Hot Issue

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8BNacMXBbE

--------------------------------

As you went home with Lizzy, you got ready for bed. In no time, Lizzy was already asleep on her bed while you were still checking your email. As you checked your email you went online on chat and one of your school friends sent you a link. 

strawberryfriend: YAH! YOU'RE ON THIS ARTICLE!

You hovered the arrow to the link that your school friend gave you and clicked it. After waiting for it to load, the article page came out. 

INFINITE'S GIRL?

Recently, WooLim Entertainment accepted a few new trainees. According to my resources, they were mostly women who auditioned and who got in. 

Just a week ago, Infinite had a photoshoot to do with a model but apparently that model wasn't able to be their model so they found a substitute. Their substitute turned out to be an unknown female girl. Is she a trainee of WooLim Entertainment? Is she a trainee of a different complany? Well, whoever she is, she has my vote of becoming the next artist to debut at WooLim Entertainment. She's very pretty and she seems to be close to Infinite's L. 

Too close perhaps?

After reading the article, there was a picture of you and Myungsoo doing that pose that the photographer asked you to do. "So this is what the see in me? As Infinite's girl?" you muttered to yourself and released a sigh. 

strawberryfriend: READ THE COMMENTS

 

You scrolled down the page and saw various comments. There were comments that praised your beauty and how you looked good with Myungsoo. But there were also comments that didn't acknowledge you and Myungsoo being too close in the picture. 

It is just a picture...

She's so pretty!!

Wow, if she's a new artist, she also has a my vote! I'll totally support her!

WHY IS SHE NEAR MYUNGSOO????

You rolled your eyes as you read the last comment then closed your laptop and went to sleep with the thought of that article and of what's going to happen the next day you wake up and go to WooLim for training.

----------------------------------