Moving Out

Luck And You

 Jaeun and L walked hand in hand as they entered their building. L was smiling widely. Of course, he finally can show his girl off after all the times he had courted her. What made him happier is that he knows that Jaeun is the one.

Well, he might not even believe it himself but he managed to fall in love with someone like Jaeun. Perhaps, his friends are right. He already found his match.

And yes. He is never letting go. He will never let this gem slip off his fingers.

“Omo! It’s true!”

“His twitter isn’t hacked at all!”

“Can somebody buy me ice cream? I need to eat all my heart out.”

“I can’t believe this!”

“Myungsoo oppa, I am smarter than Jaeun! I can tutor you too!”

L heard that and stopped. He looked at the girl who was begging to be his tutor. “Do you know martial arts?” He asked.

The girl blinked at him. “No I am no-“

L smirked. “Then sorry. Jaeun is better than you. Don’t even sweat it.” He said before walking ahead with Jaeun’s fingers still laced with his.

Jaeun looked back at the girl. She actually felt a bit of sympathy for her because she loved a man who didn’t love her back. But at the same time, she didn’t like her because she was inserting herself into someone who isn’t into her.

*Ugh. Why are fan girls like that anyway?* She asked in her thought.

She really thinks that girls should always have their dignity. They never should cling into someone who obviously doesn’t like them – especially when the person they want is taken. Please, that happens in dramas not in real life.

L glanced at Jaeun and saw that she is in deep thought. “What’s wrong?” He asked as he pulled her near him.

Jaeun snapped out of her thoughts and shook her head. “Nothing. Just wondering about how these people would react to our relationship.” She replied in all honesty.

L chuckled. “No worries. I’ve got this.” He assured. “You just trust on me.” He smiled.

Jaeun nodded and smiled back. When L acts like this it seems like she can surpass any struggle that may come. L seemed so sure and Jaeun believed and has confidence in L’s words. Yes, she started to believe in him since that starry night in the party. The most perfect night of her life.

“Let’s go.” L told her as he dragged her to their room.

They entered the room with all eyes on them. Of course there are mumblings everywhere. Mostly from the girls. Hello? It is L we’re talking about here.

L ignored them all and led Jaeun to their seat. Well, he knows that Jaeun doesn’t even give a damn on all of these because he knew his girl is strong. Man, she is even stronger than him in some aspects. Yes, he got kicked several times and he got punched in the nose. You bet. Jaeun is not an ordinary girl.

“Well, well, well…” Sungyeol came in clapping his hands and looking at the newly announced couple. He was grinning from ear to ear. “So it’s true! You are really official!” He beamed at L and Jaeun.

L rolled his eyes and held out his hand locked with Jaeun’s. “Do I need to explain?” He asked Sungyeol smirking.

Jaeun, on the other hand, was blushing in a dark shade of gray. Oh, she’s not used to this. Sure, she is closed to Infinite but this is different. Being introduced as L’s girl is a different issue.

Infinite appeared behind Sungyeol smiling widely and clapping like crazy. Seriously, these guys are insane. L rolled his eyes at his friends. *Why are they my friends again?* He asked in his thoughts as he watched his friends celebrate his own relationship.

“I am so proud of you, Myungsoo!!!” Woohyun beamed and slung his arm around L’s neck, slightly strangling him.

“Ow, hyung! I can’t breathe.” L complained as he removed Woohyun’s grip on him.

Dongwoo laughed at him and went to Jaeun. He was shaking his head in disbelief. “Who would believe the plan would go so well?” He asked the dumbfounded Jaeun.

“Plan?” Jaeun asked.

Woohyun, L and Dongwoo stiffened.

“What plan?” Jaeun asked.

The three chuckled nervously. Jaeun’s voice is changing. They knew she is getting angry.

“Well, you know, Jae,” Woohyun started.

Jaeun raised her brow. “What?” She asked. She looked at L who looked away.

Dongwoo laughed awkwardly. “So, you see, Kwon Jae, we had to do something for your relationship to be pushed into a different level.” He started. Jaeun gave him a look. “So, we had to make you jealous so you could blurt out your feelings for Myungsoo.” He spoke in all honesty.

Jaeun narrowed her eyes at L who isn’t saying a single word now. “What jealous?” She suddenly asked. “I wasn’t jealous.” She denied as she looked at the boys innocently. “Why would I be jealous? I have no right to be jealous that time so I wasn’t jealous.” She defended herself.

Infinite (except L) blinked at Jaeun. Seriously, up to this time, they are still flabbergasted when Jaeun tries to act cool.

But L was suppressing his laugh from the other end. Jaeun noticed it and sent him a death glare. “What are you laughing at, Death Note?” She asked in all authority.

L just shrugged and grinned at her. “So you weren’t jealous.” He concluded.

Jaeun nodded. “Yes, I wasn’t.” She replied.

L nodded placing a hand under his chin. “So what did you feel then?” He asked.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. Why does she have to repeat herself over and over again? “I am not repeating it again.” She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

L nodded. “Okay. I see.” He said as he brought out his phone and played a recording.

“Okay. A-a-I was… not comfortable seeing you with Krystal… A-and I don’t like girls giving you gifts and being too close to you. It just doesn’t seem right because you knew my heart and I know yours and I was just scared that at the end of the day you wou-“

 “I love you. Have you forgotten about that?”

 “I love you too.”

Jaeun gasped at L’s recording. She looked at L with wide eyes. “YOU!” She beamed while pointing at him. “You are such a dead meat today!” She scowed at him as L ran and she followed him.

“I love you too, Karate Kid!” He shouted while running for his life.

“You are so dead today, Death Note!” She hollered as she ran after him.

Infinite and the whole class were dumbfounded as the couple ran after each other.

“Hyung, do you think Myungsoo hyung will live after this?” Sungjong asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu just shrugged. “I can’t really answer that. But you know Jaeun when she gets really mad.” He replied as he told everyone to ignore the incident and walked to his seat.

Hoya just shook his head. “Oh love.” He beamed loudly so Eunmi could hear. Eunmi just blushed and read her notes.

 

---
L didn’t even know where to massage because Jaeun had beaten him really well. *Damn, I’m not going to record anything from now on.* He noted in his head as he waited for Jaeun who was preparing for a dinner with her brother.

“What will you talk about?” L asked Jaeun who was busy fixing her hair.

She shrugged. “I don’t know. I’m dying to know too.” She replied.

L sighed. “Do you think he will approve our relationship?” He asked anxious.

Jaeun chuckled and looked at L. “I’m sure he would. You did a great job last time, right?” She assured him to boost his confidence.

L sighed harder. “I never thought I’d be more nervous now than ever.” He replied.

Jaeun walked to L who was sitting on the couch. She cupped his face. “Don’t be nervous and just be natural.” She told him.

L smiled and nodded. “I know that so well, Ms. Kwon.” He replied.

Jaeun rolled her eyes. “Then why do you even feel nervous? Aish!” She exclaimed as she took her bag. “Let’s go?” She asked L who was all upped to go as well.

 

When they arrived at the restaurant, Jiyong was already there, beaming at them. He looked at their intertwined fingers. “So? Are you official?” He raised his brow.

Jaeun smiled. “Good evening, oppa.” She greeted him. Jiyong smiled. It was so good to hear that Jaeun is getting comfortable in front of him little by little. She even calls him oppa now.

Jiyong looked at L who bowed at him politely. He smiled at L. “Well, you finally did it. Your hardwork have paid off.” He commented.

L grinned awkwardly.

Jiyong chuckled. “Well, that’s good then. At least Jaeun would have a regular visitor at our house when she moves out tomorrow morning.” He beamed.

Jaeun’s and L’s eyes widened. “(OPPA) WHAT?!” They both exclaimed. “(I) SHE IS MOVING TO YOUR HOUSE?!” They chorused. Jiyong just chuckled.