Kang Insoo

Luck And You

 

“THAT’S NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO TREAT A LADY YOU !”

Jaeun gasped as she looked at a man coming her way.

L looked at the person who just yelled at him with fierce and glaring eyes. “And who is this?” He hissed as he pried Jaeun’s wrist forcefully, making Jaeun fall backwards.

Thanks to that man, Jaeun didn’t fall hard on the floor. He caught her.

“Are you alright?” He asked her as he helped her stand straight.

Kang Insoo is Eunmi and Jaeun’s only guy friend. He has been there for them since the day they entered high school and has been the one helping Jaeun and Eunmi when they needed help.

He is a cold person who just talks to Eunmi and Jaeun at school. He usually is a quiet type who just talks when necessary especially when he is with strangers.

He hates guys who got the guts to hurt innocent women. And by the looks of it, he hates Kim Myungsoo for hurting a girl who happens to be his friend as well.

Jaeun nodded and massaged her wrist. “Yeah. I’m fine, Insoo.” She replied with a smile before looking at L with glaring eyes as well.

L just smirked making Insoo walk towards him with killer eyes.

“Who the hell are you?” Insoo asked L with menacing voice.

L just scoffed. “Who am I? Do you not know me?” He asked back with arrogance all over his voice.

Insoo rolled his eyes. “I am not that dumb to ask something I know of, Killer Glare.” He said as looked straight into L’s eyes. “And who do you think you are to hurt a girl like that?!” He spat.

L grinned making Insoo hate him a lot more.”You don’t really know me? Are the people in this school that poor that they don’t have their TV nowadays?” he asked back making Insoo punch him straight in the face.

Infinite, Jiae, Jaeun and Eunmi gasped at the sight of L down on the floor from Insoo’s punch.

L looked at him. “WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!!” HE scowled.

“You!” Insoo replied without even thinking. “What the hell is YOUR problem? Why do you have to barge in into our school with that animal attitude belittling all the students here and hurting a girl?” He ranted making L punch him in the face as well.

“Serves you right.” L said as he towered over Insoo who is down on the floor as well.

“Kang Insoo!” Jaeun yelled as she ran over to Insoo who is wiping the blood at the sides of his lips. “Are you alright?” She asked worriedly.

Insoo just smiled and nodded, standing up again.

Jaeun eyed L. “Stay away from here you . You don’t belong here.” She hissed making L a bit threatened and flinch.

He saw something in her eyes. Something that he has never seen before. He saw how she hates him more than anything in the world.

L rolled his eyes and smirked. “Yes, I don’t belong here. Here is the home of dumps like you.” He insulted Jaeun making her infuriate more.

Jaeun smiled. “Yeah. So would you mind getting your dumb out of this place for dumps like me?” She said sarcastically. “And yeah, don’t underestimate dumps like me because you don’t even have a brain, Death Note.” She said as she turned to go with Eunmi and Insoo.

Insoo sent L his last glare while Eunmi just looked down and left without a word.

Infinite and Jiae looked at them walking away.

“Who the hell is that guy?” Sunggyu asked as he walked forward.

L shrugged and sent daggers into Insoo’s back. “I hate them.” He hissed.

“You’re overboard, L. How could you hurt a girl?” Hoya asked in disbelief.

Dongwoo nodded and shook his head. “That’s just… un-gentleman-like.” He said as he looked away.

L looked at s. “She started it!” He blamed Jaeun.

Woohyun and Sungyeol just shook their heads. Sungjong rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. While Jiae just smiled at L.

“It’s okay babe. You did great on punching that arrogant guy.” She said as she slung her arm into his.

L smiled and nodded. He looked at Insoo once more. *Who are you to barge in my business?!* He thought angrily as he gritted his teeth.

“Let’s go.” Sunggyu called as he led his troop out of Pledis High.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you not know who you just punched, Insoo?! It is KIM MYUNGSOO! SOUTH KOREA’S HOTTEST GUY!!!!” Eunmi hollered as she walked back and forth in front of Insoo.

Insoo sighed and rolled his eyes. “I don’t freaking care. He’s an arrogant guy.” He said.

Eunmi sighed hard. “Okay. So what do we do now that you have made Kim Myungsoo mad, huh?” She asked Insoo.

He shrugged. “Should we do something? I mean, he’s a jerk. A bastard. That is just right for him.” He replied nonchalantly.

Eunmi rolled her eyes and looked at Jaeun. “Jae, what should we do?” She asked panicking.

Jaeun sighed and shrugged. “I don’t know. Should we do something?” She asked back. “And he isn’t going to go after you, Eunmi. He just hates me, not you.” She replied making Eunmi calm a bit.

“BUT NO! YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I WORRY FOR YOU!” Eunmi scowled at Jaeun.

Jaeun smiled. “It’s okay, Eunmi. I can easily kick his balls if I want to.” She replied making Insoo chuckle.

“Then why did you not kick his balls a while ago?” Insoo asked in a teasing way.

Jaeun smiled. “Let’s just say I am being generous of letting him not go infertile easily.” She replied making Eunmi and Insoo crack up.

“Well that is a good reason, Jaeun.” Insoo said as he patted her shoulder. “But don’t you let him hurt you again.” He warned.

Jaeun nodded. “I won’t. That guy won’t harm me.” She replied confidently.

Insoo nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

 

Jaeun’s phone rang wildly as soon as she got in her small apartment.

“Hello?”

‘Jaeun!!!!’ Mina was literally yelling through her ears.

Jaeun took the phone away from her to save her hearing. “Oh Mina? Why did you call?” She asked.

‘Nothing. I just miss you!!!!’ Mina screamed once more.

Jaeun frowned at the loudness of her voice. “You don’t have to shout Mina.” She said. “I miss you too!” She replied sweetly.

She heard Mina chuckle from the other line. ‘You know what? Female dog has been really terror today when she arrived from school. It was like she wanted to flip the table if she could.’ Mina reported.

Jaeun chuckled. She loves how Mina call Jiae Female Dog. “Oh. Is she barking?” She teased as she laughed.

Mina laughed as well. ‘Yes. Even more than how a dog barks.’ She replied making Jaeun laugh harder.

‘Oops. Jae, I’ll call you later. There are female dogs coming again.’ Mina said.

Jaeun smiled and chuckled. “Arasseo. Work hard, Mina. I miss you.” She said before hanging up.

She sighed and plopped herself on her sofa. “Life is really hard.” She muttered as she hugged the pillows and felt the softness of the couch.

She remembered L’s words.

“Yes, I don’t belong here. Here is the home of dumps like you.”

She started to fume again. How she wanted to punch L on the face and kick his balls to make him suffer right now. She hates him. And with every minute of her life, she grows to hate him even more.

*Dumps huh? We’ll see next time, Death note guy.* She thought as she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

*I am not a fierce lady for nothing.* 

 

 

=============================================

Sorry to disappoint. The Pledis Thing is just... Pledis. Truth is, I couldn't think of any name for a school that time. So... There. Pledis. ^^

And yeah. I am starting to update "Gangster Boy meets Gangster Girl" again. Tune in.

Thank you so much!!!! ^^