Threat

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDANe3bpWmI

---------------------------------

After class it was finally lunch time. You, Lizzy and Raina grabbed your bags and made your way to the cafeteria to meet up with the rest of your friends. Mir left class early because of his schedule while Myungsoo just left the classroom and saw Sunggyu and Woohyun walking the hallway. 

He walked with them pretty soon all seven boys of Infinite walked the hallway and the girls just screamed whenver they'd pass by. You arrived in the cafeteria grabbed your lunch and sat with your friends. Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite arrived as well. All eyes were on them but your and your friends didn't really pay much attention to stars like them. 

"What happens when ~~~~~ becomes a star?" Uee asked. "Yeah, will we treat her the same way?" Bekah pouted and your long blonde hair as you eat. "No we aren't. Just because one of us is now a trainee for WooLim Ent., it doesn't mean that we have to ignore her." Gahee said. 

"But what if she doesn't attend school 'cause of her trainings?" Jooyeon asked. "Then we'll just have to have a group study with our favorite girl." JungAh winked at you and you just smiled. "Unnie! I thought I was your favorite!" Lizzy whined. "You still are but, ~~~~~ and Leeyoung are my most favorite." JungAh giggled. Lizzy huffed and puffed then continued eating. 

30 minutes later, you finished with your lunch and all of you had a free time to roam around or study. Since you didn't hve any homework due, you took another leisure walk around the campus by yourself. 

 

-Outside-

You went out of the school building and walked through the trees in the back of the school. That place was your precious hideout until you saw a familiar figure seated on the grass with its back leaning against the tree and that's where you usually sit. You squinted your eyes a bit to see who it was and just looked. 

Myungsoo had his eyes closed as he was relaxing until he felt that somebody was watching him. He opened his eyes and looked to the side. His eyes widened as he saw you standing there like you were waiting for him to get out. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "This is my spot. And you're...sitting on my spot." you said with no expression. 

Myungsoo looked at your eyes and saw no emotion at all. "You're weird..." he murmured. He stood up, dusted the back of his pants for dirt then walked off. He passed by you and didn't stop. Once he was out of your sight, you went to your spot and sat on the grass and your back leaned on the tree trunk. 

Myungsoo was far already but he could still see your body figure. "She's so expressionless..." he thought. 

 

-Inside the school-

Myungsoo went back in and he was greeted by Woohyun and Sungyeol. "Where'd you go?" Woohyun asked. "Outside." Myungsoo replied. "Why didn't stay longer? Usually, you're the type to stay out and get all emo." Sungyeol said which earned him a death glare from Myungsoo. 

"I got kicked out..." Myungsoo mumbled. "Kicked out? Out where?" Woohyun asked still not understanding what he means. "I sat on someone's spot so I got kicked out." Myungsoo explained. "Well that's a pretty lame excuse. Who was it? Was it a guy?" Woohyun asked again. "No, it was a girl." Myungsoo started walking pass them.

Sungyeol and Woohyun looked at each other and smirked then scurried next to Myungsoo. "Who was the girl?" Woohyun asked with much interest. "THAT girl." Myungsoo said, emphasizing the word 'that' assuming that Woohyun would get what he mean, and in a matter of seconds, he got it. 

Woohyun smirked and nudged Myungsoo's elbow. "You got kicked out by her?!" Sungyeol said not believing that Myungsoo actually followed a girls' order. "She's a threat." Myungsoo just said out loud while stopping by his locket. "Why is she a threat? She didn't even do anything." Woohyun said. 

"I don't know.. I just feel like she's threatening me." Myungsoo said which earned him 'what the hell' looks from both of them. Just on time, the class bell rang. Myungsoo closed his locker while Woohyun and Sungyeol went to class. You were walking with Raina and Lizzy back into the classroom and you got your stuff. 

Myungsoo watched you from the back of the class and saw you left. "Where is she going?" he thought. Myungsoo asked his seat mate beside him. "Where is that girl going?" Myungsoo said pointing at you who just passed by. "She's going to dance class." he said. "Dance class?" Myungsoo repeated. 

"Dance class is her next class." the male student said and sat down on his seat. Myungsoo sat down as well and prepared for the lesson but his mind was still on you.

------------------------------------------------