking good more than ever.

L raised his brow at her. Well, let’s just say that he has been waiting for her to show up today.

Not to mention since last night.

Jaeun noticed L and she immediately sighed hard. She saw every tutor with their corresponding Infinite member and she cursed under her breath about how early it is to tutor these dumb kingkas.

So, yeah. In the end, she walked to the chair beside L.

L couldn’t help but smirk as his target walked to him. Like submitting herself to hell or something.

“Did you read what I asked you to read?” She asked as soon as she reached the chair.

L shrugged. “What do I need to read?” He asked pretending to not know about the journal on History that Jaeun had given him to read.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and sighed. “Yeah. What do I expect from you anyway?” She asked back as she took something from her bag.

“Here. Another reading.” She said as she gave L a book on Chemistry.

L blinked. “Yu expect me to read this?” He asked as if telling her that there is no way he will read that book ever.

Jaeun shrugged. “I don’t know. I am not expecting you to eat it though.” She spat making L start to get pissed now.

“Read that. That will be our lesson later.” She said as she read the same Chemistry book she gave to him.

L narrowed his eyes on her. *She is not teasing me again.* He thought as he thought of how he got owned again.

The teacher came and started her boring lesson again.

For the nth time, Mrs. Park is lecturing on something that is obvious: Global Warming.

L sighed as he crossed his arms on his chest while frowning at the topic. “Seriously? Global warming? Isn’t that the most obvious thing on earth?” He muttered under his breath.

Jaeun, who is unfortunately seated beside him, looked at him, disturbed from his endless sighs and whines. “Stop whining like a kid and keep your mouth shut.” She hissed.

L glared at her. “Sorry to disturb, Madam tutor. But I think the subject is really boring right now.” He retorted.

Jaeun raised her brow. “So? You just can’t go on sighing and murmuring incoherent words under your breath, Mister.” She beamed back.

L rolled his eyes and looked far out the window.

Sungjong, who was seated in front of L and Jaeun, heard everything and was laughing at how L was brushed off by Jaeun.

L saw him and kicked his seat. “Stop it, Maknae. You’re disturbing me.” He hissed.

Sungjong looked back and saw Jaeun glaring at L with all those unnecessary noises he is making. He smiled at her and gestured a ‘fighting’ sign to L’s shock.

“Yah! What side are you really at?” L beamed to Sungjong.

Sungjong just shrugged and moved his chair far from L so that he couldn’t kick it anymore.

L just scoffed and blew a raspberry.

“Just shut up, Death Note.” Jaeun beamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So what will aluminum and water yield?” Jaeun asked L about Chemistry as they both sat in the library of the school.

L looked at the equation and frowned. “I don’t know. Will those two mix?” He asked, teasing.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and sighed to control her anger. After all, she couldn’t shout at this Death Note guy at the library. “Well, why don’t you try mixing them together?” She shot back.

“Why don’t you? You are the one asking about what those two would yield.” L retorted in more sarcastic tone.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and sighed. “Well, that’s really genius of you, L.” She said, running out of patience. “Too bad, I know that they will yield Aluminum Hydroxide and a free Hydrogen ion.” She said as she answered her question.

L looked so stunned at the answer. “But how would you know that? Will you see that free Hydrogen ion in the air or something?” He asked.

Jaeun rolled her eyes and gripped on her pen tightly, preventing her innocent self from sticking this pen into this guy’s chest now. “I don’t know.” She said. “But can you oxygen flying in the air? No.” She retorted. “So don’t ask stupid elementary level questions.” She said as she moved on with the session.

But L just seemed to be so good at bickering and Jaeun had to control herself from turning into a murderer today.

Damn, she would if she has to.

“What is the symbol for gold?” She asked L a very easy question about elements.

L placed his chin on his palm and pretended to think. “Well isn’t that G-Dragon? You know. I’m the G to the D! Gold and Diamonds boy.” He sang.

Jaeun sighed and rolled her eyes, losing that tinsy winsy bit of hope in her grasp. “Well, that’s funny.” She said as she flipped the page of the book.

L smirked as he noticed that Jaeun is beginning to get pissed. “Well, any other questions?” He asked, teasing her more.

Jaeun looked at him. “Well, why don’t you ask me instead? You have never answered a single darn question right and you expect me to ask you a question still?” She asked furiously, totally losing it.

L blinked at her. *Woah. She sounded really mad there.* He thought as he saw her flip the pages of the book really harsh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================

Hahahahahaha! I can't even imagine L singing with swag! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey lovelies! Mind checking out my new fic?

It is starring Luhan of EXO-M. :)

Here it is! 

 

LUHAN, MY LOSER BOYFRIEND [click]

 

Thank you so so so so much! ^^