Close

My Infinite Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCA40YdS9QU

-----------------------------------

After a few solo pictures, Infinite joined in with you. All the boys were just being themselves while their pictures were being taken. You were about to leave the set until Sungjong pulled you back in. You let out a giggle and posed as the photographer continued taking shots. 

You did a diva looking pose with Sungjong, a cute heart pose with Woohyun, a pout with Dongwoo, a peace with Sunggyu, a wink with Sungyeol and a dance pose with Hoya. There was only one person whom you haven't had a pose yet and that was with Myungsoo. Everyone including went out to change into your next outfit. 

 

You changed into a denim shorts, a white tank top with a black studded vest over it. You wore it with white knee high socks and black converse. Your hair was brought up into a side ponytail and you had your make up re-touched. Then you went out and the photographer started with you again while the boys were finishing up. 

You posed like a true model and the photographer was really impressed. Just then, only Myungsoo was finished so the photographer called him in. Myungsoo stiffened for a bit but finally walked in the same set. You stood there waiting for instructions with Myungsoo. He was wearing almost the exact same thing as you. Black converse, denim pants, a white tank top and a black jacket. 

 

After the photographer changed his lens, he ordered the crew to change the lightening. Then he asked you and Myungsoo so pose your best pose as he continously takes pictures of you and Myungsoo. "Can you guys face each other?" he asked. You turned to face him but your eyes were looking somewhere else. Myung did the same thing.

"~~~~~, can you put your right hand his shoulder." he instructed and you did what you were told. The photographer looked through the view finder but he wasn't satisfied. "Can you guys move close to each other. Then, Myungsoo I want you to look at her eyes. Like...you're in love with her." that's when your heart hit you.

"What the heck..." you thought.

You still weren't looking at him and that's what the photographer wanted. "~~~~ that's great! Keep on looking away and hold that pose you two." he instructed. Myungsoo looked at you because he was instructed to do so. But since he was looking at you up close, he had to admit to himself how you really looked beautiful. His eyes gazed yours all the way down to your lips.

Then he looked back up to your eyes and just gazed at you. "I never imagined how close I would be standing to the person I dislike the most." he thought. "Of all the people I have to pose with and stand next to...it had to be this guy who hates me so much." you thought.