Rap Lessons

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UE3gXLcAGU

------------------------------------

After 2 hours of having voice lessons you had a 15 minute and it was now time for your rap lessons. You were sitting down on the floor with still wearing your hood up and looked at yourself in the mirror. Just then the door opened and you stood up. You looked up to see who it was and you were a bit surprised that it was Dongwoo.

"Annyeong." Dongwoo greeted. You lightly bowed your head and pouted. "Shall we?" he asked and you nodded again. Dongwoo gave you the basic steps on how to rap. He also gave you a list of songs to listen to when you have free time. "So, when you rap live you gotta make sure you say the words correctly and clearly." he explained and you listened. 

"You also need to add movements like hand gestures or just smile when the camera is pointed at you." Dongwoo chuckled while you were just normal. Dongwoo cleared his throat feeling a little awkward with the atmosphere so he the iPod and plugged it on the speaker and their song from their latest album Evolution played. 

"Listen when I rap alright?" he said and you nodded. 

 

 

Sarangeul soksagideon du ibsul

Matdaeun chance dadhideon du nun

Jarageul pihae fly to the my heart

I’ll be there by your side (HUH)

 

 

 

You watched and listened to him carefully. You were amazed at how he's able to rap well and it looked fun to rap. 

 

From a distance, one member of Infinite was watching Dongwoo teaching you. But instead of watching Dongwoo, he kept his eyes on you. 

----------------------------------------

OOOOH. Who could that be :>

Haha! I guess the YOU thing isn't working out great even though it's cool LOL. So i'll just stick to ~~~~~ 

^______^