WooLim Ent.

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idthg9mu0uk

--------------------------------------------

After school, your friends went home with you and waited for you to change into your sweats. You were wearing a black jogging pants, a cropped shirt which showed your slip stomach and you wore your hoodie over it. You went out of your room after you got your bag which was filled with extra clothes and a small towel. 

You wore your bag behind you and went down. All the girls looked up then all of you went out. "Are you going to make friends?" Jooyeon asked. You shrugged. "I don't know." you replied. "You should! Who knows you might end up debuting with them." Lizzy said. You shrugged again and continued walking with your friends behind you.

 

For 15 to 20 minutes you girls walked all the way WooLim. Then, your friends left you and you were about to go in until the guard stopped you. "Are you here as a trainee?" he asked. Hearing the word 'trainee' made you have butterflies in your stomach but on the outside you were expressionless as usual.

You nodded your head and the guard let you through. As you went in, you saw other trainees waiting in te lounge area. There were a few girls and there were a lot of guys. Everyone watched you as you entered the building and went to the vending machine to get iced coffee. 

You slipped in money, waited and got the can out. Opened it up and took a sip. You turned around but then someone bumped into you. Good thing the coffee was in a can or it would've been not a nice scene. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" a young voice said. You looked up and saw that it's Sungjong. The youngest member of Infinite.

"Oh, Noona!" he cheerfully smiled.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" he bowed 90 degrees and stood back up straight.

"It's nice to see you here in WooLim." he said. You didn't know what to say, so you just nodded and smiled at him. As you smiled, Sungjong felt a bit warm inside. "Am I blushing?" he thought.

 

"Yah! Sungjong ah!" Dongwoo yelled coming out of the elevator. As he came towards Sungjong the female trainees began squealing. You heard them squeal and rolled your eyes as you took a sip of your iced coffee. "Oh, it's you." Dongwoo said pointing. You bowed to him and softly spoke "Annyeonghasaeyo." 

"Sungjong, Dongwoo, let's go." their manager said. Sungjong looked back and nodded. "Noona, we have to go. But it was nice seeing you again! Have fun at training!" he said as he gave you a cheerful wave and turned around to follow his manager. Dongwoo just saluted you with two fingers and scurried after Sungjong.

-------------------------------------------------------