First Try?

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWvb4u4pnfw

--------------------------------

You arrived in WooLim Ent. and just in time, Infinite's manager just came. He came out of the car and took your bag for you then lead you inside the van. You went inside, sat on the chair then the manager told the driver to leave as the he closed his door. While you were out on the road, you were looking at your phone to kill time. 

Just then, a message from Lizzy came. 

- Liz<3

Hey Cousin! 
Even though it's not your project, I'm sure you'll do great! 
Make sure to pose what the photographer wants you to pose! 
Hwaiting! Love ya!

You smiled at her message and you were about to reply until the car stopped. The manager turned his head back to you and said, "We're here." with a smile. You placed your phone in your pocket then got out as soon as the manager opened the door for you. You went out of the car then fixed yourself up and followed the manager. 

As the manager opened the door, you went in after him and he lead the way. "Oh! Manager-nim!" Infinite boys saw him walking in. "Found a sub?" Dongwoo asked. "I think he did. Looking at the back pack he's carrying." Sunggyu said. "Where is she?" Hoya asked.

"She's coming." their manager said. 

 

You came in the studio where they were going to do the shoot and as you came in, Infinite's eyes widened but they also beamed in happiness except for Myungsoo. "Woah! You got Noona?" Sungjong asked. Their manager nodded and gave your bag to Woohyun. "Woohyun ah, take her to the dressing room and bring this as well." he instructed. Woohyun took the bag and swung it over his back and nodded at his manager. 

"Kaja?" he asked you and you nodded lightly. You were now following Woohyun to the dressing room. 

 

-Dressing Room-

Woohyun opened the door for you and you came in. He placed your bag on the couch and smiled at you. "Hwaiting." he pumped one arm on air and then went outside. "Ah, you're the substitute am I right?" one of the make-up artists asked and you just nodded.

"Come on, we have to fix you up before the photographer gets here." she said. 

 

You sat on the chair and the make-up artist examined your face for a while as she imagines you with what make up suites you. Just then, Infinite's coordi came in. "Is she here?" she asked and everyone nodded. She looked at you getting your make up done and she was amazed by the color of your hair. 

As the make-up arist moved out of the way, she recognized you. "~~~~~~?" she said. You looked at her and your eyes widened. "Soyeon Unnie~" you said. She came forward and hugged you. You hugged her back tighly then released her. "Wow, you're working for WooLim Ent?" she asked and you nodded with a smile on your face. 

"Daebak..." she mumbled. Soyeon checked the time and nodded.

 

"Okay you have exactly 45 minutes to finish with make up. Then go to me when you're done. I'll give you your first outfit for the photoshoot." she winked then left the dressing room to get your clothes.

 

After 45 minutes or so, your make was no finished and so was your outfit. You changed into a school uniform which was your first outfit. Your hair was brought up to a ponytail and slightly curled the ends. Your make up was light but visible. Then you went out of the room and Soyeon lead you to the main studio.

The photographer just arrived and he was discussing with the boys on how the photoshoot will go. Myungsoo was the first one to notice you come in wearing your outfit for the shoot. The rest of the boys looked up and they were pleased to see you. "Whoa, even with make up ~~~~~ is still pretty." Dongwoo complimented. 

You lightly flushed and looked away. Dongwoo earned a hit from Hoya at the back of his head. Dongwoo hissed while Hoya and the rest snickered. You were asked to wait for your turn so you sat down on of the chairs there with Soyeon to keep you company. All the boys went first. 

All of them looked away from you so that they could concentrate. Since Myungsoo was the first to notice you, he was also the last to look away from you. 

 

Hours later, it was finally type for you to begin. You walked to the set and listened to the photographers instruction. "I want something cute for now." he said and you nodded. You walked to the set and placed yourself in the center. The photographer got his camera ready and he gave you the go signal to pose cutely and you did. 

You started with a usual pout face but added your own style which the photographer liked. "Are you sure this is her first time being a model manager-nim?" Sungyeol whispered. "That's what she told me. Also, it's in her profile that she has no back ground on being a model." he whispered back. 

"But she's really good at projecting. Even if her poses are just simple." Sunggyu praised you and everyone agreed.

---------------------------------

YES SOYEON EX MEMBER OF AFTER SCHOOL IS HERE <3