Schoolmates and Classmates?

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOk-au1unaI

----------------------------------------------

After hearing the good news, you immediately went home and told your cousin about it. Your cousin was really proud of you and you were proud of yourself that you got in just after one audition. It began to get late so you decided to sleep since you still had school the next day.

 

-Next Morning-

Your alarm went off and you got woken up. You turned the alarm off and stretched out your arms. Then you got out of bed and went straight to your bathroom to get ready for school. After a 15 minute shower, you walked out, got dressed, ate break fast with your cousin Lizzy and both of you left for school. 

As you walked the streets, Lizzy's friends who were also your friends caught up with the both of you along the way. All 9 female students walked the streets in Seoul on their way to school. All 9 of you arrived at the school gate and entered. 

 

Once you entered, all the students looked at all of you. Apparently, you and your group of friends have the title as the school's Group Queenkas. The 'leader' of the group Gahee who was really pretty and slim. Next was the Unnie of the group, JungAh. Then there's Bekah, Jooyeon and Uee. Then Lizzy, your cousin and Raina. You and the new girl in the group Leeyoung. 

All 9 of you were known to be the prettiest, iest, most generous and helpful group of girls in the school. All of you weren't like those so-called Queenkas on TV. 

 

Your group separated into group of 3s since you had different classes. You, Lizzy and Raina had the same class until lunch time. The 3 of you separated with the group and went to your classroom. You sat down on your seat which was near the window while Lizzy and Raina sat in front of you and behind you. 

Class wasn't starting yet so everyone was still gossiping about but you were just finishing your homework. "Homework again?" Raina asked. "You know my cousin." Lizzy giggled and started doing hers as well. There were a few minute left to spare before class started so you decided to get yourself a drink from the vending machine along the hall. 

 

You left Lizzy and Raina in the classroom while you walk down the hallway. Everyone who passed by you kept staring at you. Everyone you passed by also did the same but you didn't really mind them anyway. You arrived at the vending machine, slipped money in and got Iced Coffee. 

You waited until the bottle went out of it's case then you got it and walked back to your classroom. 

 

"Hyung! Give my books back!" Sungjong says as he tries to get his book back from Dongwoo.

"Just let me see your homework!" he said.

"Aniyo! You should've done your own." Sungjong replied.

"We ended late last night remember?" he said.

"But you were still awake checking your cyworld!" Sungjong yelled. 

 

Dongwoo grabbed Sungjong and covered his mouth. Sungjong's book fell on the ground so Myungsoo took the chance to get it for Sungjong. "Mmmpphh!!" Sungjong tried yelling and struggling. "Yah, you want the girls to know that I have a cyworld?!" Dongwoo loudly whispered.

Myungsoo handed Sungjong his books back and Sungjong took it from him. "Thanks Myungsoo hyung!" he said with a smile and walked off. "Ya-Yah! SUNGJONG AH!" Dongwoo yelled and scurried after Sungjong. Myungsoo watched both of them walk off, in Dongwoo's case he was running off. 

He shook his head and was about to go in the classroom until he saw a familiar figure. 

 

Still walking, you were slowly taking sips of your Iced Coffee and looked around. Myungsoo spotted you leisurely walking the hallway and entering a classroom. Myungsoo entered the classroom as soon as you were gone but to his surprise he entered in the same classroom as yours. 

His eyes widened but he furrowed his eye brows as he saw you take a seat near the window and drinking your Iced Coffee. "So...we're in the same company and she's also my classmate?" he thought taking a seat then sighed. 

"Anything wrong Myungsoo ah?" a cheerful yet mid-toned voice asked him. Myungsoo looked to the side and saw Mir, his only school friend aside from his Hyungs and Dongsaengs, came up to him. "Ani. I'm alright." he replied. "You sure?" Mir asked again. Myungsoo nodded and gave a small smile.

Mir patted his shoulder and said "Araso~" then left him. "Where is he going?" he thought. Myungsoo watched Mir walk up to Lizzy and Raina. But he was most surprised when he saw Mir doing a high five with you and talking with you comfortably. 

"What? Mir knows her? And she...knows Mir?" he thought again. 

 

You and Mir kept on laughing and talking before class. Mir's your only guy best friend. He befriended you when you were in highschool and before he got famous. Famous? Mir's in MBLAQ under J.TUNE's entertainment. Your best friend is known as the rapper in that idol group. 

You've met s before and they were pretty okay to be with, but whenver you're with Mir and both of you are with them, they start teasing him a lot. 

 

"So, how'd the audition go?" he asked.

"It went great." you smiled and nodded proudly.

"Did you get in?" he asked again taking the empty seat near you. You nodded again and chuckled.

"Whoa! Daebak! I should introduce you to my friend then!" he said.

"Mir you have a lot of friends." you replied.

"But this friend goes to WooLim entertainment too! Actually he's already famous." he said. "Ah, then it must be Infinite." you thought. "His name is L. But he goes by the name of Myungsoo. Or is it the other way around...?" Mir said drifting off.

"Myungsoo? He's here?" you thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------