You Hate Me, Admit It

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec2fqC_u1E4

------------------------------------

"Are you alright?" he asked. You didn't look up at him. You just sat there holding your throbbing head. "Hey-"

"Why are you here?" you blurted. Myungsoo looked at you in shock. "What?" 

"How did you know I was here?" you said.

"I passed by your house because you forgot your hoodie. But your cousin said you weren't home yet. That's when I had a feeling that you were in trouble. But I never knew it would be this kind of trouble." he chuckled.

 

"I can't believe you'd get yourself into this kind of trouble." you looked at him with glaring eyes and he slightly jumped. "I never asked for any of this." you muttered. "I only wanted to dance in front of a lot of people. Not make an issue." you said.

"You didn't make the issue, you are the issue." Myungsoo clarified for you. You eyed him as he stood up and placed his hands in his pockets. You stood up and looked at him with teary eyes. Myungsoo had another slight shock because he has never seen your tears before. 

"What did I ever do to you huh?" you sniffed.

"Why are you always like this to me? You're the only one among your members who acts like this to me." you said. "You hate me don't you? Admit it. You just really hate me even if you said that you don't." 

Myungsoo became quiet and looked away. "See. You tell me you don't hate me, when you actually do." you shook your head and made your way out of the alley way and went home leaving Myungsoo behind.

----------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO O_O

WAEYO O_O