Graduation Preparation

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70UUzvKwDWE

-----------------------------------------

The next day, your teachers announced that it will be your graduation day. So you were assigned to do some things to work on. You were assigned with picking the songs which was easy for you to do. So everyday after lunch time, your afternoon classes were replaced with helping out in the decorating. 

But all you did was bring your laptop to where the graduation will take place, sit somewhere far and start working on the song list. While sitting in one corner, your friends were busy putting things up on the wall and discussing over which goes which. It was just you, your cousin Lizzy and your other friends in the building. 

Just then, the doors opened and they looked up. Lizzy looked at who came and immediately saw Myungsoo. Her eyes widened and ran to you. "Yah yah yah!" Lizzy whispered as she shook your arm and looked up at her. "Look who's here." Lizzy pointed behind you and you followed where her finger was pointing. 

To your surprise, you saw Infinite members going inside. Gahee, Jungah and Bekah greeted them. "Is there anything we can do to help?" Sunggyu asked politely. "There's a banner we'd like to hang but it's too high for us to reach and we have to finish with the streamers." Gahee pointed at the banner and where to put it. 

"Ah, we'll handle that." Sunggyu said and Woohyun and Dongwoo to follow him and they did. Meanwhile Gahee, and Jungah were fixing the streamers. Hoya and Sungyeol offered to help them. Bekah and Jooyeon was guiding Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun. Sungjong helped out Raina and Uee with organizing the chairs. 

Myungsoo had his hands inside his pockets and was looking around. From a far, he saw you sitting somewhere far from decorations with a small note book, a pen and your laptop. Myungsoo glanced at the back for a while then looked back and came walking towards you.

-------------------------------------------------