Brother Slash Big Obstacle

Luck And You

 

L went to Jaeun’s apartment that same night. He couldn’t help it. He wanted to know if she is safe.

Everything in his mind is all about the worst case scenario.

What if the note was a trap and Jaeun was kidnapped, , killed?

She didn’t even tell him she loves him.

What will L do?

He waited until he saw Jaeun step out of the elevator with a man.

L narrowed his eyes at the two. He clenched his fist. And darn, how he wanted his fist to land on that man’s face.

How dare he talk to Jaeun and laugh with her like that?

HOW COULD HE?!

Jaeun stopped in her tracks once she noticed L looking at them. “Myungsoo.” She muttered.

L gave her a look. “Who is he?” He asked.

Jaeun looked at Jiyong who doesn’t even have an idea on what is going on.

“I am Kwon Jiyong.” He extended his hand for a shake.

But L rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He replied.

Jiyong raised his brow. *He asked who I was and he replies ‘whatever’? Tch. I don’t like this guy! Is he my sister’s boyfriend?*

Jaeun glared at L.

L glared back. “I just passed to see if you are alright. Seems like you are having a good time.” He said as he turned to leave. “Good night. See you at school.” He said as he walked on.

Jaeun and Jiyong were shocked at L’s attitude.

“What is wrong with him?” Jiyong asked.

Jaeun shrugged.

“Is he your boyfriend?” Jiyong asked.

Jaeun shook her head. “No.” She replied.

“Then why is he jealous?” Jiyong asked.

Jaeun’s eyes widened. “He’s jealous?” She asked clueless about everything.

Jiyong looked at Jaeun. He couldn’t believe his sister is this innocent. Or is she just numb to not feel that L is jealous?

He chuckled. “Okay. Go in. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” He said.

Jaeun smiled. “You take care.” She replied.

Jiyong nodded. “You can call me ‘oppa’ now.” He suggested.

Jaeun smiled awkwardly. Well, it is hard for her to call him Oppa right now because it is their first meeting.

He laughed. “Okay. I understand. But if the DNA test tomorrow tells us that we are related, then you have to call me oppa.” He ordered.

Jaeun smiled and nodded. “Sure.” She replied. “You have to go. It’s late.” She said.

Jiyong nodded. “Okay. See you tomorrow, sissy.” He beamed as he left.

Jaeun smiled. “Brother.” She mumbled as she went in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HOW COULD SHE BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHEN HERE I AM WORRYING THE OUT OF MY SENSES FOR HER?!”

The Infinite members gathered once again at the club because L is really disappointed tonight.

L drank his fourth bottle of beer.

“GOSH! I CAN’T BELIEVE I WORRIED THAT MUCH FOR HER?!” L screamed once again.

The Infinite members just looked at each other, shaking their heads at their visual who is shouting his heart out right now.

The club is noisy but L is definitely noisier.

And duh, this is the first time L had been this way, depressed and lonely and angry and disappointed.

Who would think that the girl who made his like this is the girl he used to despise the most?

“But really, L, are you sure there is something going on with Jaeun and the guy?” Sungyeol asked. Well, he is the only one who could talk to L like that when L is raging.

He isn’t the best friend for nothing you know!

L sighed and messed his hair. “They are obviously laughing together and to me they really look sweet. Tch. I hate that Kwon Jiyong guy.” He said before drinking the bottle straight up.

Woohyun narrowed his eyes on him. “What did you say? Kwon Jiyong?” He asked.

L nodded.

Hoya laughed out loud. “Seriously, L? You are jealous of her brother?” He asked laughing out loud.

L stopped for a moment and absorbed everything in. “Brother?” He mumbled.

Sunggyu shook his head. “Kwon Jaeun? Kwon Jiyong? Does that ring a bell?” He asked him.

L’s eyes widened. “HOLY ! I have messed with the wrong person!” He beamed as he stood up and ran to his car to Jaeun’s apartment.

“WHAT THE , KIM MYUNGSOO! HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB LIKE THAT?!” He exclaimed as he stopped at the red light, muttering a string of curses about traffic laws.

He drove really fast to Jaeun’s apartment, which he reached in no time.

“JAEUN! Jaeun! Open up!” He knocked nonstop.

Damn. He should have been nice to her brother. What would her brother think of him now? He wouldn’t approve him for Jaeun!

*Damn you, Myungsoo and your short string!* He thought as he continued knocking.

After a while, the door opened, revealing a half-lidded Kwon Jaeun.

L didn’t even waste time and hugged her tightly. “Sorry. Sorry.” He repeated.

Jaeun was shocked at L’s gesture but she let him hug her like that.

“Sorry for what I have acted earlier. Sorry, I didn’t know. Sorry, Jaeun.” He repeated.

Jaeun smiled and nodded hugging him back. “It’s fine.” She replied.

L broke the hug and looked at her. “Are you sure? What if your brother doesn’t like me for you and he will pull you away from me?” He asked nervously.

Jaeun laughed at him. This is the first time she actually saw L this nervous. And seriously, she likes it to the bones. She couldn’t believe that L actually has someone to fear.

“Why are you laughing at me?” He asked.

Jaeun looked at him. “Because you sound like you are my boyfriend. No. You sound like a husband.” She replied and continued laughing.

L blinked at her. How could she think of this as a joke?

Jaeun looked at him and held his cheek. “Oh, and if you want to apologize to him, you can come tomorrow morning. We are going to undergo DNA testing.” She informed.

L looked at her. “Really?” He asked.

Jaeun nodded. “Yes.” She replied. “So, can you go now? I feel really sleepy.” She said yawning.

L nodded and smiled. “Okay. I’ll see you first thing in the morning.” He said as he turned his back on Jaeun. “Oh. I forgot.” HE said as he turned back and gave Jaeun as kiss on the cheek. “Good night, Karate Kid.” He said as he rushed out of the door.

Jaeun stood still, stoned in her place, absorbing what happened. She touched the spot that L kissed and felt butterflies in her stomach.

Damn. What magic has L casted in her to make feel this way?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are your eyes like that, Jaeun?” Jiyong asked her as they walked to his car.

“Yeah, Jaeun, why do you have the eyes of a panda?” L asked.

Jiyong raised his brow at L. “Hey, you. Are you courting my sister?” He asked.

L’s eyes widened and bowed. “Yes, sir!” He beamed politely.

Jiyong was preventing a laugh from escaping his mouth as he looked at L, who was an aggressive hguy last night, become a puppy now.

Jaeun sighed as she saw L act so weak in front of Jiyong. “Stop it, Death note. Stop your front.” She told him.

L pouted, much to Jaeun’s disgust. “UGH! STOP IT!” She beamed as she hopped in Jiyong’s car.

L was about to sit beside Jaeun when Jiyong called him.

“YOU!” HE called. “Seat beside me. Don’t even dare lay a finger on my sister.” He ordered.

L stood still and walked to the passenger seat.

*Damn.* He thought. *Can’t believe Jaeun having a brother is a part of the obstacle!* He screamed in his thoughts.

Jiyong smirked. *This is going to be fun. I’m going to tell the boys.* HE naughtily thought. *We’ll see what you got, Kim Myungsoo. Let’s see if you’re good enough for my baby sister.* He continued as he revved the engine.