100th Day Anniversary

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWJrtLbjUCU

------------------------------------

Months later, you finally debuted as a solo artist for WooLim Entertainment. After your debut, you became busy with attending variety shows, talk shows and even game shows. You were even offered to star in a drama but you had to decline because you were getting too busy. 

After your live performance on Music Bank, you went directly to your waiting room. As you passed by celebrities, you would greet them and they would greet you in return. When Infinite passed you by, instead of greeting each other with a bow you all greeted each other with a hug and smile.

"Great performance Noona!" Sungjong said with his happy smile. "Kamsamhamnida~" you bowed to them politely. 

"~~~~~, we have to go soon." your manager reminded you and went ahead to your waiting room. "Ah, nae." you nodded with a smile and watched him walk off. "Where are you going?" Woohyun asked. "I have a recording to do for Oh! My School." you replied. "Oh, then you're going to be with Yoseob and Kikwang sunbaenim?" Sunggyu asked and you nodded.

Behind Dongwoo and Sungyeol, one member was glaring at you and you could sense it but you just ignored it. 

"Infinite, you're up next." the PD called them to get ready. They all went after they said their byes and you were about to leave until Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him. "Hey, someone might see." you whispered but he didn't let go. "Don't you think it's time for other people to know not just the members?" he whispered back.

"Behave Kim Myungsoo." you hissed. Myungsoo turned you around and gazed at your eyes. He curled your hair behind your ear and you shivered a bit. He carefully looked around before he gave you a sweet kiss. Your eyes widened because you were panicking if anyone was around. 

Just then Myungsoo backed away and your shoulders deflated. Myungsoo chuckled and wiped his lips because of your lipgloss and he also wiped yours. "You'll get more from me later." he winked and went on stage with the members. You shook your head but smiled as you made your way to your waiting room. 

 

At around 9PM, you finished recording for Oh! My School with other artists. You, Kikwang and Yoseob exchanged numbers already and kept texting each other while you were on the way back to WooLim Ent. As you arrived, you got off and went up to the 5th floor and went straight to the practice room. 

As you opened the door you saw candles on the ground. You placed your phone in your pocket and followed the path of the candle which lead to the center of the room. Standing in the middle of the room you looked down at your feet and saw something written on white paper. 

Look at the mirror

You looked at the mirror and immediately saw a picture of you and Myungsoo. It was your first picture with him on your first photoshoot. Just then, arms wrapped around your waist and you his reflection through the mirror. Myungsoo rested his head on your shoulder and lightly rocked you. 

"That was the first time I've gotten close to someone I hated..." he said. "So you admit that you hated me before?" you raised a brow but you were still close to him. "Yeah I did." you made a face and he chuckled. Slowly he removed his arms and turned you around.

"But right now...the person I hated the most...is now the person I love the most." he whispered. 

He leaned his forehead against yours and smiled. "Happy 100th Day." he whispered again and secretly slid a ring on your finger. You lifted your hand up and looked at the ring and curled out a smile on your face. "Now, you're officially mine and people will know that you're taken." he said.

"You're so greedy." you chuckled. 

"Yeah I am. Greedy to have you and greedy to do this..." Myungsoo pressed his lips against yours. As the kiss goes on, he brings his hand on the nape of your neck and pulled you closer to make the kiss deeper and filled with more love.

-----------------------------------

It ain't the end yet !