Voice Lessons

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMohMUclfs&feature=related

-------------------------------------------

All the trainees including you were brought into the dance studio where Infinite usually practices. "Ah, welcome new trainees." Tablo came in with a smile on his face. "This afternoon will be your first day. Starting today, you are all under WooLim Entertainment." he said. Everyone's face lit up with excitement but you just smiled. 

"Our first practice will be vocals. Each of you have your own personal voice teachers which we assigned. But, your teachers can be or can be not your teachers depending on how you progress with him or her." Tablo explained.

"You will be assigned to him/her for 1 week and we'll see if you've improved within that one week." he said again and everyone nodded their heads in understanding. 

 

Mithra looked Tablo and he nodded his head. Mithra walked to the door and a lot of voice teachers entered. Some were familiar with them but most didn't know who they were. Just then, Woohyun walked inside. All the girls eyes' widened and started squealing.

"Woohyun will also be helping you out." Tablo said as he put his arm around him. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Woohyun imnida." he said and showed off his bright smile which obviously made the girls want to faint. "Will all the teachers go their assigned students." Tablo said and the teachers went to their students. The boys didn't even care about getting someone old or young, but the girls started complaining because they didn't get Woohyun. 

 

You looked around and noticed that you were the only left without a teacher, until Woohyun came beside you and smiled. "Let's work hard, nae?" he said with a smile. You slightly turned your head to him and smiled then lightly nodded. As Tablo and Mithra left, all the girls started forming a crowd without you and you knew what it meant but you didn't bother. 

You turned towards Woohyun and he smiled at you again. "Shall we start?" he asked and you nodded lightly. Woohyun started walking out of the room and you followed. "Y-yah!" one girl called but you didn't look back. "Aish!" she cursed then went back to paying attention to her teacher. 

 

-Piano Room-

"It's better to practice here than in the dance studio." Woohyun said as he walked all the way to the piano. You followed him and stood beside the piano facing him. Woohyun gently pressed the keys then looked at you before playing. He started off with simple warm-ups and helped out with your breathing. 

You paid attention to Woohyun's every instruction and followed them well. "Wow, you. Very well done for your first day." Woohyun praised you with a smile and you smiled back at him. 

---------------------------------------

COOL! I like YOU feature thing-o! 

I'll use that whenever a character is talking to YOU. It's better than ~~~~~~~ all the time haha ^^ 

At least you guys can see your names :)