Scorpion Dance

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAbUzmh46g

------------------------------------

You entered the practicing and you saw Infinite practicing their hit song tiitled Before The Dawn. You sat down on the bench for a while and let them continue practicing. Since they were too concentrated, they didn't hear you come inside. You watched their dance and you were amazed when it got to the part where they did the scorpion dance. 

Seeing them practice hard saw them how hard they worked they way up to be in the entertainment industry. After their practice, they noticed you seated on the couch. "Oh! ~~~~~!" Sunggyu walked towards you. You stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo." 

"I thought we've already discussed about being in formal?" Sunggyu teased. You giggled and nodded then smiled. "Well, time for dance class. So get out you guys." Hoya said and pushed s out of the door. "No fair!" Sungjong whined. You giggled at their whines and mumbles as Hoya tried to push them out. 

 

"I'll stay and help you out Hoya." Woohyun said as he stood next to you.

"Huh? Waeyo?!" Hoya asked bewildered.

"Is it bad?" Woohyun raised a brow at Hoya and Hoya just rolled his eyes and walked towards the speakers. Woohyun chuckled and you smiled at Woohyun. 

 

"Alright, let's start with simple stretchings." Hoya instructed. You left your seat and stood in between Hoya and Woohyun. You followed Hoya's stretches and you had no problem with it. Afterwards Hoya changed the song to their song which was Before The Dawn and started teaching you the steps.

"Why are we starting with something difficult for her?" Woohyun asked as Hoya figures out which part he should teach first. "Because working on something difficult is easier. For me." Hoya shrugged. "Are you okay with it ~~~~?" Woohyun asked, concerned.

"Nae." you casually replied and waited for Hoya's instruction.

 

"Okay, I'll be teaching you the Scorpion Dance first." Hoya said. Woohyun's eyes widened and stared at Hoya. Hoya did double take on Woohyun and looked at him weirded out. "Hyung...why are you looking at me like that?" he asked. "Because you're about to make her do something REALLY DIFFICULT LEE HOWON." Woohyun emphasized.

Hoya frightenedly looked away at Woohyun then at you. "Are you okay starting with the Scorpion Dance?" he asked. You thought about it and remembered the tap dance that you did with your friends. It was hard but you were able to learn it well. You looked at Hoya and gave him a content nod.

"Nae, I'm alright with it." you said confidently. 

"Awesome!" Hoya exclaimed.

"Aigoo..." Woohyun placed his hand on his face and shook his head lightly. 

------------------------------

WOW. Learning the Scorpion Dance with Hoya and Woohyun :"> What more can you want? 

Haha.