Warning

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpuhF6BzTxw

----------------------------------

The next day, since you've graduated already you were asked to come to WooLim Entertainent at an earlier time. You were called to go there after lunch and you did what you were told. Lizzy dropped you off on her car and went straight to looking for a job. You entered the building with your usual training clothes and a hood over your head. As you entered, the other trainees recognized you. 

"Hi ~~~~~." one of the guy trainees said. "Uh, hi?" you slightly waved then went to the elevator. The elevator opened and you stepped inside. It was about to close until five girls ran towards it and stopped it. "Phew!" one of them said and got on. All five got on the elevator and was about to press the 5th floor but it has been pressed already.

One of them saw you standing at the back with your earphones plugged in your ears. "Yah, it's her." she whispered to her friend who also had short hair. She slightly looked back then looked away and scoffed. "Think she's so better already?" she whispered. She turned around and faced you but you weren't looking.

"Yah." she said. 

You were looking down and not hearing anything except the music from your iPod. Just then, the girl yanked one of your earphones out. You lifted your head up and looked at her with an expressionless face. Her friends looked at you with a slight of fear. "Is she mad?" the tall yet the one who looked the youngest whispered. 

"Is there anything I can help you with?" you asked the girl who yanked your earphone out. 

"Stay away from Infinite." she hissed. You raised a brow and chuckled. 

"I can't. They're my teachers." you replied. 

"Then switch with me!" 

"Obsessed aren't we?" you slightly smirked.

"Look, just because you got included into their photoshoot and an artilce involving you got out, doesn't mean you can have all the fame to yourself." 

 

You eyed her and she slightly stepped back. "Excuse me?" you said. "I don't want to meddle in other people's lives. And I advise you to do the same thing to me. You bother me again with your lame reason, you're gonna get it from me." you glared at her. 

She scoffed and crossed her arms. "I'm here to warn you, not you warning me. If you want to have a quiet and normal life like everyone else. You better stay way from Infinite, especially Myungsoo and Woohyun." she glared back. The elevator arrived on the 5th floor and it opened. 

She and her friends stepped out then left. You left the elevator after they went to their practice rooms and you went to where Infinite usually practices. "I just won't meddle in other people's business." you thought to yourself as you opened the practice room and entered seeing Infinite practicing their dance for Before the Dawn.

-----------------------------------------